剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
- Need me for what?
我们需要她,幽灵。 --要我♥干♥嘛?
- Hey.
- Dean.
嘿。 --Dean
- How's Tarim?
- Qatari’s fine.
塔里克怎么样? --他很好。
Three men were killed
right in front of you.
三个男人在你们面前被杀。
He didn't see any of it.
Look, I appreciate what you did.
他什么也没看见。听着,我很感激你做的这些。
I really do, but I gave you explicit
instructions not to follow me.
真的,但是我明确说过不要跟着我。
Well, I had a hunch,and it paid off.
好吧,当时我有预感,结果成真了。
You and your son are alive because of it.
你和你儿子还活着都是因为我的预感。
And I appreciate it, once again.
再次表达我的感激之情。
Whoever tried to kill you won't stop
because we thwarted one attempt.
想要杀你的人是不会因为我们失败了他们一次攻击就收手的。
Now, you know who it was,
and you know why they tried to hurt you.
现在你知道是谁了?你也知道他们为什么要伤害你。
If it happens again,I won't have a choice.
如果再次发生,我别无选择。
- I'll have to go to the authorities.
- It won't happen again.
我只能去官方求助。 --不会再发生了。
So you plan to handle it on your own?
所以你计划自己去解决?
Listen, Dean.
听着,Deam.
My plan is to not share my plan with you.
我的计划是不跟你分享我的计划。
Do not follow me again.Clear?
不要再跟着我了,明白了吗?
Sir, sorry to interrupt.
先生,很抱歉打扰您。
- Uh, Karen Basset’s here to see you.
- It's all good. We're done here.
凯伦.巴西特来见您了。
很好,我们马上结束了。
- Hello, James.
- Hey, Karen.
你好,詹姆斯。 --你好,凯伦。
- Thanks for coming in.
- Pleasure.
感谢你过来。 --很荣幸。
What did you want to talk about?
你想说什么?
Um, I just wanted to ask you
我想要问你
if you were willing to move
our special meeting tomorrow
是否愿意把我们明天的特别会议
- to, uh, the Odets on the Hudson.
- Okay.
移到哈德逊河的奥德特。 --好啊。
I just thought maybe I could spend the night,
我只是想或许我可以花上一晚上时间
learn the Basset experience
from the inside out, you know?
从里到外学习一下巴西特的经验 。
Understand your system
and the way it works and...
了解你们的体系、运作方式
I don't know,while I finalize my ideas.
我不知道,这样我好确定我的最终想法。
- You're taking this seriously.
- I have to.
你对待此事非常认真。 --必须的
I'm always looking towards the future.
我总是为将来做准备
Aren't you?
你不是吗?
No phones.We're fucked if we got phones.
不准带电♥话♥,要不就完蛋了。
You know they can track that shit
even if it's off.
就算手♥机♥关着他们也能追踪到的
Okay, we ditch the phones
for the day.
好,那天我们不带手♥机♥
I'm surprised that you could be
disconnected from the club for that long.
你还能一天都不跟夜店那边联♥系♥啊,真让人吃惊
- Tommy... - Uh, Tommy, can you please
汤米,趁你还没割破手
use this before you slice your hand open?
拜托你用它吧
You know what, why don't I use this
before I slice my hand?
你知道吗?我为什么不在割破手之前用一下呢。
- That shit works.
- Mm.
还真好用啊。 --嗯
Get out of here.
到那边去
So Kate's gonna be his alibi?Why not Holly?
看来,凯特为他作不在场证明了,为什么不是霍莉?
Holly's a bad idea, Tash.
霍莉不行,塔莎。
Tasha: What happened?They break up?
怎么了?他们分手了吗?
She told him about the baby.He fucked it up, right?
她跟他说孩子的事了。他就失常了,是吧。
That's why he called you.
所以他才给你打了电♥话♥。
He didn't say much.He didn't want to talk about it.
他没说什么,他不想谈。
She's definitely not gonna keep it now.
这下她肯定不会留着孩子了。
I feel bad.I told her to tell him.
我好内疚。是我让她告诉他的。
No wonder she's not texting me back.
