剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
那你妈妈喜欢我吗
I mean, does your Mom like me?
还是讨论你妈妈吧
Let's keep it on your Mom.
嘿泰迪 听着 我妈妈很喜欢你 好吗
Hey Teddy, look, my Mom likes you, all right?
她就是这样的人 不太爱说话
That's just how she is. You know, she's reserved.
好吧 我想跟你妈相处得很融洽
Well, I want us to have a good relationship.
所以告诉我一些关于她的事情吧
So tell me some stuff about her.
好的 呃 那你想知道什么
Okay, um, what do you want to know?
我想彻底了解林恩·沃尔什
I want to know who is Lynn Walsh?
她最喜欢什么颜色 最喜欢吃什么
What's her favorite color, her favorite food?
如果拍自己的传记电影想让谁来当主演
Who would play her in the movie of her life?
那你知道你妈妈的这些情况吗
Do you know that stuff about your Mom?
紫色 烤宽面条 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭
Purple, lasagna and Reese Witherspoon.
噢 呃
Oh, um..
好吧 我告诉你一件事
All right, well, there's one thing I can tell you..
她喜欢兰花
She likes orchids.
兰花 -没错
Orchids. - Yeah.
好嘞 还有呢
Good, okay. So what else?
呃 她喜欢去市区的一家不错的店去喝下午茶
Uh, oh, she likes going to this one fancy place downtown for high tea.
太棒了 继续
Great. Okay, keep going.
我就知道这么多
That's all I got.
就这点
That's it?
听着 我能想到这么多已经很不错了
Hey look, I think it's pretty great I came up with that.
好吧 我有一种不错的主意
Okay, I just had an awesome idea.
我可以带她出去喝茶聊天 谈谈兰花
I'm gonna take your Mom out to tea and we're gonna talk about orchids..
还有茶
And tea.
主意不错啊
That's great.
我就不用去了 对吧
I don't have to come to this, do I?
你只需要照看小宝贝一会儿
I just need you to watch the baby for a sec..
哇
Whoa!..
不
No!
不
No!
嗯
Oh ow!
嗯 谁也不准告诉妈妈
Mmm. Nobody tells Mom!
什么事不能告诉老妈 -什么
What are we not telling Mom? - What?
咋了
What?
老兄 你刚刚做梦了并大喊“谁也不准告诉妈妈”
Dude, you just yelled "nobody tells Mom" in your sleep.
好歹我也在你梦里 告诉我什么事儿不能告诉她
I mean I'm in, I just want to know what we're not telling her.
天呐
No.
我刚刚梦见上次我差点把查莉给摔了的情景
No, I was just dreaming about that time I dropped Charlie.
噢 我记得那天
Oh. I remember that day.
那天的三明治太好吃了
That was a really good sandwich.
现在我只是怕我会把托比也给摔了
Now I'm worried I'm gonna do the same thing to Toby.
脑子里面一直就是这事儿
I can't stop thinking about it.
所以你怎么也不肯带托比上楼去
So that's why you didn't want to carry him up the stairs.
我更不想带他下楼
I don't want to carry him down the stairs either.
那你打算怎么办 老爸 -我也不知道
What are you gonna do, Dad? - I don't know!
再也不能让查莉的事在托比身上重演
But I can't drop Toby like I did Charlie.
你干嘛了呀 - 我 哇 嘿
You did what? - I did wh.. Hey!
嘿 嘿 亲爱的
Hey hey, Sweetie.
不不不不 爸爸并没有把你扔出去
No no no no, Daddy didn't drop you.
那其实是 那那 那其实只是把你抛起来
It was more.. It.. It.. It was more like a toss.
然后你在天上腾空了一阵
And then you flew a little!
爸爸真坏
Bad Daddy.
但是爸爸把你接住了
But Daddy caught you.
爸爸好运
Lucky Daddy.
谢谢你买♥♥了盘子和刀叉 埃米特
Thanks for buying plates and forks, Emmett.
可惜 用来喝汤不太方便
Too bad we're having soup.
嘿 能把它捡到垃圾桶里去吗
Hey, would you mind picking that up?
好的 让我把盘子里面的汤喝完先
I will, just let me finish my plate of soup first.
捡起来也就一秒钟的事儿 -我没有那时间
It'll take one second. - I don't have a second.
汤在盘子里面的时候冷得超快
Soup gets cold really fast when it's on a plate.
