剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我想看别的书
I want another book.
别啊 查莉 你会说这句的
Come on, Charlie. You can say the line.
陛下 我为舞蹈而生
"Your majesty, I was born to dance".
陛下 我为舞蹈而生
"Your majesty, I was born to dance".
哈哈 现在看看谁才是小查莉密语者
Oh! Who's The Charlie Whisperer now?
下面有请 伯特·窦艮 著名宇航员
All right, here he is... Bert Doogan, famous Astronaut.
伯特
Well, Bert.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for joining us.
介绍一下你自己吧
Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?
能让他拿掉头盔吗
Could Bert take off his helmet?
不行 下一个问题
Uh, no. Next question.
这么说我们的演讲者其实说话都不清楚
So we have a speaker who can't actually speak?
好了孩子们 大家排好队过来摸摸伯特的头盔
Okay, kids. Let's all line up and we can all touch Bert's helmet,
然后他就得走了
and then he'll be on his way.
我先来
I'll go first.
盖比 他是谁
Gabe, who is this?
伯特啊 我邻居
It's Bert, my neighbor.
他还真是年轻的不可思议呢
Bert looks surprisingly young.
谢谢你亲爱的 你这么说真是太好了
Oh, thank you, dear. That's sweet of you to say.
盖比 我要听实话
Gabe, I want the truth.
好吧 实话就是
Okay. The truth is that...
在伯特最后一次任务期间 他穿过一个蛀洞 然后就穿越了
On his last mission, Bert went through a wormhole sending him back in time.
盖比·邓肯 我早该想到的
Gabe Duncan, I should have known better.
可不是么 早该如此 - 我该走了
You know, you really should have. - Well, I should get going.
飞向无限
To infinity and beyond!
亲爱的
Oh hey, hon'.
我的宝贝儿子在这呢
Hey! There's my baby boy.
鲍伯 亲爱的 你
Um, Bob, hon', you...
你是不是忘了啥 - 这个吗
You missing something? - Wha... oh! This?
我决定更新一下我的工作思路
Aw, I just decided to update the work threads.
亲爱的 那啥
Well, sweetie.
你是除虫师啊 你制♥服♥的首要功能
You're an exterminator. Isn't the point of your uniform
不是应该保护你不被叮咬吗
to protect you from things that sting and bite?
嘿 我的二头肌会保护我的
Hey, these cannons are my protection.
哦
Oh.
爸爸疯了
Daddy's gone crazy.
妈妈会治好他的
Mama's gonna fix it.
嘿 - 你去哪了
Hey. - Where have you been?
查莉呢 - 她在家
And where's Charlie? - She's at home.
啥 - 她不愿来
What?! - She refused to come.
我很友善得请她来
And then when I asked her nicely,
结果她捂住耳朵就跑开了
she turned off her ears and she ran away from me.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
不能全怪我好吧
Look, it's not completely my fault.
你要是合格的导演当初就应该选塔米
Okay? A good Director would have chosen Tammy!
泰迪
Teddy, the...
小公主两分钟后就要上台 我们该怎么办
The young Princess goes on in two minutes. What are we gonna do?
交给我了
I'll take care of it.
陛下 我为舞蹈而生
Your majesty, I was born to dance!
嘿 这是啥情况
Hey. What's going on?
弗恩 你在这干嘛
Vern, what are you doing here?
兄弟 我在这是因为我爱你
I'm here because I love you, man.
不妙
Uh-oh.
鲍伯 亲爱的 过来 坐我旁边
Bob, honey. Come here. Have a seat next to me.
亲爱的 我们大家有些话要说
Now, sweetie, we have some things we'd like to say,
所以请你好好听着
so please just hear us out.
泰迪 你先说
Teddy? You start.
老爸 我怀念以前的你
Dad, I miss the old you.
就是说 那个穿衣服不会比我更紧身的普通人
You know, the normal guy whose clothes aren't tighter than mine.
PJ 到你了
Okay. P.J.
老爸
Dad...
我希望咱俩买♥♥衣服能去不同的店
I want us to shop at different stores.
我不想和你穿一样的裤子
I don't want us to have the same pants.
必须郑重声明 我喜欢你的新形象
For the record, I love your new look!
简直是搞笑的金矿啊
It's a comedic gold mine.
比如说 - 好了好了 谢谢你 盖比
For instance... - Uh, uh, thank you, Gabe.
弗恩
Vern?
你有什么想说的呢
Would you like to share?
看看我 老大
Look at me, boss.
你就为了显摆功夫 害得我把血肉之躯暴露给敌人
I had to expose my flesh to the enemy just so you could show off your guns.
老鲍 你这是怎么了
What's going on, Bob?
你是正处于中年危机什么的吗
Are you having some sort of a mid-life crisis?
不是
No!
我
I...
好吧我说
All right.
几个月前 我带着托比在公园
A couple of months ago I'm in the park with Toby and, uh...
有人以为我是他爷爷
Somebody thought I was his grandfather.
就因为某个陌生人的不靠谱言论
So you went through all of this
你就这么折腾自己
because of some off-handed comment from a stranger?
没错
Yeah!
但是这激励了我减肥 保持体型呀
But it... guys, it inspired me to lose weight, get in shape.
你的新体型很好
And your new body is great.
但是你用来打扮它的衣服
What you've chosen to put on your new body...
就不那么好了
Not so great.
老爸
Dad.
需要我们帮忙把你今天买♥♥的衣服退回去吗
Will you accept our help and return those clothes today?
外面有辆车正等着带你去和你年龄相符的服装店
There's a car waiting outside to take you to an age-appropriate store.
好吧 行 我去
All right, fine. I'll go.
不过你们得等二十分钟
But, um... you're gonna have to give me
我把这裤子给脱下来
20 minutes to get out of these pants.
小查莉
Well, Charlie.
老爸换回了以前的衣服 所以家里又少了一位未成年人
Dad returned all the clothes, so there's one less teenager in the house.
其它方面
And in other news...
喂 不要吵
Hey! Keep it down in there!
盖比在学校惹麻烦了
Gabe got in trouble at school,
所以现在他正和我们邻居伯特进行一次真正的采访
so now he has to interview our neighbor Bert for real.
我说到哪了
Now where was I?
1983年
1983.
1983年
1983.
最贵的邮票卖♥♥二十美分
The first-class stamp cost 20 cents.
而且四位数的邮编出现了
And the zip plus-four code was established.
现在邮编是四位了
Now the Z.P.4. Code,
原本的邮编只有三位哦
was originally supposed to be just a Z.P.3.
这儿有点复杂了 要跟上我的思路
Now this is where it gets complicated, so just stay with me.
看来盖比得在那待一段时间了
It looks like Gabe's gonna be there a while.
祝他好运吧 小查莉
Wish him good luck, Charlie.
弗恩 我来教你塑造体形
All right, Vern. You wanna look good
以便穿上那身制♥服♥更好看些
in that uniform, we gotta get you into shape.
好了
All right.
开始之前 我们来拉伸一下肌肉
Now before we begin, we need to stretch out.
你还真灵活
You are limber!
好了 我们来做几个仰卧起坐
All right, let's try some sit-ups.
注意看我的技巧
Now watch my technique.
好 到你了
All right, your turn.
你还好不 弗恩
Vern? You okay?
老大 我想我是一次做得太快太多了
I think I did a little bit too much too fast, boss.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表