剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我把优♥惠♥券落车里了
I left my coupon in the car.
稍等一下
Excuse me.
他也好这口儿
He's a couponer, too?
你一定要抱住他的大腿
You'd better hang on to him.
噢 对不起 我们没点牛奶啊
Oh, I'm sorry. we didn't order milk.
这个是七号♥桌的男士送的
They're from the gentlemen at table seven.
这里怎么了
What's going on here?
欣赏下我的新温水浴池
Just admiring my new hot tub.
我不得不说 谢谢你们两个
And may I say, thank you, boys.
你们挖的这个坑帮我省了不少钱
That hole you dug saved me a lot of money.
我们没为温水浴池而挖坑
We weren't digging the hole for a hot tub.
我们在挖金矿
There's a fortune down there.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
还有你为什么把温水浴池建在了金矿上面
And why would you put a hot tub over a fortune?
真是愚蠢之极
That's so stupid.
她玩咱俩
She tricked us.
她写的那封信
She wrote the letter.
她写的 -我写的
She did? -I did.
她知道我们会挖这个坑的
She knew we'd dig the hole.
就在她指定好的位置上
Exactly where she wanted it.
我们才愚蠢之极
We're the stupid ones.
是吗 -是的
We are? -You are.
奶奶呢
Where's grandma?
她去厕所很长时间了
She's been in the bathroom a long time.
噢 呃 打扰一下
Oh, um, excuse me.
你看见和我们坐在一起的女士了吗
Have you seen the woman who was sitting with us?
看见了 她刚打了一辆出租车
Yes. she just got into a cab.
想让你们两个
Something about wanting you guys.
能有点私人空间什么的
To have some private time and whatnot.
噢 不 她回家了
Oh, no. she's going home!
鸭嘴兽兽
Platypi!
啥
What?
鸭嘴兽兽
Platypi.
你喜欢这个新布局吗
Aren't you loving the new setup?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
让所有的负能量
It takes all the negative energy.
赶出家门
And pushes it right through the door.
还有点儿
Not all of it.
我们明天再看看厨房♥的“风水”
We'll be "fung shooing" the kitchen tomorrow.
不 不 不 厨房♥没有问题
No, no, no. nothing's wrong with the kitchen.
没错
You're right.
饭菜不好吃
Can't blame the kitchen.
也不能怪厨房♥的风水不好
For what goes on in there.
嗨
Hi.
怎么了
What's going on?
苹果 苹果 苹果
Apple, apple, apple.
你为什么总说这句话
Why do you keep saying that?
噢 这是我俩之间的游戏
Oh, it's just this fun thing that we do.
她说那个 我就回答说“派 派 派”
She says that and then I answer back, "pie, pie, pie!"
不对 -不对吗
No. -No!
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
你受不了什么
You can't do what anymore?
这些
This!
笑得像个傻子
Smiling like a ninny.
当你把我逼疯的时候
While you drive me out of my mind.
我承认你笑起来像个傻子
Well, I agree, you do smile like a ninny.
但是我看不出我哪里有问题
But I can't see where it's my fault.
看 又来了
See? there it goes again.
知道吗 那些挖苦 聊天
You know, the little digs, and the comments,
风水 还有什么的
And the rearranging, and whatnot.
什么的 什么的 什么的
Whatnot, whatnot, whatnot!
那到底是个啥意思
What does that even mean?
我 我从不知道你是这样的感受
I... I never knew you felt this way.
因为我把它深埋心底
Well, 'cause I've been keeping it inside.
已经二十年了
For the last 20 years.
如今我说出来了
And now that I've said it,
感觉不是很好
I feel terrible.
对不起 琳达
I'm so sorry, Linda.
噢 我是个差劲的人
Oh, I'm a horrible person.
噢 不 不
Oh, no, no.
你不是个差劲的人
You're not a horrible person.
你人很好
You're a wonderful girl.
还碰巧嫁了个好人家
Who just happened to marry very, very well.
你给这个家带来了美妙的生活
And you've given this family a wonderful life.
阿鲍有幸能拥有你
Bobby's lucky to have you.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道吗 虽然刚才的话不太好听
You know, as hard as it was to hear,
但是我很欣赏你的诚实
I appreciate your honesty.
我很感激你对我的欣赏
And I appreciate your appreciation.
这是太好了
This is nice.
真是太妙了
This is good.
好吧 既然我们坦诚相待
Well, as long as we're being honest,
我也跟你分享一些事情
I have some things I'd like to share about you.
呃 不要了
Um. no.
咱们现在挺好的
I think we're good.
我觉着咱们今天的进展不错
I think we've made enough progress for today.
过来吧 女士们 让我们一起
Come on, ladies. let's bring it in.
拥抱一下
Family hug.
嘿 大家好 打完保龄球回来了
Hey, everybody. back from bowling.
好了 查莉 奶奶走了
Well, Charlie, grandma's gone home,
所有事情都回归正常了
And everything is back to normal.
哼
Huh.
看啊
Look at that...
我哪面都好看
I really don't have a bad side.
好吧 不是所有事情
Well, maybe not everything.
我来吧
I'll get it.
我能找PJ和盖比聊聊吗
May I speak to PJ and Gabe?
达布尼夫人
Mrs. Dabney.
你 你身上有点儿东西
You got a... you got a little something.
有人往我的浴池里撒了点儿食用色素
Someone put food coloring in my hot tub.
啊
Ah.
小子们 有人找
Boys, you have a visitor.
你最好希望你的哥哥们
You'd better wish your brothers.
好运吧 查莉
Some good luck, Charlie.
现在 继续我们的
And now, the continuing adventures of...
蜥蜴怪兽人
Gila monster man!
这是三明治吧 明斯特
That's some sandwich, eh, Muenster?
没有错 警长
Sure is, chief.
警长
Chief!
我听到了一条消息
I just got a scoop.
蝎子医生又抢劫了一家银行
Doctor scorpion's robbed another bank.
瞪眼妖怪
Great googly-moogly!
那个魔鬼
That fiend.
天啊 我愿意捏碎这只虫子
Boy, I'd love to squash that bug.
逞什么能
Like you could do anything.
你只是个温文尔雅的新闻摄影师
You're just mild-mannered news photographer.
吉尔 A·明斯特
Gil A. Muenster.
并非像蜥蜴怪兽人那样的超级英雄
Not a real hero like gila monster man.
好吧 被你说中了
Well, you've got me there.
等一下 你去哪里
Wait! where are you going?
去找热岩石
To find a hot rock!
我是说
I mean...
洗手间
The bathroom.
蜥蜴怪兽人
Gila monster man!
你是从哪里出现的
Where'd you come from?
没时间闲聊
No time to talk.
蝎子医生在逍遥法外
Doctor scorpion's on the loose.
侯思特 快啊 拍照片
Holster, quick, get a picture.
那个白♥痴♥去哪了
Where is that mumbling idiot?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表