但是起身去捡一下垃圾需要花你多长时间啊
How long does it take to pick up a piece of trash?
好吧 等等 你怎么了
Okay, well, wait. What's your problem?
我觉得我是室友是个邋遢鬼
My problem is my roommate is a slob.
我是邋遢鬼 -对你就是
I'm a slob? - You're a slob.
你最好收回你的话 -没门儿
You take that back! - I will not.
告诉你 我讨厌你这副嘴脸 我要回我自己房♥间了
You know, I hate when you get like this. I'm going to my room.
好吧 我也回我自己房♥间了
All right, well, I'm going to my room.
你最好不要转头看我
You better not be looking at me.
是你最好不要转头看我
You better not be looking at me.
不许看 -你不许看
Stop it! - You stop it!
不 你不许看 转回去 -你 好吧
No, you stop it! Turn around. - You.. Okay.
你想找点什么东西看是吧
You want something to look at?
看看这个
Try this.
哈 我才不在意呢
Ha! See, that doesn't bother me.
现在你才是小丑 -不 你才是小丑呢
Now you're the clown. - No, you're the clown.
你是个小丑 -你才是小丑
You're the clown. - You're the clown.
难道你认为你不是个小丑
You don't think you're a clown?
需要我证明一下吗 -好啊
What me to prove that you're a clown? - Fine!
看看你的床上
Look at your bed!
您好 嗯
Yes hi, um..
我想再核对一下邓肯的餐位预约
I'm just double-checking a reservation for Duncan?
是的没错 我知道我五分钟前有致电过
Yes yes, I know I called five minutes ago.
我只是
It's just..
这 这是一个很重要的预约
It's a.. It's a very important reservation.
您看哈 我是和我男朋友的母亲
See, it's with my boyfriend's Mom..
对 就是喜欢兰花的那个
Yes, the one who likes orchids.
哦 好吧 她到了
Oh, okay, she's here.
好的 我得挂断了
Okay, I have to go. I'll..
到车上再和您聊
I'll call you from the car.
您好 -你好
Hello! - Hello.
进来坐吗 -哦 正合我意
Come in, sit. - Oh, love to.
你真漂亮
You look lovely.
彼此彼此
So do you.
我们出发 -好的
Shall we? - Sure.
嘿 妈 -嗨 P.J. 你回来干什么
Hey, Mom. - Hey, P.J. what are you doing here?
哦 我和埃米特大吵了一架
Oh, Emmett and I had a big fight.
真的吗
Really?
真是太不幸了
That's terrible.
哦 你知道吗 盖比在你卧室门上加了一道锁
Oh, you know what? Gabe put a lock on your bedroom door
我这就去给你撬开
but I'll get the bolt cutters.
不 妈 不用 我不是要搬回来
No, Mom, Mom, no! Mom, I'm not moving back.
我们和好了
We worked it out.
哦 是吗 -没错
Oh, you did? - Yeah.
我生气是因为他把屋子弄得一团糟
I got mad because he was messing up the place.
他因为我生他的气而生我的气
He got mad because I got mad.
之后我们累得生不动气了
Then we got tired of being mad.
他决定开始讲卫生 然后我们烤了巧克力吐司
He agreed to stop being a slob and we made chocolate toast.
哦 坚守自己 很好
Oh. Well, good for you, standing up for yourself.
嗯 -我坚信埃米特
Mmm. - And I'm sure Emmett
会坚守不再邋遢的承诺
will live up to his promise of not being a slob.
我想你听过大家说
I mean you know what they say.
人总会变的
"People change".
或者 本性难移
Or is it that people never change?
老爹 干得不错
Doing great, big guy.
我感觉要摔下去啊
I don't know if I can do this.
接着往下走 -不行 我膝盖在颤
Just keep coming. - No, my knees are wobbling.
太好了
Yes!
不错 恭喜
Okay, all right.
你成功的把一个面包 一个火腿和一只鸡拿下楼了
So you made it down with a roast, a ham and a chicken.
想拿点小菜试试不
You wanna try some side dishes?
我想我可以抱真正的小孩了
I'm ready to carry a real kid.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
嗨 -嘿
Hi. - Hi!
好
Hi.
这样 我有两个小问题
Okay uh, two questions..
你为什么抱着盖比 还有
Why are you carrying Gabe and..
那只鸡上为什么有个笑脸
Why does that chicken have a face?
哦 你知道吗
Oh, you know why?
我们在玩一个全新的游戏
We're playing a new game.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表