剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我的裁决是 有罪
My verdict is guilty.
耶
Yes!
是你有罪
You're guilty.
我 我 这又不是在审讯我
Me? I'm... I'm not on trial here.
我一直就对你不满 凯尔
I've never liked you, Carl.
是时候你该学点圣诞精神了
It's time you learned a little something about Christmas spirit.
我罚你和这个小女孩合张影
I sentence you to one picture with this little girl.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Sheriff.
耶
Yay.
来点生气 凯尔
Jolly it up, Carl.
小家伙你干什么 在往哪看呢
What you doing? What are you looking at?
在看什么啊
What you doing?
噢 噢 他简直像个甜美的小天使
Oh. Oh, he's such a sweet little angel.
呃 那还用说
Aw, he sure is.
他人生的第一个圣诞节就充满争吵和不快真是太糟糕了
It's too bad his first Christmas has all this fighting and unpleasantness.
我也这样觉得
I know.
我有个办法
I have a solution.
是我帮你收拾东西给你送行吗
I'll help you pack.
我是打算提议我俩可以一起唱装点大堂这首歌♥
I was going to say that we should sing "Deck The Halls" together.
你的意思是合唱
You mean as a duet?
嗯 那 我们合唱吧
Yes. So, let's du-et.
耶 让我们请神奇的波比尼和他的助手查莉下场休息
Yeah! Let's give it up for the great Bobbini and his assistant Charlie!
波比尼 请问一下
Okay, quick question for Bobbini.
你变不见的那只鸽子 到哪去了
That dove you made disappear? Where is it?
噢 别担心 宝贝儿 我们待会儿会找到它的
Oh, don't worry, honey. We'll find it later...
希望如此
Hopefully.
好了 呃 紧接着 老妈和奶奶献上合唱
Okay, well, up next, the musical stylings of grandma and mom.
冬青树枝装扮大厅
Deck the halls with boughs of Holly.
发啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Fa la la la la la la la la la.
圣诞季节带来欢欣
'Tis the season to be jolly.
发啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Fa la la la la la la la la la.
穿上我们华美的衣裳
Don we now our gay apparel.
发啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Fa la la la la la la la la.
唱着古老的圣诞颂歌♥
Troll the ancient yuletide carol.
发啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Fa la la la la la la la la la.
周围满是浓重的圣诞节日氛围
See the blazing yule before us.
发啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Fa la la la la la la la la la.
弹起竖琴 噢
- Strike the harp... - Ow!
大家一起歌♥唱
And join the chorus.
发啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Fa la la la la la la la la la.
跟我一起为节日祝福
Follow me in merry measure.
发啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Fa la la la la la la la la la.
我会说出什么是你的圣诞礼物
While I tell of yuletide treasure.
发啦啦啦啦啦
Fa la la la la la.
啦啦啦啦
La la la la!
刚才 你们欣赏了
Well, there you have it,
奶奶和老妈第一次同台表演
grandma and mom working together for the first and
或许也是最后一次
probably the last time.
好了 接下来我们请PJ和盖比上场表演 你俩要表演什么
Okay, next we have PJ and Gabe doing... what are you guys doing?
即兴剧场独幕剧
An exercise in improvisational theater.
说的对 即兴即最佳 伙计们
That's right. Improv at its finest, people.
我们想观众给来点建议
We are looking for suggestions from the audience.
我们需要人物和道具方面的建议
We need an occupation and an object.
律师和岩石怎么样 建议必须是警♥察♥和香蕉
A lawyer and a rock. - Has to be a cop and a banana.
警♥察♥和香蕉 好建议
A cop and a banana. - Excellent suggestion.
噢 警♥察♥我来了
Oh, here I am being a cop.
噢 看那
Ooh, look at that.
有根香蕉
A banana.
我在剥香蕉皮
Now I'm peeling the banana.
嘿 我是抢劫犯 把香蕉交出来
Hey, I'm a criminal. Give me that banana.
不 这是我的香蕉
No, it's my banana.
谢幕
And scene.
好吧 接下来斯宾塞和我将为你们带来一首新作的圣诞歌♥曲
Okay, now Spencer and I are going to sing a new Christmas song for you.
希望大家喜欢
Hope you like it.
我听见教堂的钟声响起
I hear church bells a'ringing.
唱诗班空灵的声音在回荡
Carolers are singing.
