剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
好了 查莉 正如你所见
Well, Charlie, as you can see
我们仍然被困在酒店的房♥间里
We are all still living in this hotel room.
因为某人让白蚁吃掉了我们的房♥子
And we are here because someone let termites eat our house.
不是我的错
It was not my fault.
噢 当然不是你的错 老爸
Oh, of course not, dad.
除了他还能有谁
Totally his fault.
话说回来 房♥间有点挤
Anyway, it's a little crowded
大家住在一起 但我们还算和睦
with everyone here, but we're doing okay.
你能小点声吗
Would you keep it down over there?
勉强和睦
Just okay.
勉勉强强和睦
Just barely okay.
盖比 你脑子有病啊
Gabe, what is your problem?
我打电♥话♥呢
I am on the phone.
和谁打呢
With who?
没谁 一普通朋友
No one. It's just a friend.
我要肉眼牛排 四分熟
I'll have the rib-eye steak, medium-rare.
盖比 我跟你说过
Gabe, I told you.
不许叫客房♥服务
No room service.
老妈 我饿疯了
Mom, I'm hungry.
好办 来个花生三明治
Well, then have a peanut butter sandwich.
我吃腻了
I'm sick of those.
我也吃腻了
Me too.
听着
Look.
我们一会去和承包商谈
We're meeting with the contractor later on today,
但我们要先算一下装♥修♥的预算
but until we find out how much we need to spend
我们正处在省钱模式中
to fix the house, we are in money-saving mode.
懂了 你说的没错
Yeah, that sounds fair.
为了省钱 你毁了房♥子
You destroy the house,
然后就不用给我们买♥♥吃的了
and we don't get to eat.
真不是我的错
It was not my fault!
我们的错
Right.
真不敢相信 我一个即将有自己房♥间的人
I can't believe I went from having my own room
如今居然和你们困在同一屋檐下
to being stuck here with you people.
小乖乖没有自己的房♥间了
Poor baby doesn't have his own room anymore.
太可怜了
Too bad.
更可怜的是你没有男朋友了
It's too bad you don't have a boyfriend anymore.
盖比别嘴贱
Gabe.
没事 老妈 我扛得住
No, mom. It's okay.
我们现在的压力都很大
We're all a little stressed out.
盖比有他自己的减压方式
Gabe's dealing with it his way.
我也有我的方式
Now I'm gonna deal with it my way.
你等着受死吧 小兔崽子
You're going down, little man!
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第四季第一集
Good Luck Charlie S04E01 Duncan Dream House
怎么样了 凯文
Uh, how we looking, Kevin?
嘿 再谈房♥子的事情之前 我想先给你们这些
Hey, before we talk about the house, I want to give you these.
一张咯咯小屋的免费门票
One free pass to the giggle hut.
噢 你也是个喜剧演员吗
Oh, you're a stand-up comedian too?
是啊 大家都说我长得很喜感
Yeah, everyone's always telling me how funny I am.
我的包袱都是关于建筑方面的
My niche is construction-related humor.
好笑吗
Is that a popular niche?
你觉着呢
You tell me.
你听说过会唱歌♥的水管工吗
Did you hear about the singing plumber?
他有一副好的人肉管道
He had great pipes.
因为有时候把歌♥手的嗓子比作
Because singer's sometimes refer to their voices as...
管子 -明白 找到笑点了
Pipes. -Yeah, no. We got that.
言归正传 房♥子怎么样了
So, about the house?
好的
Okay.
第一个问题 那片天空
Well, the first problem... That's the sky up there,
不应该从房♥顶的窟窿中看到
and you're not supposed to be able to see it from here.
你这是在抖包袱呢还是在谈正事呢
Is that a comedy observation or a construction observation?
正事 除非你们觉着可笑
Construction. Unless it was funny.
可笑吗 我自己看不出来啊
I mean, was it? I can never tell.
我觉着你们在考虑两个选择
So I guess you're looking at two options.
重新装♥修♥
Rebuild the house the way it was,
或者考虑一下损害损失
or given the amount of damage here,
然后拆了再重新盖一座新房♥子
you could tear it down and build a brand new one.
甚至可以是梦想之家
A dream house if you will.
梦想之家
A dream house?
有点意思
That sounds interesting.
太有意思了
That sure does.
你想要什么就有什么
You could have anything your heart desires.
老鲍 我终于可以有梦寐以求的餐厅了
Bob, I can finally get the dining room I've always wanted.
我可以有自己的浴室了 配上日本卫浴
I could get my own bathroom with one of those Japanese toilets.
就是那种静音冲水系统
You know, the ones with the silent flushing system
还有那种温控加热座垫
and the temperature- controlled heated seat.
咱俩的梦不一样
We all have different dreams.
艾米特 好消息
Emmett, great news.
还记着我们谈过的
You know how we've been talking
在事情恶化 咱俩反♥目♥成仇之前
about moving to a bigger apartment before things get really bad
赶紧搬到一个更大的公♥寓♥里
and we start hating each other forever?
咱俩没谈过啊
We've never talked about that.
噢 对噢
Oh, right.
提醒我 我有件事想找你谈谈
Remind me, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.
总之 我发现了这个
Anyway, I just found out about this apartment.
快看看
Check this out.
噢 这太好了 -好把
Oh, this is great. -Right?
有两间卧室 -比我们目前还多两间
It has two bedrooms. -That's two more than we have now.
我们一定要拿下这间公♥寓♥
We've got to get this apartment.
好的 只有一个小问题
Okay. There's one little problem.
我们有租约
We have this thing called a lease.
房♥东伯尼让咱们签的
The thing Bernie the landlord
上面说我们至少要在这里住上一年
made us sign? It says we have to live here for at least a year.
上面还说我们要保持卫生
It also says that we have to keep it clean
按时交房♥租呢
and pay our rent on time.
那我们就再好好看下
Well, let's read it.
也许能找到一些漏洞
Maybe there's some way we can get out of it.
好把 我放那里了
Okay. I keep it over here
和其他重要的文件放一起了
with the rest of our important documents.
我看看 印度菜
Okay, Indian.
中餐 泰国菜
Chinese. Thai.
租约 找到了
Lease. Here we go.
噢 在这呢
Oh, here it is.
“此租约在法律下永久有效”
"This lease may not be broken under penalty of law."
当初就不应该签
Never should have signed this thing.
是啊 但你还是签了
Yeah, but you did.
还画了个笑脸
With a smiley face.
怎么了 我觉着签名应该反映出当时的心情
Well, I think the signature should express an emotion.
噢 噢 噢 噢 等会
Oh oh oh oh. Hang on.
我们不能主动离开 但我们可以被轰出去
We can't leave, but we can get kicked out.
是吗 怎么弄
Well, how do we do that?
“房♥东有权驱逐房♥客”
"Landlord may evict tenant from premises"
A 如果房♥客将宠物带进公♥寓♥内
if 'a' the tenant brings a pet on the premises,
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表