剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我没抓着蛇 -是的 我在湖里
I didn't catch the snake! -Yes, I am in the Lake!
老爸 快回来 -我就是想摆脱你
Dad, come back. -I was just trying to get rid of you.
啥玩意 -喔 那是根木桩向他漂过去了吗
What? -Whoa. Is that a log floating towards him or...
蛇啊
Sna-a-a-ake!
蛇在湖里啊
Snake in the Lake!
快上车 快上车 快上车 快上车
Get the truck, get the truck, get the truck, get the truck! Get the truck!
真是有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
俩胆小鬼被根蠢木头吓得屁滚尿流
A couple of scaredy cats running from a stupid log.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
就这样么 你啥也没查出来
So that's it? You learned nothing?
我查到了大块头莱尼用叉子梳理胡子
I learned big Lenny combs his beard with a fork.
也就是说我们将永远都不会查出谁是偷鸡贼
So we'll never find out who's stealing the chicken.
老板会很失望的 这事将纠缠我一辈子了
Corporate is going to be devastated. This is going to haunt me forever.
算了 -有件事比较有趣
Oh well! -You know, funny thing though.
派对过后 我又回来看了下我们的保安监视录像
After the party, I came back here to look at our security-camera footage.
我们有保安监视录像
We, uh, have security cameras?
是啊 从录像上看有个人和你长得一样
Yeah. Yeah, and it showed this guy who looks just like you.
从冷藏室里拿走了几盒鸡
Taking boxes of chicken out of the storage fridge.
你有没有可能还有一个双胞胎兄弟
Do you by chance have an evil twin brother?
我不记得有啊
I don't recall.
然后你兄弟把偷的鸡放回车上
Then your brother put the stolen chicken in his car.
这部分录像里也有啊 -是啊
You got that on tape? -Uh-huh.
最扯的来了
And here's the crazy part...
你兄弟竟然和你开一样的车
Your brother drives the exact same car that you do.
这下不会错了 你真有个双胞胎兄弟
I guess that makes sense though. I mean, you are twins.
行了
All right!
别折磨我了 我坦白 是我偷的鸡
Quit toying with me. I confess. I stole the chicken.
我想自己开店
So I could open my own place,
米奇家禽折扣店
"mitch's discount poultry hut."
这么说你没有双胞胎兄弟
Wait. So you don't have a twin brother?
得了吧 算被你抓住了还不行么
Stop it, kid. You got me, all right?
我糊涂了 既然是你偷的鸡
Okay. Well, I'm confused. If you were the one stealing the chicken,
你为啥还让我去抓偷鸡贼呢
Why did you ask me to catch a chicken thief?
我不是你最得力的手下么
I mean, I'm your best man, right?
我没想到还能被你这个笨蛋抓住
I never thought someone so stupid could catch me.
这下看看谁才是笨蛋
Well, look who's stupid now.
我抓住了你还有你的双胞胎兄弟 是吧
'cause I just caught you and your twin brother. Right?
法兰妮 因为我没钱
franny, since I can't pay
他们就要收走我亲爱的农场
they're going to take my sweet farm away
不用担心 擦干眼泪
don't you worry, dry your eyes
我给你带来个大大的惊喜
'cause I just brought you a big surprise
他是谁啊 -我是银行家
who is this? -I'm the banker
带着你的钱来了 -你该感谢她
with your money -You should thank her
你是说我不用失去农场了
you mean I won't have to lose my farm after all?
只用打个电♥话♥而已
all it took was one little call
法兰妮拯救了农场
franny saved the farm
法兰妮拯救了农场
franny saved the farm
法兰妮拯救了农场
franny saved the farm
农场
farm!.
查莉 你当了一回小鸡
Well, Charlie, You were a little chicken.
很显然老爸也是
And apparently so was dad.
嘿 嘿 我可不是胆小鬼
Hey hey! I was not chicken.
我让那湖瞬间得到超多的关注
I was exiting the Lake in a rapid fashion.
没事的老爸 我宁愿要一个活着的懦夫也不要一个挂了的英雄
No, dad, it's all right. I'd rather have a live coward than a dead hero.
谢谢你了 儿子
Oh, thank you, son.
活着的英雄当然是最好的 不过
Yeah. Live hero would have been the best, but...
当然 如果真要排名的话
Of course. I mean, if you're going to rank them,
第一是活着的英雄 其次活着的懦夫
You'd want your live hero, live coward.
然后是挂了的英雄 挂了的懦夫
Yeah. You know, dead hero, dead coward.
懦夫还搞挂了 也太锉了
Yeah, dead coward. Those guys are losers.
你俩能消停会不 我正在弄视频日记呢
Hey, do you guys mind? I'm trying to do a video diary here.
说 祝你好运 查莉 不就完事了吗
Just say "good luck, charlie" and be done.
不像你说得那么简单好吧 应该
Look, it's not that easy. It's...
祝你好运喽 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
呃 -在下面呢
Huh. -Down here.
哦 是你啊 施耐普
Oh, hey, it's you. Hello, snappy.
P.J 好久不见啊 朋友
P.J. Long time, amigo.
你看上去不错啊 -省省吧
Uh, you... you look well. -Save it!
你怎么可以这样对我
How could you do this to me?
施耐普 我去拿冰激凌了 你可以跳进湖里啊
"snappy, why don't you hop in the Lake While I get us some ice cream"?
我是去拿冰激凌了呀
Well, I got ice cream.
但是你再也没回来了
But you never came back.
你再也没 噢 美味呀 这是啥东西
You never came... oh! Oh, yummy yummy. What is this?
这是查莉 你想都别想
This is Charlie and don't even think about it!
尝一口都不成吗
Not even a nipple.
谢谢你的来访 施耐普
Thanks for stopping by, snappy.
谁啊
Who is it?
给查莉送玩具的 -走开
Toy delivery for Charlie. -Go away!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表