剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
而是过度反应
You overreact.
我该怎么做 -我教你 来
So how do I do that? - I'll show you. Okay.
来 你来做泰迪 -好的
You know what, you be Teddy. - Okay.
我来做你 好了 -耶
I'll be you. All right. - Yeah.
对某件事情生个气 -好吧 嗯嗯
Get mad about something. - Okay. Um.
我学校有个女生看不惯我的发型
A girl at school didn't like my hair.
什么
What?!
怎么可能有人不喜欢你的发型
How could someone not like your hair?!
你的发型是最棒的 -嗯 嘿 冷静一下
You have the best hair ever. - Well, hey, calm down.
不 我怎么能冷静下来 你知道吗 这 这
No, I can't! You know what? It just... It just...
这要气死我了 你看 你的发型是这么的棒
It just burns me because your hair is so awesome.
感觉如何 -感觉你真的很在乎我的发型
How do you feel? - Like you really care about my hair.
何止
And...
我根本不在乎
I couldn't care less.
哦 邓肯叔叔 这真是绝门了
Oh, Mr. Duncan. This is really good stuff.
是吧 嘿 你知道这招儿的绝门之处吗 屡试不爽啊
Isn't it? Hey, you know the beauty of this is, it works every time.
除了下次
Except the next time.
注意 来了个骑滑板的
Okay, here comes a skateboarder.
好了 准备
All right, wait for it.
准备
Wait for it.
扔
Now.
哦 爽
Oh yes!
哦 他抬头了 抬头了
Oh. Looking up. Looking up!
披萨到了
Pizza's here.
嘿 你俩在做干啥 -扔水气球
Hey, what are you guys doing? - Dropping water balloons.
快点 该你了
Come on, it's your turn.
快点 来了两个老太太 快点
Quick. There's two old ladies coming. Come on.
你俩不能扔水气球
You guys cannot be dropping water balloons.
嗯 为啥 -因为我在这住
Well, why not? - Because I live here.
并且我想一直在这住下去 拿帐篷做什么
And I want to keep living here. And what is with the tent?
我们要过夜
It's a sleepover.
没帐篷怎么过夜啊
You can't have a sleepover without a tent.
好吧 那么
All right, well.
拿走了
We'll take this.
嘿 伙计们 披萨是给我们所有人吃的
Hey, guys. That pizza's for all of us.
嘿 咱们来打几个恶作剧电♥话♥
Hey, let's make some prank phone calls.
哦 得了吧 恶作剧电♥话♥ 你俩都13了
Oh, come on. Prank phone calls? You guys are 13 years old.
你真以为 等等
Are you really... Oh, hang on.
你好
Hello?
没有啊 我的屁屁没着火 你是谁啊
No my butt is not on fire. Who is this?
小子们 安静 我正在打电♥话♥呢
Boys, quiet. I'm on the phone.
泰迪 斯宾塞来了
Teddy, Spencer's here.
哦 谢了
Oh, thanks.
哦 等 等 让我说完
Oh, no no. You didn't let me finish.
斯宾塞在这儿 正在和你♥爸♥谈话
Spencer's here talking with your father.
谈什么
About what?
有意思了
That's the interesting part.
耶 我刚刚偶然听到鲍伯博士
Yeah. I just overheard Dr. Bob...
女性学教授
Professor of Womanology...
向斯宾塞传授对付我们女生的最佳策略
Explain to Spencer that the best way of handling us gals
就是假装关心那些没必要大惊小怪的事
is to pretend to care about stuff that isn't worth caring about.
是吗 好吧 我了解斯宾塞 他保证会说这太可笑了
Really? Well, if I know Spencer, he said that that was ridiculous.
呵呵 你不了解斯宾塞
Well, you don't know Spencer.
我记得他的原话是
I believe his exact words were...
这真绝门了 邓肯叔叔
"This is really good stuff, Mr. Duncan."
嗯
Huh.
那么 我得跟我家那小伙谈谈了
Well, I think I need to have a little chat with my fella.
别 别 别 别
No no no no.
这种事我们女生不通过交流来解决
We do not handle these things with communication.
喂喂 泰迪 咱们得报复一下
Come on, Teddy. We get revenge.
先杀斯宾塞
First on Spencer...
再斩鲍伯博士
Then on Dr. Bob.
哦 我发现家里出了位艾米博士
Oh, I see Dr. Amy's in the house.
