剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
勇于搏斗 让世界更美好
Fighting bravely to make things right.
好了 听着 重点是我今天不能生孩子
Okay, look, the point is I can't have the baby today.
查莉需要属于她的特殊一天
Charlie needs her special day.
好吧 不管你是怎么想的 我绝对同意
All right, well, however you got here, I totally agree.
我们只要保证明天之前不让你分娩就可以了
We'll just make sure that you don't have the baby until tomorrow.
没错 好的
Exactly. Okay.
好的 生宝宝行动
Okay, operation get baby out.
已经正式更改为保胎行动了
Has officially become operation keep baby in.
我需要充足的休息和放松 明白吗
I need complete rest and relaxation, okay?
我只需要平静
Nothing but peace..
冷静
Calm.
和安静
And quiet.
早啊 亲爱的
Morning, honey.
你给我闭嘴
I said quiet!
好吧 又到人间天堂
Yeah. Another day in paradise.
下一个
Next.
嗨 我们想退掉这个游戏
Hi, we'd like to return this game, please.
开封了吗
Has it been opened?
没有
Nope.
那为什么用胶带缠住 而且上面还有牙印
Then why is it covered in tape and what appears to be teeth marks?
好吧
Okay.
我跟你说实话吧
I'm gonna level with you.
我们买♥♥这游戏就是个意外
We bought this game by accident.
然后呢 这位杰克
And then, Jake here..
又意外地打开了它
Accidentally opened it.
最后我们又意外地玩了六个小时
And then we accidentally played it for six hours.
伙计们 抱歉了 这个不能退了
Guys, I'm sorry, you can't return this.
噢 不是的 我们没想退货
Oh, no, we don't want to return it.
我们只想用它来换些
We want to exchange it..
钱
For money.
下一位
Next.
噢 这下完了
Oh, this is bad.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
只能这么办了
Only thing you can do.
偷娃娃
You gotta steal the doll.
偷娃娃 这可是大错特错
Steal the doll? But that's wrong.
此话不假 你知道古人云 “错错得对”
Well, exactly. You know the old saying, "two wrongs make a right."
不是这么说的 应该是“错上加错”
No, it's "two wrongs don't make a right."
噢
Oh.
好吧 那你肯定听说过另外一句
Well, then, you know the other old saying..
“偷娃娃乃人之常情”
"Sometimes you gotta steal a doll."
我不会去偷娃娃的
I'm not gonna steal the doll.
好吧 那至少能偷点儿糖吗
Well, can we at least steal candy?
不
No.
那我们来商店的目的为何
Then what's the point of even going to the store?
小夜曲
Serenade!
小夜曲
Serenade!
小夜曲
Serenade!
耶
Yeah.
噢
Oh.
好了
Well..
希望你从这次的买♥♥车之行学到些经验
Hope you learned something from the whole car-buying experience.
那是当然了 老爸
Sure did, Dad.
学到什么了 儿子
What's that, son?
能不能就说到“那是当然了 老爸”而止
Can't we just leave it at a "sure did, Dad"?
我说的是谈判经验
I'm talking about the negotiation.
听着
Look..
将来你也会有自己的家庭
Someday you're gonna have a family of your own.
你也会去买♥♥车的
And you're gonna have to buy a new car.
你知道该对你的孩子说什么吗
And you know what you're gonna say to your kid?
车太大了 车♥库♥装不下
The car doesn't fit in the garage?
什么
What?
然后我会说“这不是我的错 儿子”
Then I'll say, "it's not my fault, son."
“我全是从你爷爷那里学的”
I learned all this from your grandpa Bob."
然后他会说“噢 怪不得”
And he'll say, "oh, that explains it."
然后我们会开怀大笑 一起去买♥♥冰激淋
Then we'll laugh and get ice cream.
怎么了 是你刚才问的
Well, you asked.
然后大家都对你很恶毒
Then everybody was being really mean to you.
但是不要担心 唯独我还是和以往一样宠爱你
But don't you worry, I did what I always do.
勇于搏斗 让世界更美好
Fought bravely to make things right.
查莉 你有这个世界上最好的妈妈
Charlie, you have the best Mommy in the world.
即使在梦里
Even in a dream.
查莉
Charlie?
我给你做了独特的生日午餐
I made you a special birthday lunch.
就在厨房♥里
It's in the kitchen.
快去吧
Let's go get it.
耶
Yay.
好了 妈
Okay, um, Mom..
我还是有些担心查莉的生日派对
I was just wondering about Charlie's birthday party.
噢 宝贝
Oh, honey.
我需要休息
I have to rest.
你能帮我照顾一下吗
Would you please take care of that for me?
好的 包我身上
Yeah, I got it.
所有你想知道的事情 都在厨房♥的一个文件夹里
Everything you need to know is in a file in the kitchen.
明白
Got it.
泰迪 你一直这么支持我 我真的
Teddy, you have really been there for me, and I just..
我真的很感激 而且
I'm just so thankful, and..
你是我的依靠
You're my rock.
我不知道没了你该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
好了
Yeah.
荷尔蒙在作怪吧 老妈
How are the hormones, Mom?
井喷了
All over the place.
查莉 那个小马形状的三明治怎么样啊
Charlie, how'd you like your special pony-shaped sandwich?
好吧 好吧
All right. Well.
亏我花了一个小时来切出形状
Glad I spent an hour cutting it out.
派对文件夹
Party folder.
嘿 查莉 跟我来
Hey, Charlie, come with me.
好了吗 噢 我抱住你了
Ready? Oh! I got 'cha.
好了
Okay.
什么
What?
老妈忘了寄邀请函了
Mom forgot to mail the invitations?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
不知道
No.
很好
Good.
你在这儿等着 我马上回来
You wait here. I'll be right back.
爸 嗨 听着
Dad, hi. Okay.
出大事了 你知道老妈因为怀孕而变得有点儿老年痴呆吧
Big problem.. So you know how Mom's been kinda spacey with the pregnancy?
这下好了 她忘了筹备查莉的生日派对了
Well, she forgot to plan Charlie's birthday party.
你以为就你有问题了吗
You think you got problems?
车♥库♥短了三十一英寸
The garage is 31 inches too short.
噢 车♥库♥太短了
Oh, the garage is too short?
现在成了车♥库♥的错了
Now it's the garage's fault?
好吧 买♥♥车专家居然没有测量
Yeah, car-buying expert here didn't measure the..
她没必要知道那么多细节
She doesn't need to know the details.
她还有自己的麻烦呢
She has her own situation.
没听刚才说的吗 你妈犯了个又傻又大的错误
Didn't you hear? Mom made a big, dumb mistake.
那 那我该怎么办
Well, so what.. What am I gonna do?
查莉还等着她的派对呢
Charlie's in there waiting for her party.
好吧 好了 给我 呃
Okay, all right. Give me, uh..
给我点儿时间想想
Give me a minute to think.
呃 叭 叭 叭 叭
Uh, bu.. Bu. Bu.. Ba..
有了
Okay..
再多给我点儿时间
Give me another minute.
我
Well, I..
也许我可以给查莉的一些朋友打电♥话♥
I guess I could try calling some of Charlie's friends.
看看他们是不是能过来
See if they can come over.
在商店买♥♥个蛋糕
Pick up a cake at the store..
在你买♥♥蛋糕之前
Before you buy the cake..
你最好量一下冰箱的尺寸
You might wanna measure the fridge.
明白我的意思吗 老爸
Know what I'm saying, Dad?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表