剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
祝我幸运吧 小托比
girl, wish me good furtune, Toby.
哦 你开什么玩笑啊
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你嫉妒了
Jealous?
什么 才不呢 我是纳闷
What? No. Confused. What does
“祝你幸运 小托比”是怎么回事
"Good fortune,Toby." Even mean.
意思是小托比足够幸运用不着听你说
It means that Toby has the good fortune
“祝你好运啰 小查莉”
not to hear "Good luck, Charlie."
够了 把我的摄像机还来
Okay, give me my camera.
祝你幸运 托比
Good fortune, Toby.
祝你好运 查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
呼 骑的真爽
Woo. What a ride.
你知道吗 经过那样的剧烈运动之后
You know, after a workout like that,
我可不想再洗什么泡泡浴了
I don't want some kind of kiddie bubble bath.
我已经快十三岁了
I'm 12 to 13 now.
我使用的香水要和我本人一样劲爆
I want a body spray that works as hard as I do.
因此我选择“哥们儿”
That's why I use "Duude".
哥们儿 当你不再需要来自妈妈的任何帮助
Duude, when you don't need help from your mommy any more.
哥们儿 来自“小伙儿”和“老兄”的制♥造♥商
Duude, from the makers of "Guy" and "Bro".
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表