剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
盖比 你又要整什么
Gabe, what are you up to?
你很想知道吗 -花我的银子吗
How much do you want to know? -Is it gonna cost me any money?
不 -挖去吧
No. -Happy digging.
你去向何方啊 乔治将军
Where are you going, general George?
我要去福吉谷打仗
I'm off to fight at valley forge.
但我首先要带领他们横渡这片水域
But first I'll lead them 'cross the water.
带上我吧 我想你应该会的
Take me too, I think you oughter.
泰迪 -谁是泰迪
Teddy? -Who's Teddy?
我是本·富兰克林
I'm Ben Franklin.
呃 你来作甚 本
Uh, what are you doing here, Ben?
是啊 戏里没你啊
Yeah, you're not in this show.
她是说历史中的这一段
She means this part of history.
哦 乔治啊 乔治
Oh, George, George,
大家都知道你没去福吉谷
Everyone knows you didn't go to valley forge.
拯救我们的国家
To save our country.
你去那里是因为你和马莎
You went because you and Martha.
出现了问题
Were having problems.
什么 -于是你投靠了好朋友
What? -So you turned to your best friend,
本·富兰克林 那个一直默默支持你的人
Ben Franklin, who's always been there for you.
不 他没有 -有 他有的
No, he didn't. -Oh yes, he did.
后来托马斯·杰斐逊安慰了马莎
Then Martha was comforted by Thomas Jefferson,
剧中将由格瑞西·乔扮演
played in this performance by greasy Joe.
哦 乔
Oh Joe!
乔
Joe!
别吃玉米热狗了 快过来
Quit gummin' on that corndog and get out here!
美国就是这样起步的
And that's how America got started.
拜托了 查莉 -不
C'mon, Charlie. -No!
怎么了 -我们遇到状况了
What's going on in here? -We've got a situation.
某人不愿意收拾行李
Someone is refusing to pack.
哦 查莉宝贝 你需要打包一下你的玩具
Oh, Charlie honey, you have to pack your toys
这样我们才能去新家玩啊
So we can take them to the new house.
不 我不走
No! I'm staying!
是啊 其实我也想留下来
Yeah, actually I kinda want to stay here too.
PJ 你别捣乱
P.J., you're not helping.
但是我有很多美好的回忆在这栋房♥子里
But I have so many great memories at this house.
比如 我把脑袋卡在了秋千架上
Like, when I got my head stuck in the swing set.
乖儿子 在新家里有很多地方
Honey, you're gonna get your head stuck.
可以任你将脑袋卡住
In lots of places at the new house.
说话算话
Promise?
真希望这次再生个闺女
I really Hope this one's another girl.
好了 查莉 怎么才能让你
Okay, Charlie, what's it gonna take.
今天就搬去新家啊
To get you in a new house today?
小马 -好的
Pony. -Done.
老鲍
Bob!
嘿 里面怎么回事
Hey, what just happened in there?
这个嘛 我觉着我们知道了
Well, I think we found out.
珊迪不善于即兴表演
That Sandy's no good at improv.
泰迪 你是嫉妒珊迪·修普吗
Teddy, are you really jealous of Sandy Super?
没有 我为什么要嫉妒
No, why would I be jealous.
一个可爱 聪明
Of somebody who's cute and smart.
有钱的人
And rich?
听着 泰迪 你不用担心
Look, Teddy, you have nothing to worry about.
在这个世界上 我只愿意跟你在一起
There's no one in the world who I'd rather be with than you.
真的 -真的
Really? -Really.
乔治·华盛顿
George Washington,
你是我这辈子最好的男朋友
You're the best boyfriend I've ever had.
你也同样是我这辈子最好的女朋友 本·富兰克林
And you're the best girlfriend I ever had, Ben Franklin.
哦 把脸凑过来
Oh, come here.
我让你尝尝过电的滋味
I'm gonna teach you something about electricity.
