剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
恐怖小丑
Scary clown.
啊
Ah!
还有
And..
残疾猴
Badly-damaged monkey.
我 我觉着她不喜欢这些
I.. I don't think she likes it.
这个 她 她会喜欢的
Well, she's.. She's about to.
噢 好的 -因为
Oh, okay. -Because..
看啊
Ta-da!
生日快乐
Happy Birthday!
这是你的特别生日蛋糕
It's your special birthday cake.
这不是蛋糕
That's not cake.
是特别生日百吉饼
It's your special birthday bagel.
恩 百吉饼 网球头的最爱
Mm, bagel. Tennis ball head's. Favorite.
我的礼物呢
Where's my present?
是啊 你买♥♥到凯蒂洋娃娃了吗
Yeah, did you get the Kuddle Me Katie doll?
你搞毛啊 这又不是访谈节目 享受下派对不成吗
What is this, "60 minutes"? Just enjoy the party.
查莉 我们弄了一些有趣的生日派对游戏
Charlie.. We have got some really fun party games planned.
比如
Like..
看电视
Watching TV!
耶
Yay!
我想看公主
I want princesses.
是吗
Really?
呃 妈咪批准你看公主了吗
Uh, did Mommy promise you a Princess?
妈咪说 “两位公主”
Mommy said, "two princesses, please."
好吧 你听到她说的了 公主
All right, you heard her, Princess.
快去实现吧
Make it happen.
妈咪说要两位公主
Mommy said two.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
我确信老爸会找来车的
I'm sure Dad will find us a ride soon.
是吗 难道因为他对车很在行吗
Yeah, because he's so good with cars?
嘿 抱歉久等了
Hey, sorry it took so long.
这个时候你还买♥♥冰淇淋
You went for ice cream at a time like this?
呃 这个嘛
Uh, well..
事实是 冰淇淋找到的我
Actually, the ice cream came to me.
你用冰淇淋车送我去医院
You're taking me to the hospital in an ice cream truck?
你说让我看见什么车就截什么车
You said to flag down the first thing I saw.
噢 出问题了吗 难道热狗车不停吗
Oh what's the matter, the giant hot dog wouldn't stop?
是啊
Yeah.
别说了
Okay.
推 泰迪
Push, Teddy.
欢迎登陆大胡子皮特号♥ 坐冰淇淋车吃开心果
Welcome aboard Mustachio Pete's, the ice cream truck with the pistachio treats.
提醒一下 开心果已经停止供应了
FYI, pistachio has been discontinued.
老鲍 我需要躺下
Bob, I need to lie down.
好的 -你可以躺在豆袋椅上
Okay. -You can use that bean bag chair.
那就是大胡子皮特小憩时候用的
It's where Mustachio Pete takes his 10 minute breaks..
大胡子皮特是按照规定才休息的
Which Mustachio Pete is allowed by law.
你不会一直用第三人称来提到自己吧
You're not gonna keep referring to yourself in the third person, are you?
会的 他会的
Yes, he is.
这就是大胡子皮特的特点
That's Mustachio Pete's trademark.
还有开心果 提醒一下
That, and the pistachio, which, FYI..
已经停止供应了
Has been discontinued.
我们知道了 好了 进来吧 亲爱的
We get.. We.. Okay. Come on, honey.
如果痛得难受了 就咬一下火箭
If things get bad back there, bite down on a rocket pop.
噢 好的 我会的
Ooh, cool, I will.
他说的是我
He meant me!
能走了吗 情况很紧急的
Can we get going? It's an emergency.
紧急
Emergency?
那我要配上极速音乐了
This calls for the fast-paced music.
准备好了吗 查莉
Ready, Charlie?
公主时间到
It's Princess time!
我好像弄丢了我的公主妹妹
I seem to have lost my sister Princess.
请稍等
Excuse me.
快出来 -我感觉好白♥痴♥
Get out there! -But I feel stupid!
你以为我不白♥痴♥吗 -你已经习惯了
You think I don't? -You're used to it!
出去
Go!
跳舞啊 公主
Dance, Princess.
左边 再右边
Left.. And right.
施个咒
And we cast a spell.
转啊 转啊
And we twirl and we twirl.
行屈膝礼
And we curtsy!
看看笑的多开心
Look at that smile.
我们要再跳一边
We gotta go again.
什么
What?
但是 这次 跟上我的节奏
But, this time, stay with me.
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
左 右
Left, right..
你能再开快点儿吗
Can't you go any faster?
已经二十三迈了
We're already doing 23.
已经是极速了
I'm giving her all she's got.
好吧
Okay.
快生了 还有多远
Baby's close. How much further?
你是不是吃了后面的免费赠品啊 鲍伯
You're not helping yourself to any freebies back there, are you, Bob?
我一有压力就要吃 皮特
I'm a stress eater, Pete.
你不用跟我讲压力
You don't have to tell me about stress.
冰淇淋业就是弱肉强食啊
The ice cream truck business is dog-eat-dog.
鬓角山姆一直抢我的生意
I got Side Burn Sam nipping at my heels.
我们能把注意力放在路上吗 皮特
Could we just focus on the road, Pete?
但是这两位公主都太漂亮了
But both princesses are so beautiful.
我怎能从中选一位成为我的妻子呢
How could I ever choose just one to be my wife?
老弟 该你了
Dude, that's your line.
噢 对
Oh, right.
这个嘛 我猜只有一个办法了
Well, I guess there's only one way.
看看谁能穿进魔法水晶拖鞋
See whose foot fits the magic slipper.
好的
Okay.
看来我穿不进去这只拖鞋
'Tis not I whose foot doth fit the slipper.
是的 我也穿不进去
Yes, 'tis not me, either.
但是 公主小妹 你还没试呢
But, sister Princess, you have not tried on the slipper.
我不想试
I doth not want to.
噢 你会的
Oh, yeth you will.
不然我就要揍你了
Or I will hurteth you.
用我的拳头
With my fitht.
噢 好开心啊
Oh, joy.
穿进去了
It fits.
娘子
My bride!
我可算寻到你了
At long last I have found you.
然后他们献上了定情之吻
And they seal their love.. With a kiss.
好了 演完了
Okay, we're done!
没有 还没完
Yeah, not quite.
我们再从头来一遍
We're gonna go again from the top.
也许你这次能演对了
Maybe you'll get it right this time.
啊
Ah!
嘿
Hey..
我需要你来后面帮忙
I'm gonna need your help back here.
老爸 我不会接生啊
Dad, I don't know how to deliver a baby.
宝贝 你要帮帮我啊
Honey, you just gotta help me.
留我一个人在后面 我说说而已
All alone back here! Just sayin'.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吧 老妈 -嘿
How you doing, Mom? -Hey.
孩子马上就要出来了
This baby is coming now.
那就
Then..
来迎接宝宝吧
Let's have a baby.
好了 泰迪
Okay, Teddy.
开始吧
Here we go.
噢 哇
Oh, wow.
你好啊 邓肯五号♥
Well, hello, number five.
多么可爱的小男孩啊
What a beautiful baby boy.
是不是很可爱
Isn't he precious?
我们以最快速度赶到了
We got here as fast as we could.
嗨
Hi.
小寿星来了
There's the birthday girl.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表