剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Carl's not the nicest guy. - Wait, you know Santa?
是的 我们以前在这工作过
Yeah, from when we worked here.
我俩演过“致敬美国”
I did a show with him."The tribute to America".
(注:将苹果引进美国的人)
没变肥之前他扮演的可是苹果佬乔尼
He played Johnny Appleseed before he put on the weight.
圣诞老人也听到这个啦
Santa heard that too.
嘿 妈妈 -嘿
Hey, mom. - Hey.
干嘛呢
What you doing?
焊接工程
Welding.
嗯嗯 好好
Good good.
嗯 是这样 我在想该给老爸买♥♥什么圣诞礼物
So, listen, I was thinking about what present to get for dad.
我可不想跟你买♥♥的一样了
And I don't want to get him the same thing you did.
你要送他啥来的
What did you get him again?
是你♥爸♥叫你过来刺探我要给他买♥♥啥吧
Did your dad send you down here to find out what I got him?
接下来要说啥我还没准备呢
I'm not prepared for any follow-up questions.
你别想知道我要给他买♥♥啥
I'm not going to tell you what I got him.
那我就不问了
Then I won't ask again.
我还是你最喜欢的吧
Am I still your favorite?
这就是为啥你是我最喜欢的
That's why you're my favorite.
太棒了
Yes!
嗯 那你就继续忙乎你的焊接活吧
Well, then I'll let you get back to your welding.
好消息 各位 -你搞明白你妈要送我啥了
Good news, guys. - You found out what your mom's getting me?
没 但我确定了我是她最喜欢的
No, but I confirmed I'm her favorite.
嗯 又来这一套
Well, there you go.
又要毁了圣诞节
Gonna fail Christmas again.
也许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help you.
你已经给妈妈买♥♥礼物了 是吧
You already bought mom a gift, right?
我猜在某个鞋袜区买♥♥的
And I'm guessing it's somewhere in the Slocks area?
事实上 我买♥♥了个特别的海绵毯子给她在厨房♥用
Actually, I got her a very special foam rug for the kitchen.
洗碗时她可以站在那上面
Something she can stand on when she's doing the dishes.
叫做脚踏垫
It's called the foot cush.
哦 看样子你想重现鞋袜时期的美好时光
Oh, so you want the Slocks to seem like the good old days.
哇 老爸 你这门槛已经够低了 难以置信这都跨不过
Wow, dad, you set the bar so low, I can't believe you went under it.
精辟 -谢谢 彼此彼此
Good one. - Thank you. I like yours too.
伙计们 我已经尽量深思熟虑了
Guys, I'm just trying to be thoughtful.
听着 有一次你妈在商店里看到一个脚踏垫
Look, your mom saw a foot cushion in a store once,
她说她想要一个
and she said she might like one.
好了 现在你已经买♥♥了个便宜的礼物
All right, so the point is you got the cheap gift covered.
现在你要做的就是再给妈妈买♥♥个贵的礼物了
Now all you have to do is buy mom a nice gift.
给她买♥♥俩礼物
Buy her two gifts?
完全正确 把它们藏在两个不同的地方
Exactly. Then hide them in different places
当你拆开老妈给你的礼物时
and after you open mom's gift to you,
你就知道该给她哪个了
you'll know which one to give her.
盖比 你太有才了 嗯
Gabe! That's genius. Eh?
这才像样 这就是为啥你是我最喜欢的
There you go. That's why you're my favorite.
整个争宠事件越来越没意义了
This whole favorite thing is starting to lose all meaning.
太棒了 下个该我们了 查莉
Yes. We're next, Charlie.
泰迪 看
Teddy, look.
一小时后回来
Back in one hour?!
你不能这样
You can't do that.
抱歉小姐 我每工作4小时 休息1小时
Sorry, missy, I get a one hour break every four hours I work.
协会制度
Union rules.
什么工会 -假演协
What Union? - H.A.G...
假日演员协会
The Holiday Actors Guild.
别别 等等 拜托 拜托
No no, wait. Come on, come on.
看啊 我们已经在这等两个小时了
Look, we've been waiting here for two hours.
并且 我们又饿 又累
Okay, we're hungry, we're tired...
找协会讲去 别挡我道
Take it up with H.A.G. now get out of my way.
你别想走 圣诞老头
You're not going anywhere, Santa.
来试试
Try and stop me.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
哦哦
Whoops!
哦 泰迪
Oh, Teddy.
太棒了
Yes!
快来照相 我按住圣诞老人的手
Let's get the picture.Here, I'll hold Santa's arms down.
离开那个肥仔
Step away from the fat man.
好啊 好啊
Well well well.
这不是泰迪·邓肯吗
If it isn't Teddy Duncan.
你好 警长
Howdy, Sheriff.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你们重新装♥修♥了 效果很好
You redecorated. Place looks good.
