剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Anyway...
如今 我的宝宝托比得需要个单独的房♥间
Now that baby Toby needs his own room,
我必须找个地方安置我那已经长成小伙子的儿子盖比
I have to find someplace to put my teenage boy, Gabe.
说真的 我们真是想尽了办法
And believe me, we tried everywhere...
从卧室到地下室甚至是前廊都考虑过
The living room, the basement, even the front porch.
最后我突然想到
And then it hit me...
为什么不把阁楼清理出来把它布置成个舒适的阁楼顶房♥呢
Why not clear out the attic and convert it into a really cool loft space?
想到这儿后 我说干就干
Well, that's exactly what I did.
清理阁楼不是件容易事 但如我所常说
It was a lot of hard work, but as I always say,
一个多子妈妈的首要任务就是筑好爱巢
a mama bird's job is to build the perfect nest.
把麦拿一下行吗 简
Could you hold this, Jan?
我们还是去演播室接着录节目吧 简
Let's kick it back to the studio, Jan.
不 不 不 我觉得继续在这儿录比较好
No no no, I think we'll keep it right here.
艾米 能解释一下刚才是怎么回事吗
What just happened, Amy?
问得好 鲍伯
Good question. Bob?
好吧
Um, okay.
呃 记得我前几天带回家的白蚁吗
Uh, you know those termites I brought home the other day?
它们从容器中逃出了
They kinda got out.
你让白蚁蛀食我们的房♥子
You let termites eat our house?
我从大学辍学了 -什么
I dropped out of college. - What?!
我没经你允许就去了波士顿
And I went to Boston without your permission.
什么 -哇噢
What?! - Wow!
多子妈妈 看来你的爱巢正在塌裂
Mama bird, it looks like your nest is falling apart...
而且是分崩离析 有什么想说的吗
In more ways than one. What do you have to say?
事情都搅得一团糟了
This whole thing is a disaster.
或许我也可以把斯基比是瞎编的告诉她
Might as well tell her that Skippy's a lie too.
说啊 尽管说
Just go ahead. Just do it.
现在转入天气预报时段
And now for the weather.
天空是如此的
The skies are...
阳光普照 晴空万里
Sunny and clear.
交给你了 菲尔
Back to you, Phil.
好了 伙计们 快
Okay, you guys, come on.
快点 我们走吧 赶紧行动
Come on, let's go. Shake a leg.
我好不容易有了自己的房♥间又要搬走了
I finally get my own room and now we have to move out.
只是出去暂住几晚上而已
It's just for a couple of nights.
我们要全面检查房♥子 确保房♥子各处安全
We're gonna get the house checked out, make sure everything's safe...
还有除掉白蚁
Take care of the termite problem.
我认为那已经包含在内了
I thought that was implied.
做完那些我们就可以搬回来
And then we are gonna move back in
一切也就恢复正常了
and everything's gonna be back to normal.
你口中的"正常"是指
What do you mean, "normal"?
PJ都从大学辍学了 -泰迪还偷偷去波士顿了
P.J. dropped out of college. - Teddy went to Boston.
老爸把白蚁带进家里 -那 盖比
Dad brought termites in the house. - Well, Gabe...
你犯什么错来着 -没犯错
What did you do? - Nothing.
像往常一样 我是好孩子
As usual, I'm the good one.
鲍伯 整个家都乱的不成样了
Bob, this family is completely falling apart.
不是这样的
No, it isn't.
听着 老爸老妈 我离开大学有我的原因
Look, guys, I dropped out of college for a reason.
我想上烹饪学校
I want to go to culinary school.
我擅长烹饪 我热爱那一行而且我戴上厨师帽很帅
I'm good at cooking, I'm passionate about it and I look good in the hat.
好吧 看到你对未来有点规划让我现在感觉好点
Okay, well, I feel better now that you have a plan.
好吧 但说到你 小姐 你被关禁闭了
Yeah, well, as for you, young lady, you are grounded.
接下来你得在你房♥间待很长时间
You're gonna be spending a lotta time in your room.
可我没有房♥间啊
I don't have a room.
呃 我跟你♥爸♥会给你弄间房♥然后让你老实待在里面
Well, we're gonna find you a room and I'm gonna put you in it.
好了 快点 伙计们 走吧
All right. Come on, guys, let's go.
你能 -嗯
Can you... - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我的爱房♥ 过几天再见吧
Okay, house, see you in a couple of days.
或许不止几天
Or longer.
嗨 查莉 我回来了 呃 刚说到哪了
Hi, Charlie, I'm back. Um, where was I?
对 最倒霉的一天
Oh, right... worst day ever.
因为整个房♥子都被白蚁蛀食 所以我们无处可居
So the whole house was eaten by termites and we don't have a place to live.
呃 是的 这太糟糕了
Ugh. Yeah, it's a disaster.
对你来说不是 你有你自己的公♥寓♥
Well, not for you. You have your own apartment.
说的是 这样一说我感觉好多了
Oh yeah. That makes me feel better.
再见
See ya.
其他人就没那么好运了
Well, the rest of us have no idea
我们将寄身何处呢 但我确信我们一定会挺过去
where we'll end up, but I'm sure we'll be fine.
但以防万一 祝我们好运吧 查莉
But just in case, wish us good luck, Charlie.
他去比帕参观了 -哪儿
He was visiting BIPA. - Whapa?
比帕就是波士顿教育
BIPA, the bostotin...
波士顿教育 不好意思
Bostotin... sorry.
算了 我去看下那词 看下 看下
Okay, I'm good, I'm good, I'm good.
哪儿 -比帕就是波士顿教育
Whapa? - BIPA, the bostonin...
比帕就是波士顿教育学院
BIPA, the Boston instit...
哪儿
Whapa?
拍摄进展得如此顺利
It's all going so well.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
哦 桌上有三明治小说如果
Oh, there's some sandwich fictions if...
我不会念那个词 -倒回场景重拍
I can't say that word. - Go back to one.
我是南方人 我应该会说"fixins"这个词的
I'm from the South. I should be able to say "fixins".
好吧 还有个问题 灯光问题怎么解决
Well, for one thing, there's no light.
用走廊的灯
Porch light.
指错地方了
No.
走廊的灯在这儿 -在那边呢
Porch light's right here. - It's right there.
异地恋进展的怎么样
So how's the long-distance relationship going?
不是太
Not go...
外面似乎 有飞车党路过这里吗
There's, like, a motorcycle gang going by the set right now.
我不知道啊 我只是觉得有点突然
I don't know I'm just kinda in shock.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
有没有人想吃芬香飘溢的新英格兰杂脍鸡肉面
Who's ready for some delicious New England chicken noodle chowder?
肩挑面包
Shoulder bread?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表