我和谐融入其中
Harmony with me now.
你看上去是如此动人
You are looking so lovely.
耶
Yeah!
即使灯火阑珊
Even if the lights go out.
在炉火的微光中 我们在槲寄生枝下亲吻
We've got mistletoe, and firelight.
在这寒冷的冬夜
On this cold December night.
户外的雪创设如此情调
The snow outside will set the mood.
当我为你唱我写的歌♥
As I sing my song for you.
哇噢
Woo!
圣诞快乐 托比
Merry first Christmas, Toby.
耶
Yay.
这是送给盖比的
For Gabe.
好的 圣诞快乐 盖比
Okay. Merry Christmas, Gabe.
嘿 耳机啊 谢了 老爸老妈
Hey, headphones! Thanks, guys.
你怎么知道里面是什么 你打都没打开
How do you know what's in it? You haven't opened it yet.
呃 说的是哈
Oh, right.
嘿 耳机啊 谢了 老爸老妈
Hey, headphones. Thanks, guys.
好了 你♥妈♥的♥礼物在哪
Okay, where are mom's presents?
贵的那个在红色的圣诞树下 便宜的那个在我椅子后面
Expensive one's under the red tree, cheap one's behind my chair.
好了 宝贝儿 该我俩交换礼物了
Okay, honey, time for you and I to exchange presents.
但我想你先把礼物给我
But I want mine first.
行 等下 不吃亏的货
Well, hang on there, tiger.
小心 小心 好了 我们来看看里面是什么
Easy easy. Okay, let's see what we've got here.
噢 我的天啦
Oh, my goodness!
哇噢
Whoa.
大盒装小礼
Big box, small present.
老妈艾米我的圣诞玩笑 哇噢 哇噢
Mama Ames's Christmas fake-out. Woo woo!
这是什么
What is it?
我给你私人买♥♥了一个恒星
I bought you your very own star.
太棒了 噢
Nice! Ooh!
它在国际恒星命名管理处经过登记认证
It's recorded in the International Star Registry and everything.
我差点儿给他买♥♥了个行星的 那样可就真糗大了
I almost bought him a planet. That could have been ugly.
哇噢 谢谢你 我的甜心
Wow. Thank you, Sweetie.
嘿 老妈 看看吧
Hey, mom, check it out.
得了吧
Eh.
好了 我的礼物呢
Okay, where's my present?
呃 等等 真是 真是太喜欢你给我的礼物了
Uh, hang on. Still... still loving my present,
这礼物一定花了你不少钱吧
which must have cost you a pretty penny, yes?
老爸 送礼重在情意嘛 就别谈钱不钱的了
Dad, it's the thought that counts. Can't put a price on that.
说的是
Yes.
但你最好还是能说下多少钱
But if you could...
怎么还不见我的礼物啊
Still waiting for my present.
马上 呃
Okay, um...
呃
Uh...
算了 就这个吧
Okay, all right.
这就是 噢 瞧瞧你给我买♥♥了什么
There we go. - Ooh! What do we have here?
噢
Oh.
是手链啊
It's a bracelet.
噢 鲍伯 太漂亮了
Oh, Bob, it's beautiful.
你一定比我花的多多了吧
But you must have spent 10 times what I spent.
噢 现在真得谈谈钱的事儿了
Oh, now we're gonna talk prices.
呃 宝贝儿 我只是
Well, honey, I just...
真的很谢谢你 我只是
I'm very thankful, I just...
我们不是说好不花太多钱在买♥♥礼物上面吗
I thought we agreed not to spend very much.
或许你会认为我们给你的礼物更得你心
Maybe you'll find our gift a little more appropriate.
嘿 你干什么 你不能
Hey, what are you... you can't...
这是我和PJ给你买♥♥的 噢 天啦 脚踏垫啊
This is from me and PJ! - Oh, my goodness! A foot cush?
是的
Yeah.
你们怎么知道我想要它
How did you guys know?
你们这些小鬼 说真的 我一直就想要个脚踏垫
Seriously, you guys! I have been wanting one of these forever.
噢 我的天 我跟你老爸提过一次想要的
Oh, my gosh. I mentioned it to your father once,
但我猜他跟本没放在心上
but I guess he wasn't listening.
我们放在了心上 老妈
We listen, mom.
因为我们在乎你
Because we care.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表