剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
没错 让我解释一下游戏规则
Well, let me explain how it works.
现在这个值五十美分
Now this one's worth 50 cents,
但她是双重折扣
But it's a double coupon.
也就是说它值一美元
Which means it's actually worth a dollar.
厉害
Cool!
如果我将它使用在特殊商品上
If I use this one on a qualifying item,
它就是三倍的双重折扣
It's triple times the double.
不管你信不信 我上次花了十二美分买♥♥到了
Believe it or not, I once got a case of pickle relish.
一份酸黄瓜
For 12 cents.
怎么样
How was it?
一般 我不是很爱吃酸黄瓜
Well, I'm not a pickle person.
呃
Um...
“买♥♥一包五磅重的猫砂
"Buy one 5-pound bag of kitty litter,
再买♥♥第二包可免费”
Get the second bag free."
别忘了让你的双重折扣翻三倍
Don't forget to triple your double.
这个太牛了
This is awesome.
知道吗 我们没有猫
You know, we don't have a cat,
如果我们养了 我们会让它免费随地大小便的
But if we did, he'd be pooping for free.
嘘 嘘
Shh. shh.
你俩
Guys...
我知道我会后悔问你们的 但是
I know I'm going to regret asking this, but...
你俩准备拿这些东西去哪啊
Where are you going with that stuff?
图书馆 -我们在演戏
The library. -We're in a play.
呃
Uh...
我们要在图书馆里演戏
We're in a play at the library.
什么戏啊
And what is the name of the play?
“铁铲
"Shovel...
少年”
Kids."
是关于背着铲子的少年
It's about kids who carry around shovels...
嘲笑那些
And make fun of the kids.
背着鹤嘴锄的孩子
Who carry around pickaxes.
噗 哈 傻子
Pfft. ha. dork.
你不应该取笑拿着鹤嘴锄
You should never make fun of someone.
的孩子
With a pickax.
这句是我的台词
That's one of my lines.
好了
Okay.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
噢 只是想搞清事实
Oh, want to get my facts straight...
碰一碰运气
Just on the off chance
我一会要去填写一份警方报告
I have to fill out a police report later on.
噢 玩了五个小时的优♥惠♥券
Oh, five hours of couponing...
真是尽兴啊
That was quite a sesh.
奶奶 我现在满眼都是虚线正常吗
Grandma, is it normal to see dotted lines.
看哪都是
Everywhere you look?
我要上楼了
I'm gonna head upstairs.
噢 别 呃
Oh, no, um,
咱们再找点别的乐趣吧
Let's do something else fun.
噢 但你老妈估计会需要我的帮助
Oh, but your mother probably needs my help.
什么的
And whatnot.
但我这里也需要你的帮助啊
But I need your help down here.
什么啊
With what?
那个 呃
With, um...
呃 那个
Uh... with...
化妆
A makeover.
你想让我给你化妆吗
You want me to give you a makeover?
是啊 知道吗
Yeah, I mean, you know,
我 我对现在的形象有点儿腻了
I've... I've been feeling kind of bored with my look.
而且你的品位又这么高
And you have such a great sense of style.
此话不假 我还真另外带了一罐发胶
Well, I did pack an extra can of hair spray.
噢 完了
Oh, no.
老鲍 亲爱的 你不是电影明星
Bob, honey. you're not a movie star.
我给你们看点东西
I've got something to show you.
请允许我向你们介绍全新的
May I present the new,
升级版 泰迪·邓肯
And improved, Teddy Duncan.
泰迪 你这是怎么了
Teddy, what happened?
噢 呃
Oh, um...
奶奶给我化妆了
Grandma gave me a makeover.
这样我们就能多陪陪对方
So we could spend more time together.
什么的
And whatnot.
还有更精彩的
And that's not all.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
来啊
Come on.
来 噢
Let's go. oh!
我的头发好硬
My hair is hard.
您好 女士
Hello, ma'am.
噢
Oh!
完了 今天是我们的十月周年晚宴
No. today is our 10-month-aversary dinner.
我忘得一干二净
I totally forgot.
是啊 当你上了年纪
Well, when you get older...
这位帅小伙是谁啊
Who's this handsome fellow?
噢 奶奶 这是我男朋友斯宾塞
Oh, grandma, this is my boyfriend Spencer.
斯宾塞 这是我奶奶琳达
Spencer, this is grandma Linda.
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
见到您很高兴
Nice to meet you.
你们一家子长得很像啊
I can see the family resemblance.
好了 我去换好行头
All righty. well, let me just go change real quick.
你换什么行头啊
Why do you need to change?
我们不是刚弄好吗
We just got you fixed up.
是啊 弄好了 呃
Yes, we did. um...
那我们就出发吧
I guess we're ready to go then.
噢 知道吗 我也要走了
Oh. you know what? I gotta go, too.
今晚要去打保龄球
It's bowling night.
这么一来
So...
泰迪去吃晚餐
Teddy's going to dinner,
你去打保龄球
And you're going bowling?
儿子们呢
Where are the boys?
呃 他们可能在图书馆呢
Uh. they might be at the library,
但是我不信
But I doubt it.
好了 琳达
Well, Linda...
看来今晚只剩咱俩了
Looks like it's just you and me tonight.
苹果
Apple?
或者
Or...
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
知道吗
You know,
如果想挖快点
This would go a lot faster.
你也来帮忙
If you helped me dig.
PJ 在所有的合作关系中
PJ, in every partnership,
总会有劳动者和老板
There's labor and there's management.
为什么我是劳动者 -因为我是老板
Why am I labor? -Because I'm management.
等一下 停
Wait, stop.
我好像听见达布尼夫人停车呢
I think I just heard mrs. Dabney pull up.
快跑 -好的
Come on! -All right.
快点 快点 -别催我 我已经不那么年轻了
Hurry up, Hurry up. -Don't rush me. I'm not 12 anymore.
给您
Here you go.
这是给你们的 女士们
And for you, ladies,
老年菜单
The senior menu.
呃 能给我一份
Um, could I have.
正常的菜单吗 我 我才十七岁
A regular menu? I'm... I'm 17.
人老心不老啊
What a great attitude!
你们俩个能邀请我真是太好了
It's sweet of you kids to invite me,
但我感觉自己是个电灯泡
But I feel like I'm in the way.
噢 别这么想 我希望你在这里 奶奶
Oh, no. of course I want you here, grandma.
我有了称心的男友
I've got my favorite guy,
了不起的奶奶
My awesome grandma,
我的新形象
My great new look...
真是好事碰到一起了 对吧 斯宾塞
It's all coming together, right, Spencer?
那是当然了
You bet.
特别是因为你们二位的晚餐
Especially since both of your meals.
都半价
Will be half off.
噢 这倒提醒我了
Oh, which reminds me,
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表