剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
也许麦克风挂了
Maybe the mic's dead.
不是 是迈克挂了
No, Mike's dead.
迈克
Mike?
感觉好点了吗 迈克 -噢 还好
Feeling better, Mike? -Oh, I'm fine.
只是因为那个苹果激♥情♥秀
It's just the apple-palooza...
太刺♥激♥了
Too much excitement.
等等 迈克 在你走之前 还有件事
Wait. Mike, before you go, one more thing...
能把这个签了吗 -你俩要做完剩下的节目
Could you sign this? -Well, you two are gonna have to do the rest of the show.
什么 -噢 别担心
What? -Oh, don't worry.
只有四个小时 -可是 我们不知道怎么做啊
It's only four hours. -Well, we don't know how to do this.
知道苹果为何物吗 -知道
You know what an apple is? -Yes.
那就成了
You're all set.
你找我们吗 老爸
You wanted to see us, dad?
PJ 盖比
P.J., Gabe,
快过来
Come on down!
搞毛啊 -你是“幸运52”节目的
What's all this? -You're the next contestants.
下一位选手
On "love that Bob."
这个游戏我们将揭晓
This is the game where we find out.
谁最了解老鲍
Who knows the most about Bob.
为您呈现的是 鲍勃到 害虫光
Brought to you by Bob's bugs be gone.
让我们见识下选手吧
And let's meet our contestants!
我是PJ
I'm P.J.
盖比
Gabe.
我喜欢你的激♥情♥
Love that enthusiasm.
好了 PJ 盖比
All right. P.J., Gabe,
我将问你们一些问题
I'm going to ask you a series of questions.
关于你们的父亲 也就是害虫控制专家鲍伯·邓肯
About your father, pest control specialist Bob Duncan.
答对题目最多者
Whoever winds up with the most correct answers.
将赢得一张冰球门票
Wins a ticket to a hockey game.
好了 让我们开始吧
All right, let's dive right in.
第一题
Question one,
“鲍伯最喜欢” -“甜甜圈”
"what is Bob's"... -Donuts!
正确
Correct!
第二题
Second question...
匹萨
Pizza.
耶
Yeah.
让我们看一看不关于食物的题目
Let's move on from the food category.
好了 这有 这有一道简单的
Okay, here's... here's an easy one.
“鲍勃的中间名字是什么”
"what is Bob's middle name?"
到底是什么呢
Looking for a middle name.
好了 时间到
All right, time's up.
是威廉 下一道
It's William. Moving on.
“威廉·下一道”吗
"William moving on"?
这么恶心的名字
Yeesh, what a terrible name.
怪不得你以前没提到过
It's no wonder you never use it.
真想不到我会答不上来
I can't possibly lose this thing.
好了 这还有一道简单的
Okay, here's another easy one.
“鲍伯多大了”
"how old is Bob?"
五
Fift...
六 -不对 不对 不对
Six... -No no no.
七 -好吧 下一题
Seven... -All right, next question!
鲍伯是哪天的生日
When is Bob's birthday?
噢 不会吧 你们俩 应该知道这道题啊
Oh, come on, you guys. You gotta know this one.
一月一日
January 1st.
一月二日
January 2nd.
一月三日
January 3rd.
一月四日
January 4th.
好吧 我们来进入
Okay, we are now into our...
第二个小时的苹果激♥情♥秀
Second hour of apple-palooza.
依旧等候第一位打进电♥话♥的听众
Still waiting for that first call.
噢 提醒一下
Oh, just a reminder,
“激♥情♥秀”的意思是刺♥激♥
"palooza" means excitement,
而“打电♥话♥”的意思是“打电♥话♥”
And "call" means call.
任何人
Anyone.
任何人都可以打电♥话♥
Anyone at all.
噢 嘿 说到这 我们为何不疯狂一下呢
Oh, hey. In fact, why don't we just go crazy,
打开话匣子谈一谈美食
Open it up to foods of all kinds.
我们可以聊
We could talk...
蔬菜 牛排
Vegetables, steak,
香肠 培根
Sausage, bacon.
老爹 如果你在收听 请打电♥话♥
Dad, if you're out there, please call.
好了 查莉
Okay, Charlie,
你准备好帮助我拆礼物了吗
You ready to help mommy open her presents?
好了 妈咪 -噢
Yes, mommy. -Aww.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're all thinking.
我生了个超萌的孩子
I make the most adorable children.
超生游击队
And lots of 'em.
好了 在我们拆礼物之前 我先去
Okay, before we do presents, I'm just gonna run.
妈咪的小屋里一趟 马上回来
To the little mommy's room. Be right back.
噢 -噢
Oh. -Oh.
多漂亮的小丫头啊
What a pretty girl you are.
我叫凯伦
My name is Karen.
我妈咪不喜欢你
My mommy doesn't like you.
噢 天啊 她肯定喜欢我
Oh. Oh my. Of course she does.
要不然她怎么邀请我来派对啊
Why else would she invite me to the party?
你有钱
You're rich.
噢 嗯
Oh. Mm-hmm.
好吧 我承认 我有钱
Well, yes, I am rich,
也就意味着我有一辆大车
Which means I have a large car.
载着我的大礼物
To put my large present into.
然后开回家
And drive away!
好吧 够尴尬的
Well, that was awkward.
我确定你妈咪是喜欢我的 对吧 查莉
I'm certainly glad your mommy likes me. Huh, Charlie?
我妈说你说话很逗
My mom says you talk funny.
什么 -让她头疼
Pardon me? -It hurts her head.
是吗 -是的
Really? -Yeah.
好吧 那我只好带着我的小饼干
Well, I guess I'll just take my snickerdoodles.
开溜了
And skidoodle.
你要走吗 -噢 那还用说
You're leaving? -Oh, you betcha.
呃 艾米 我认为你应该快点过来
Uh, Amy, I think you might wanna hurry it up in there!
小气
Mean.
傻
Stupid.
臭
Smelly.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
好吧 现在的话题是
Okay, the topic is now
“世界上存在的
"things that exist.
东西”
In the world."
哇 好像我们接到了第一个电♥话♥
Wow, looks like we're getting an actual call.
嗨 欢迎致电“水果漫谈” 您是哪位
Hi, and welcome to "fruit talk. " who is this?
艾薇
It's Ivy.
你意识到咱们俩是唯一
You do realize we're the only ones.
听这节目的人吗
Listening to the show, right?
甚至连我都没在听
And I'm not even listening.
但是 我们还剩三个小时呢
Well, we still have three more hours to fill.
你有什么办法吗 -不如这样
What do you suggest? -How about this?
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
我们试着水果漫谈 我们试着讨论话题
we tried to talk fruit, we tried some conversation
但是电台太无聊 我需要放松一下下
but the station's so boring, I need a vacation
听好了 同志们 这个电台衰到爆
Listen up, people, this station's a loser
整个节目就是一个苹果催眠秀
And this whole show was an apple-pa-snooza
这个电台够悲催 -这个电台够腻人
This station is sad. -This station is tired...
这两位实习生刚被炒鱿鱼了
Said the two interns who just got fired.
能先把这个签了吗
Can you sign this first?
七月七日
July 7th.
七月八日 -七月九日
July 8th. -July 9th.
成了 知道吗
All right, you know what?
这个 这个没有我想象中的有意思
This, uh... this wasn't as much fun as I thought it was gonna be.
看来我应该问问其他人想去看冰球比赛吗
I think I'm gonna ask somebody else to go to the hockey game.
哇 等等 别急 老爸 让我说句话
Whoa. Wait wait, dad, just let me say something.
七月十号♥
July 10th.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表