剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
What do you say, Bob?
准备好进去办点儿手续吗
You want to go inside and we'll crunch some numbers?
呃 能让我俩商量商量吗 斯图
Um.. Could you give us a minute, Stu?
当然可以 我在展厅等你
Sure thing. I'll be in the showroom.
PJ
PJ!
你在干什么 你在搞砸这笔交易
What are you doing? You're blowing the whole deal!
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果斯图认为我们喜欢这辆车 他肯定会把价位提高
If Stu thinks we like the car, we're gonna have to pay more for it.
我们要让他认为咱们不喜欢这辆车
We gotta make him think we don't want the car.
那我们有可能不买♥♥这辆车吗
So there's a chance we won't buy it?
开什么玩笑 我太喜欢这辆车了
Are you kidding me? I love this thing!
小夜曲 小夜曲 小夜曲
Serenade! Serenade! Serenade!
真没想到孕妇能这么凶残
Never knew pregnant women could be so vicious.
吓死老娘了
It was horrifying.
有个女的咬掉了我的几个纽扣
That one gal chewed off a couple of my buttons.
不如咱们下楼继续练健身球吧
Why don't we go downstairs again and try bouncing..
噢 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
宝贝 我们够了
Sweetie, we are done.
好了 我们试过了每种方法
Okay, we've tried everything.
这个小宝宝的生辰八字由天注定
This baby is gonna come when it wants to.
大概是吧
I guess you're right.
如果真的在查莉生日的时候出生
And if it is born on Charlie's birthday,
也许并非坏事
maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我也不清楚
Well, I don't know, with..
五个孩子 也许在生日的时候 折磨不会加剧
Five kids, maybe it wouldn't hurt to double up on birthdays.
明白吗
You know..
更少的派对 更少的礼物 更少的头疼
Less parties, less presents, less headaches..
嘿
Hey.
也许我可以告诉查莉和小宝宝他们生在圣诞节
Maybe I can tell Charlie and the baby they were born on December 25.
所以 看我眼色行事
So, follow my lead.
表现出淡定
Play it cool.
噢 不管发生什么 都不要太猴急
Oh, and whatever happens, don't get too overenthusiastic.
别担心我了 大块头
Don't worry about me, big guy.
我会像蛋一样淡定
I will be cool with a capital "K."
不要秀你的文采
And don't do any spelling.
明白
Check.
请坐吧 伙计们
Have a seat, fellas.
坐这些椅子吗
In these chairs?
得了吧
Forget it.
垃圾堆里捡的吧
They're pieces of junk.
我们不是来买♥♥椅子的
We're not buying the chairs.
当然不是了
Darn right we're not.
这一点儿也不好玩
It's not even that fun.
那么 你考虑的怎么样了 鲍伯
So, what do you think, Bob?
想把小夜曲今天就开回家吗
Will you be driving home in a Serenade today?
这个嘛 呃
Well, uh..
我也不确定 斯图 我觉着吧 这一切全看你的了
I don't know, Stu. I guess it, uh, depends on what you can do for me.
没错 斯图 看你的了
Yeah, Stu. What have you got?
开个价吧
Bring it.
这个价钱你满意吗
Does this price work for you?
这个 你满意吗
Does.. This work for you?
喔 喔 喔 PJ PJ
Whoa, whoa, whoa. PJ, PJ?
我们要先看完价钱再说
We actually have to look at the offers.
菜鸟才这么做 但是随便你啦
Amateur move, but go ahead.
你看啊 鲍伯
Look, Bob.
我想让你满意
I want to make you happy.
这个价钱你满意吗
What do you think about this?
这就是你开的价吗
This is your offer?
PJ
PJ..
你就这点能耐吗 斯图
This is your beef, Stu?
听明白了吗 “红烩牛肉”
Get it? "Beef Stu"?
(注:Beefstew音似Beef Stu)
听到了 我们 我们都听懂了 -好的
Yeah, we.. We all got it. -Yeah.
走吧 老爸 我们离开这里
Come on, Dad. We are out of here.
老爸 你来吗
Dad? You coming?
我 呃
I, uh..
我今天选错孩子来陪我买♥♥车了 斯图
Chose the wrong child to come with me today, Stu.
我 我道歉
I.. I apologize.
我们玩多长时间了
How long have we been playing?
六个小时
Six hours.
我眼睛都疼了
My eyes are burning.
你应该多眨眨眼
You should blink once in a while.
那不正中了他们的下怀吗
That's exactly what they want.
你是哪边的 扎提亚国王的吗
Who are you working for, the Zartian King?
放松 老兄
Easy, dude.
你电♥话♥又响了
Your phone's ringing again.
肯定是我老妈不知道我在哪呢
It's just my Mom wondering where I am.
转到语♥音♥信箱吧
Off to voice mail.
我准备走这条小路去检查下变种人
I'm gonna go down this alley and check for mutants.
掩护我
Cover me.
你玩得高兴不 盖比
You having fun, Gabe?
喔
Whoa.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
什么
What?
我爸 他在游戏里 跟我说话
My Dad. He was.. He was in the game and he was talking to me.
正常
That's normal.
玩六个小时 你会出现幻觉的
After six hours, you're gonna hallucinate.
真的
Really?
是啊 包装盒上写着呢
Yeah. It was a warning on the box.
你只要熬过去就好了
You've just got to power through it.
好吧
Okay.
没错 只要集中注意力
You're right. Just got to focus.
我们要杀掉那个九级的怪兽
We got to get that level nine monster.
这可是你妹妹的生日
It's your baby sister's birthday.
她只想要个娃娃
All she wanted was a doll.
也许你才是怪兽
Maybe you're the monster.
啊
Ah!
你干嘛
What are you doing?
不玩了
We're done.
明天我们把游戏退回去 然后给查莉买♥♥娃娃
And tomorrow we're taking the game back and getting Charlie her doll.
你的手怎么回事
What's wrong with your hands?
我也不知道
I don't know.
救救我
Help me.
噢 一周岁生日快乐 你个小可爱
Oh, happy first birthday, you adorable baby.
看看这微笑
Look at that smile.
看看这脸蛋儿
Check out those cheeks.
真想一口吃了
I could just eat you up.
你是最可爱的宝宝了
You are the cutest baby ever.
没错 就是你
Yes, you are.
今天也是我的生日
It's my birthday, too.
噢 爸爸爱你
Oh, and Daddy loves you.
没错 爸爸爱爱你
That's right, Daddy lu-lu you.
伤心了
I'm sad.
噢 我的小可爱
Oh, my little angel.
我不会忘记你的
I could never forget you.
我也不会忘记你的 亲爱的
I'll never forget you either, baby.
不是你
Not you.
泰迪
Teddy.
早啊 妈
Morning, Mom.
泰迪 我今天不能生孩子
Teddy, I can't have this baby today.
查莉需要一个特别的生日
Charlie needs to have her special birthday.
我一直都这么说的啊
That's what I've been saying all along.
是啊 但现在是我说的
Yeah, but now I'm saying it.
好吧 是什么让你改变主意的
Okay, well, what made you change your mind?
我昨晚做了个恐怖的梦
I had this horrible dream last night.
咱们全家人都对查莉很刻薄
The entire family was just being so mean to Charlie..
无视她
Ignoring her.
甚至是你
Even you.
你在你的梦里如何啊
What were you doing in the dream?
我和平常一样啊
I was doing what I always do.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表