哦 来吧
Oh yeah.
好了 查莉 就这样了
Well, Charlie, this is it:
这是我们在埃奇伍德的最后时光了
Our last few moments on edgewood drive.
我会怀念这个地方的
I gotta say I'm gonna miss this place.
成了 泰迪 走吧
Come on, Teddy, let's go.
一会再剪掉
I'll edit that out later.
好了 咱们新家再见
Well, see you at the new house.
好运了 查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
好了
Okay.
我突然想到了什么 我马上回来
You know what? I'll be right out.
感觉忘拿什么东西了
I feel like I forgot something.
欢迎回家 PJ
Welcome home, P.J.
这就是你要慢慢长大的地方
This is where you're going to grow up.
不 -嘿 嘿
No-ooo! -Hey hey.
我们就生两个 对吧
We are stopping at two, right?
这个嘛 其实
Well, actually...
哦 不会吧
Aw no.
盖比真老实
Gabe is such an easy baby.
真希望一直如此啊
I Hope he'll always be like this.
“所有的小鸭子都找到了回家的路
"Then all the little ducklings found their way home.
从此过上了幸福快乐的生活”
And lived happily ever after."
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 找到什么了吗
Honey, find what you were looking for?
找到了
I did.
我们不搬了 老鲍
We can't move, Bob.
什么
What?
我抱着四个孩子都走过了那扇门
I carried all four kids through that door.
我想抱着第五个孩子也同样走过那扇门
I want to do the same with number five.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们不搬了
We're not moving.
我们不搬了 嘿 嘿 卸车
We're not moving! Hey hey, unpack the truck!
真的吗 太好了
Are you kidding? That's awesome.
我们哪也不去了
We're staying right here.
就在自己的家里
In our home.
快点 大家 快离开这里
Come on, people, let's get out of here!
我们不搬了 老妈改主意了
We're not moving. Mom changed her mind.
什么
What?!
不 不 不 我们必须走 马上
No no no, we have to go! Right now!
喔 喔 喔
Whoa whoa whoa.
你又捅什么娄子了
What did you do?
什么娄子也没捅 -救命啊
I didn't do anything. -Help!
无视之
Ignore that.
怎么了
What's going on?
这个小恶魔在我的门廊上涂满了胶水
That little monster covered my entire porch with glue.
信件上也是
Even the mail.
盖比 你这是为何啊 -我要笑到最后
Gabe, why did you do that? -I had to get the last laugh.
好吧 但是这并不可笑
Okay, but that's not funny.
有点可笑
It's kinda funny.
倒是帮把手啊 -好的 坚持住 达布尼夫人
A little help here. -Okay, hang on, Mrs. dabney.
我们来救你 -我来吧
We'll get you unstuck. -I got it.
呃 -等
Uh... -Wai...
我来不了了
I don't got it.
好了 查莉 我们又变成一户人了
Well, Charlie, we're back to being a one-house family.
一家人
A one-home family.
把我们美翻了
And we couldn't be happier.
一会再剪掉
I'll edit that out later.
哦 对了 斯宾塞和我被
Oh, so Spencer and I were fired.
冒险天地炒鱿鱼了
From super adventure land.
很显然 本·富兰克林
Apparently, Ben Franklin.
亲乔治·华盛顿被认为
Kissing George Washington was deemed.
有悖历史
Historically inaccurate.
尽管他们很喜欢对方
Although they did like each other...
相当的喜欢
A lot.
嘿 大家
Hey, guys,
PJ又把脑袋卡在秋千架上了
PJ got his head stuck in the swing set again.
好的 我去拿工具
Okay. I'll get my tools.
我去拿黄油
I'll get the butter.
家的感觉真好
There's no place like home.
好运喽 查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
很久以前 冒险天地的
Many years ago, the founders
创始人聚集在一起 开了一次意义非凡的会议
of super adventure land gathered for a very important meeting.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表