剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
斯宾塞和我还在一起
Spencer and I are still together.
能让俺说完吗
You didn't let me finish.
俺喜欢小狗 -好吧
I love dogs. -Yeah.
好了 听着 我们暂时先分手
Yeah, see, we staged the break-up.
当他们今晚赢下比赛之后
After they win the game tonight,
我们再告诉大家 我们没分手
We'll tell everyone we're still together.
然后他们就会知道我不是个扫把星了
And they'll know I was never a jinx.
啊 -我听说了
Ah. -Heard the news!
击掌庆祝
Up top!
我们没分手 -能让我说完吗
We're still together. -You didn't let me finish.
“之因为
"Just because.
爱 盖比留”
Love, Gabe."
他绝对捅了大娄子了
He must've done something really really bad.
最近有没有人看到过达布尼夫人
Has anyone seen Mrs. Dabney lately?
也许我们误解他了
Or maybe we're misreading this.
此话怎讲 -亲爱的 也许盖比迈过了那道坎
What do you mean? -Honey, maybe Gabe has finally turned that corner.
也许我们应该给予他
And maybe we should be giving him.
一些正面的鼓励
Some positive reinforcement.
好吧 如果他想痛改前非
Well, I guess if he's trying to be a good kid,
我们也可努力做位好家长
We could try to be good parents.
对我们来说都是挑战
New territory for all of us?
嘿 乖儿子
Hey, buddy.
跟我走 上车
Come on, get in the car.
上车 去哪
Get in the car? Why?
我们去买♥♥冰淇淋 -不
We're going for ice cream. -No!
不吃冰淇淋 你不能逼我
No ice cream! You can't make me!
好吧 呃 酸奶怎么样
Okay. Uh, yogurt?
我知道你们的阴谋
I know what's going on here.
我是不会中你们的圈套的
And I'm not going down like this!
后退 我不走 -嘿 喔 喔 嘿 盖比
Get back! I won't go! -Hey, whoa whoa! Hey, Gabe!
你干嘛啊 -我不想去军事学校
What are you doing? -I don't want to go to military school.
军事学校
Military school?
别不承认 我在厨房♥偷听到你俩的谈话了
Don't deny it! I overheard you two talking in the kitchen.
噢 你以为
Oh, you thought...
你以为今天就送你走吗
You think that you're leaving today.
你的启程日期还悬而未决
Your departure date is still being determined.
什么时候走全看你的表现了 对吧 老鲍
It all depends on how you behave, right, Bob?
对
Right.
我不想去格雷斯顿学院
I don't wanna go to Graystone academy.
我想在家磨练我的精神
I want my spirit to be broken at home.
被我深爱的人所磨练
By the people I love.
好吧 我试试打电♥话♥给柯林克
Well, I guess I could call Colonel...
上校
Klink...
告诉他我们会再三考虑的
And tell him that we might reconsider.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢 -不用谢
Thank you. -You're welcome.
现在
Now...
楼上的浴室可不会自己打扫的
There's a bathroom upstairs that's not gonna clean itself.
好的 我这就去 我这就去
Okay, I'm on it. I'm on it.
怎 怎 怎么回事
Wh-wha-what... What's going on?
这是谁啊 -呃 四点半的预约啊
Who is this? -Umm, my 4:30 appointment.
你先去洗头吧 我在这等你
Why don't you head back to the shampoo station and I'll be right there?
洗 洗头
Sh-shampoo?
我以为这是咱俩的专属
I thought that was our thing.
PJ 你又不是我的唯一顾客
P.J., you're not my only client.
噢 如今我成顾客了
Oh, so now I'm just a client?
你一直是顾客啊
You've always been just a client.
好吧 没有你我照样可以理发
Fine. Two can play this game.
杰里 请给我刮刮胡子
Jerry, gimme a shave, please.
没问题 孩子 坐下吧
Sure, kid. Have a seat.
噢 嘿 小泰 -噢 好啊 艾薇
Oh hey, T. -Oh hello, Ivy.
噢 我猜你已经听说了
Oh, I guess you've probably heard.
斯宾塞和我掰了
That Spencer and I broke up.