想让它有点节日氛围
We try to give it a holiday feel.
嘿 亲爱的 -哦 鲍伯
Hey, honey. - Oh, Bob?
嗯 我决定达人秀上不唱“装点大堂”了
Um, I've decided I'm not going to sing "Deck The Halls" at the Talent Show.
真的 哦 谢谢
Really? Oh, thank you.
谢谢你为和谐社会所做的牺牲
Thank you for taking the high road and keeping the peace.
我的节目要改为表演一场模仿秀
I'm going to do an impression instead.
模仿秀 -嗯哼
An impression? - Mmm.
模仿一位家庭成员 你猜是谁
Of a family member. Can you guess who?
我大老远的从菲尼克斯飞过来的那啥玩意儿
"I flew all the way in from Phoenix and whatnot".
还有 哦哦
And, oh oh!
鲍伯真壮那得啥玩意儿
"Bobby is so muscley and whatnot".
哦 嘿 妈妈 嗯 你听到多少
Oh. Hey, mom. Um, how much did you hear?
啥也没听到
I didn't hear a thing.
我只是来宣布我决定
I just wanted to tell you that I've decided to
今年让艾米来唱“装点大堂”
let Amy sing "Deck The Halls" this year.
嗯 我很高兴终于有人理解圣诞精神了
Well, I'm glad somebody understands the true spirit of Christmas.
我的节目改为表演模仿家中一位成员
Instead I'm going to do an impression of a family member.
哦
Oh.
猜猜是谁
Can you guess who?
我的家真埋汰 咋地
"My house is dirty". Ba-bam!
我连个花环都挂不好 咋地
I can't even hang a wreath. "Ba-bam!"
啥玩意儿 -咋地
Whatnot. - Ba-bam!
啥玩意儿 -咋地
Whatnot! - Ba-bam!
噢 别吵了 说实在的 真受够了你们俩这样
Oh, come on. You know what? I've had it with the two of you.
算了 达人秀部分取消了
Forget it. Talent Show is canceled.
他以为他是谁 他不是你儿子么
Who does he think he is? - You gave birth to him.
是是 他不是你老公么 咋地
Well, you married him. Ba-bam!
去年你半路阻截超级冒险乐园园长
So last year, you tackled the Super Adventure Land Mayor.
今天你用雪球袭击圣诞老人 下次准备做什么呢
Today you bowled over Santa Claus. What's next?
复活节你是不是打算用鱼叉刺兔子呢
You gonna harpoon The Easter Bunny?
呃 不知道 我还没想好复活节干点啥
Well, I don't know. I haven't made my plans yet for easter.
我还得在这儿待多长时间
How much longer do I have to stay in here?
在我们审理之前你哪都不能去
You aren't going anywhere till we have a trial.
法官来之前呢 我们也不会审理
Can't have a trial till the Judge gets here.
呃 那法官什么时候来
Well, when will that be?
超级冒险乐园圣诞期法庭开审了
Super Adventure Land Christmas court is now in session.
圣诞老人 上庭
Santa?
真没想到我的休息时间会这样度过
This is not how I wanted to be spending my break.
泰迪·邓肯 你可以靠近陪审员了
Teddy Duncan, you may approach the bench.
终于啊
Finally.
关于原告卡瑞戈和被告邓肯一案的审理
In the case of Kringle versus Duncan,
你被指控用雪人头袭击他人
you are charged with assault with a snowman head.
你有什么要申辩的
How do you plead?
因为无罪 所以
Not guilty by reason of being...
无罪
Not guilty.
那好 圣诞老人 你来讲下 当时的情形是怎样的
All right, Santa. In your own words, tell us exactly what happened.
嗯 我只是按规定的时间去休息 接着她就袭击我
Well, I was taking my H.A.G. mandated break and then she attacked me.
不信你问他 他当时在场
Ask him. He saw the whole thing.
呃 法官阁下 我拒绝出庭作证
Uh, your honor, I have to recuse myself.
我和被告处于一种超乎寻常的亲密关系
I'm in a very happy and committed relationship with the defendant.
噢 我的甜心
Ooh, Sweetie.
谢谢 甜心 你可以回避了
Thank you, Sweetie, you are recused.
好了 我们再来听听被告的描述
All right, let's hear from the defense.
法官阁下 要我说 圣诞是一年中最为欢乐的时刻
Your honor, if I may, Christmas is the most magical time of year.
而谁最喜欢这个时候呢
And who loves it more than anyone?
是孩子
The children.
我所做的不过是想让一个孩子开心
And I was just trying to make one child happy.
如果那也叫犯罪的话 那好 叫我罪犯吧
So if that's a crime, well, then call me a criminal.
最好不要 呃 不管怎样让我快点离开这儿就行
Or don't. You know, whatever gets me out of here faster.
情况我已经完全了解 我准备宣判了
I've heard enough. I'm ready to rule.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表