可不是么
Mm-hmm.
并且她打算实施重磅炸♥弹♥计划
And she's about to administer 10 CC's of ba-bam.
喔
Oh!
嘿 伙计们 音量
Hey, guys? Volume.
哦 他说得对 咱把音量调大一点
Oh, he's right. Let's crank it up.
不是 音量调小
No. Turn it down.
啥 -调小
What? - Down.
我没法听见自己的思考了
I can't hear myself think.
谁都听不见你的思考
No one's ever heard you think.
你知道吗 到此为止 我受够你俩了
You know what? That is it. I have had enough of you two.
不许再玩电子游戏了
No more video games.
啥 -不许玩电子游戏了
What? - No more video games.
我在复习考试
I'm trying to study for a test.
那我们怎么办 -我不管 只要不出声就行
What are we supposed to do? - I don't care, as long as it's quiet.
哥们 我记得你说过你哥挺有趣的
Man, I thought you said your brother was fun.
他曾经是的
He used to be.
在他变成老爸之前
Before he turned into dad.
你刚刚说什么 先生
What did you just say, Mister?
你现在连说话都像他了
Now you even sound like him.
你知道 我来这就是为了躲他 不是来陪一个少年版老爸
You know, I came over here to get away from him, not to be with dad junior.
我可不是少年版老爸
I am not dad junior.
并且你刚刚给自己买♥♥了张刷盘子的票
And you just bought yourself a ticket to doing the dishes.
我们用的是纸盘子 -我要它们一尘不染
We used paper plates. - And I want them spotless.
玛丽露 我应该当个儿童心理学专家
Mary Lou, I should be a child psychologist.
真的
Really.
我给查莉了一个娃娃托比 她很喜欢他
I gave Charlie a Toby doll and she loves it.
过不久她就会喜欢上真正的托比了
And pretty soon she'll feel the same way about the real Toby.
我要告诉你 这主意太妙了
I'm telling you, it's brilliant.
日后这招将被称为 邓肯杀手锏
One day it will simply be known as "the Duncan method."
我回头打给你
Let me call you back.
查莉
Charlie?
你是不是把垃圾桶错当成魔幻娃娃屋了
Did you mistake the trash can for a magical doll house?
没有
No.
我不是两岁小孩
I'm not two.
哦 查莉
Oh, Charlie.
你为什么不喜欢宝宝托比呢 他好喜欢你
Why don't you love baby Toby? He loves you so much.
你怎么知道的 -他告诉我的
How do you know? - Because he told me.
他不会说话
He can't talk.
或许会哦
Or can he?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
是的 不 我知道我丢了收据 但我从来没穿过它们
Yes... No, I understand that I lost the receipt, but I never wore them,
所以为什么我不能给它们换回去
so why can't I take them back?
可 那愚蠢的政策
But that's a stupid policy!
算 算了
Nev... Never mind.
怎么了
What was that all about?
我买♥♥了双运动鞋但是尺寸不对
I bought these running shoes, but they were in the wrong size
现在那个破商店不让我退
and now the stupid store won't let me return them.
哦这样啊 你打算怎么办
Oh well. What are you gonna do?
我告诉你我要做什么
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我要大发怒火
I'm gonna get angry!
他们怎敢如此待你
How dare they treat you like that?!
什么 -难以置信
What? - I can't believe this.
哪个傻帽惹到你的
Who was the idiot you were dealing with?
嗯 我记得是个叫山姆的人
Uh, I think it was someone named Sam?
哦 山姆的大脑一定只有胡桃那么大
Oh, Sam must have a brain the size of a walnut.
斯宾塞 亲爱的 冷静一下
Spencer, honey. Just calm down.
不 我怎么能冷静下来 知道吗 气死我了这个山姆
No, I can't calm down, all right? Because I am so furious with this Sam!
这个山姆真让我恶心
I am disgusted by Sam.
你这么想我太高兴了
I am so glad you feel this way.
我去拿钥匙
I'm gonna get my keys.
等一下
Wait.
你拿钥匙做什么
What are you getting your keys for?
我们要去那家商店 你要给山姆
Because we are going down to that store and you're gonna give Sam
一点颜色瞧瞧
a piece of my mind!
这都发生什么事了
What just happened?
毫无头绪
I don't know.
我们已经进入了一个未知领域
We're in uncharted territory.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表