但是我的新男友有点忙
So my new boyfriend serge was busy,
所以我就前来支持下球队
And I decided I'd come and support the team.
你怎么这么说话
Why are you talking like that?
噢 艾薇 我平常就这么说话啊
Oh, Ivy, this is how I normally talk,
尤其当我不是扫把星的时候
Especially now that I'm not a jinx.
好吧 这场比赛会很难熬的
Yeah, this is gonna be a long game.
如果这球斯宾塞没投进 我们就输了
If Spencer misses this shot, we lose.
噢 噢 好耶
Oh! Oh yes!
好耶 好耶 好耶
Yes yes yes!
呜 呜 -你干嘛呢
Whoo-hoo! -What are you doing?
我要告诉全世界 我们没分手
I'm telling the whole world we're still together!
我们是不会分手的
We never broke up!
鉴于比赛胜利了 说明我不是个扫把星 哈
And since we won, I'm not a jinx! Ha!
泰迪 -嗯
Teddy. -Hmm?
现在是平局
The score is tied.
噢
Oh.
我错了
My bad.
我要投中这个罚球 才能赢
I have to make this foul shot to win.
好吧 没问题 继续加油
Okay. Yeah, carry on.
祝你好运 别有压力
Good luck. No pressure.
如果他投丢了 别说我认识你
If he misses this, I would not wanna be you.
好耶
Yes!
可以了吗 -可以了
Now? -Now.
早上好 -噢 早上好
Good morning. -Oh, good morning.
你表现得越来越好了
The presentation just keeps getting better and better.
好吧 今天吃什么
Well, what have we got on the menu today?
我希望是私房♥玉米煎饼
I'm hoping for a breakfast bob-urrito.
请上眼
All right.
看看
Voila.
什么都没有啊 怎么回事
There's nothing here. What's going on?
我告诉你怎么回事
I'll tell you what's going on.
我百度了下格雷斯顿学院
I did a little research on Graystone academy.
根本就没有柯林克上校这个人
There is no Colonel Klink.
那是因为队长柯克接替了他的位置
That's because he was replaced by Captain Kirk.
别逗了 你俩 你俩就是跟我闹着玩呢
Come on, guys. You were just messing with me.
你们是不会把我送去军事学校的
You were never gonna send me to military school.
是啊 不会的
No, we weren't,
但是我们可以
But we could.
不 你们不可以
No, you can't.
不管我捅多大的娄子
No matter how much trouble I get into,
你俩爱我爱的太深了
You guys love me too much.
我会爱你更深一点的
I'd love you a little more.
如果你给我弄个私房♥玉米煎饼
If you made me a breakfast bob-urrito.
还有一碗燕麦粥配上美味的蓝莓
And a bowl of oatmeal with those yummy blueberries.
好吧 马上来
All right, coming right up.
噢 不过首先
Oh, but first
我需要你们签了这个
I'm gonna need you guys to sign this.
好了 查莉 盖比逃过军事学校这一劫
Well, Charlie, Gabe's not going to militarschool,
我也摆脱了扫把星的恶名
And I'm no longer considered a jinx,
所以大家所有人都安然无恙
So everything's looking good here.
嘿 查莉
Hey, Charlie.
好吧 不是所有人
Well, almost everything.
怎么回事
What happened?
杰里 我的理发师 你说怎么回事
Jerry, my barber, is what happened.
看起来好痛啊 -你应该再看看我的腿
It looks painful. -You should see my legs.
鉴于他是你哥
And you're related to him,
所以祝你好运喽 查莉
So good luck, Charlie.
你去哪了 比赛都快结束了
Where have you been? The game's almost over.
约会去了
I was on a date.
噢 和谁啊
Oh, with who?
塞奇·勒福尔
Serge Lefleur.
你知道他只是想象出来的 对吧
You know he's imaginary, right?
呃 别听她瞎说 宝贝
Uh, don't listen to her, baby.
独轮车那件事 我是怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you about that unicycle?
外面骑去
Take it outside.
你来得正好 如果斯宾塞投进了
You got here just in time. If Spencer makes this shot,
我们将赢得州际冠军
We win the state championship.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表