剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
这次的婴儿洗礼简直就是场灾难
This shower was a total disaster.
我低估了查莉的理解能力
I guess Charlie understands more than I thought.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, mama.
宝贝 没关系
Honey, it's okay.
没关系的 这不是你的错
It's okay. It's not your fault.
不是任何人的错
It's not anybody's fault.
这个嘛 其实 -任何人都没有错玛丽露
Well, actually... -It's not anybody's fault, Mary lo...
好吧 -想来杯茶吗
Okay. -Now would you like a cup of tea?
好吧 麻烦你了 -没事
Yes, I would love that. -Okay.
好了 一吐为快 查莉 她是怎么说我的
Okay, spill it, Charlie. What did she say about me?
也许你应该和我一起来
Maybe you should come with me.
好了 查莉 艾薇和我在找新的实习工作
Well, Charlie, Ivy and I are looking for a new internship,
而且 噢 我们在你周围所说的一字一句
And... oh, I guess we have to be more careful.
都应该小心一点
With what we say around you.
否则 人们就会知道他们太得意洋洋了
Otherwise, people might find out they're too perky.
您是来接艾薇的吗 温兹夫人
Are you here to pick up Ivy, Mrs. Wentz?
不是 我只是特别的烦人
No, I'm just really annoyed.
好吧
All righty, then.
好了 泰迪 别弄了 快走
Okay, Teddy, come on! Let's go.
我要去看我的第一场冰球比赛了
So I'm going to my first hockey game,
因为我是唯一知道老爸生日的孩子
'cause I was the only kid who knew when dad's birthday is.
好了 现在有点晚了
Okay, running a little late.
只能在车里给你化妆了
Gonna have to paint your face in the car.
耶 我好高兴诶
Yay, I'm the winner.
祝我好运吧 查莉
Wish me good luck, Charlie.
嘿 老妈 -噢 我的小乖乖
Hey, mom. -Oh, there's my little tyke.
你好呀
How ya doin'?
老妈 你没事吧
Mom, you feeling okay?
相当超级以及非常的好
Super good and gettin' better.
你怎么这样说话
Why are you talking like that?
怎样说话
Like what?
噢 有件趣事
Oh funny thing.
今天我和黛比·杜利一起去上蜡褪毛
I was taking a wax today with Debbie Dooley.
然后我们发现了一种神奇的药剂
And we found a magic potion.
然后 我们自然的就各自抿了一小口
Well, naturally we each took a sip,
但是没任何反应
But nothing happened.
呃 老妈
Uh, mom,
有反应了
Something did happen.
我们需要解决一下
We need to fix this.
没什么需要解决的 管家婆先生
Nothing to fix, Mr. Bossy pants.
要小饼干吗
Snickerdoodle?
噢 好吧 你说的没错 我们没事了
Oh yeah, you're right. We are good.
是吗
Are we?
那还用说
You betcha.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表