剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
which forced me to take stock in my life.
让我仔细的审视了一下我的生活
You talking about getting arrested?
哦你说你被抓那个事儿啊
Yes. It had a very big effect on me, all right?
是,不过对我确实有影响好吧
I'm not made for jail.
你们是了解我的
You all know that.
我不喜欢监狱
Look, it was a big wake-up call.
听着,蹲号♥子对我来说是当头一棒
All right? And-and after thinking about it a lot,
而且经过我的深思熟虑
I've decided that...
我决定!
I am gonna quit the King Kamehameha Club.
我要从夜店辞职了
Really?
当真?
What are you gonna do for money?
那你拿啥填饱肚子啊?
I have no idea.
不知道呢啊
Well, you're a bright boy,you'll figure it out.
没事儿,你是大聪明,你早晚能想到办法
Thank you very much.
谢谢姐姐,介话算到位了
Oh, I did get a court date, however,
哦不过我确实得去法♥院♥一趟
which means I'm gonna need a lawyer.
咱也不能自己去啊,好歹得有个律师吧
Are you cheap?
给个人请价?
$700 an hour. Ah.
一小时700(我滴乖乖)-啊...
Wow. But, for the unemployed, pro bono.
好家伙 不过对于你这个无业游民我就不收费了
Great.
感恩的心
Pro bono," that means free, right?
"Pro bono"是不要钱的意思吧?"
Yes. It means free.
是,你没理解错
Hello, everybody.
嗨朋友们
Hey. Want a brew?
嘿要啤酒不?
No, thanks. Actually, I can't stay.
谢谢先不喝了,我得先出去一趟
I have a plane to catch.
飞机可不等我
Mm, okay. Where are you going?
?你要去哪儿?
London.
伦敦
Everything okay?
没出啥事儿吧?
Yeah, it's fine. I'll be back in a few days.
啊没事儿,我过几天就回来了
I just wanted to say a quick goodbye to everyone.
就是想出发前给你们说一声
Have a good trip, Jules. Thanks.
行吧,一路顺风谢谢
Give the queen my best.
帮我跟女王说一声新年好
Tally ho, old boy, tally ho. I'll be right back.
整挺好,老铁,整挺好我马上回来
No, they don't say "tally ho."
英国人不说”整挺好“
They don't? No.
不说么?不说
Yeah.
Higgins.
What's going on in London?
伦敦出啥事儿了?
Family matters. Nothing exciting.
哦我家里的事儿,没啥特别的
Horrible liar.
信你才有鬼
Liar? You're meeting with MI6.
我说谎?你要回去和MI6开会
Repeating everything I say
学我说话
isn't gonna get you out of answering the question.
可没啥作用啊。
They want you back.
你老不答应
That's why you've been having trouble
当我合伙人是因为
committing to our partnership.
他们想让你回去
Okay, how do you know that?
你咋知道的?
There were several calls between your cell
我追踪了几个你手♥机♥
and a blocked number, which I traced back
上的隐蔽号♥码,
to an SIS building in Central London.
最后定位到了伦敦情报局的地址
You checked my call log
你借我手♥机♥给Abby打电♥话♥的时候
when you borrowed my phone to call Abby.
看了我的通话记录
I had to. Something was going on and you wouldn't tell me what.
我也没辙啊,你肯定有事儿但是你又不愿意告诉我
So you invade my privacy.
所以你就侵犯我隐私?
Look, I can't say I'm surprised.
听着,在你抓到Viper之后
After you took down Viper, I figured it was a matter of time
说实话我知道你早晚
before you were back in Her Majesty's good graces.
都会回大英去
It appears that that has squared things for me.
现在看确实有些未完的事儿
So you're gonna take the job?
所以你确定要回去上班?
Gonna hear them out.
总得先听听他们要说啥
I think I owe that much to them and to myself.
我觉得这是起码我应该做的
I thought you left that life behind.
我还寻思着你把那种生活留在过去了
I thought so, too,but things have changed.
我本来也这么认为,但是计划赶不上变化
Yeah, but they disavowed you.
我知道,不管咋当时你是被开除的啊
Why would you want to work for them again?
你咋还想回去呢?
That was on me, Magnum.
被开除那是因为我自己
I mean, I let my emotions run away with me
我感情用事违反了规定
and I went on an unsanctioned vendetta.
我脑子一热自己就去复仇了
They were right to cut me loose.
他们当时把我开除掉是对的
At the very least, I need to face them
不管咋,我终归是要去面对的
and own up to my actions.
我也得为我的行为担起责任
I owe them that.
这也是我欠他们的
In some way, they're my family still.
毕竟某种程度上他们还是我的家人
Well, you have family here, too.
这儿也有你的家人
Yes, Magnum, I am aware of that.
我知道
Just gonna leave all that behind?
然后你就准备把我们从生活中扔出去?
Managing a large estate in Hawaii
在夏威夷当一个大管家
was never the plan for me.
从来都不是我的人生计划
Look, I-I'm sorry, I really have to go.
听着,对不起,但是我真的得走了
Have a safe flight.
一路顺风
Wait, Magnum.
等一下
I know you won't...
虽然不可能
but do try to stay out of the wine cellar.
但是请你别去酒窖里狗狗祟祟好么
I'll do my best.
我尽量吧
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表