难怪她不回我短♥信♥。
Ghost: Look, Tash,can he crash here tonight?
塔莎,他今晚能待在这里吗?
If he leaves, I'm afraid we're gonna
find him toasting to the sunrise
要是他走了,恐怕我们明天就会发现他在欧玛丽餐厅对着日出敬酒,
at O'Malley's, you know this.
你懂的。
All right? Thank you.
行吗?谢谢。
I got to go. Running late.
太晚了,我得走了。
Angela expecting you?
安吉拉在等你?
Part of the plan, Tasha.
这是计划的一部分,塔莎。
All part of the plan.Good night, T.
全都是计划的一部分。晚安,T
- Good night, Tommy.
- Night, Ghost.
晚安,汤米。 --晚安,幽灵。
- (elevator dings)
- Hey, Tash, got any more food?
塔莎,还有吃的吗?
Usual shit, Ghost!
又来这一套,幽灵。
Leaving me with the mess.
让我来收拾烂摊子
Tommy: Tasha.
塔莎
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Going somewhere?
要外出吗?
Remember that pitch meeting
I had with Karen Basset?
还记得我和凯伦.巴西特的推介会吗?
Well, she invited me to spend
tomorrow night at her hotel
她邀请我明晚去她的酒店待一晚。
so I could learn the lay of the land.
好让我熟悉一下情况。
Spend the night for a pitch meeting?
为了推介会还要去过一夜?
Laughs)
You should come.
你也该去
I would love to.
我也想去。
But not tomorrow.
但是明天不行。
I've got a big day at work,and that is all I can say.
明天我工作会很忙的,我只能跟你说这么多。
Okay.
好吧。
Well, I'll say this.
我这么跟你说吧。
When the deal happens with Karen Basset--
要是和凯伦.巴西特的协议达成了
and it will--
这是一定的
you and I, Miss Thing,
我和你,傲娇小姐。
we're gonna be jet-setting all over this big wide world.
我们就能坐着飞机满世界飞。
London, Paris, even Tokyo.
伦敦,巴黎,甚至东京。
- You know what?
- Hmm.
你知道吗? --嗯
I'll let you be my general counsel.
我会让你当我公♥司♥的法律总顾问。
That's a completely different kind of law, Jamie.
那跟我现在从事的法律完全不是一类型的,杰米
(laughs)But you gonna learn.
你可以学啊。
- Am I?
- Uh-huh.
是吗? --嗯
You're gonna learn that we're gonna
be in the clubs at night.
你会学的,我们会晚上待在夜店里
We're gonna be sleeping during the day.
白天的时候我们睡觉
And in between...
中途的时候
Oh, right,
是吗?
like we would ever take a break to sleep.
说得好像我们会有空睡觉似的。
(music playing)
♪ Classic twist,
I think I'm falling for you ♪
♪ Think I'm falling for you... ♪
(fabric rips)
Were they expensive?
这个贵吗?
- Very.- Good.
非常贵。 --很好。
♪ Why am I falling
for this tender touch? ♪
♪ Why am I falling
for this toxic love? ♪
Hello.
你好啊。
♪ Why am I falling
for this tender touch? ♪
♪ I'm still falling for you ♪
♪ I'm still falling for you ♪
♪ I've already told you,
can't just wish away those days ♪
♪ You say were such
a problem for you ♪
♪ Every word I told you
lost in cliché ♪
♪ And fragile phrases
got me falling for you ♪
♪ Why am I falling
for this toxic love? ♪
♪ Why am I falling
for this tender touch? ♪
♪ Why am I falling
for this toxic love? ♪
♪ Why am I falling
for this tender touch? ♪
♪ I'm still falling for you,
I'm still falling for you ♪
♪ I know bad blood played it ♪
♪ But I'd laugh,
I'd try to pray like I am falling ♪
♪ Why am I falling
for this toxic love?
- ♪ Why am I falling... ♪
- You're gonna break the table.
Yeah, I'm gonna break something.
我就是要弄坏点东西
- Ain't hon' be the goddamn table.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表