剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我现在该怎么办 -我不知道
What do I do now? - I don't know.
我们已进入了一个未知领域
We're in uncharted territory.
喂
Psst.
嘿 查莉
Hey, Charlie.
谁说话
Who said that?
是我 托比
It's me, Toby.
过来
Come here.
你能说话了
You can talk?
只跟你说
Just to you.
查莉
Charlie?
全家我最喜欢你
You're my favorite in the whole family.
真的吗 -是的
Really? - Yeah.
我爱你 查莉
I love you, Charlie.
你也爱我吗
Do you love me too?
是的
Yes.
那真是太
That is so...
棒滴
Goody.
记住 这是咱俩的小秘密
Now remember, this is our very special secret.
只有咱俩知道 别告诉别人
Just for us. Don't tell anyone.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
嗨 查莉
Hi, Charlie.
托比讲话了
Toby talks.
你知道吗 没必要大闹一场
You know, there's no reason to cause a scene.
我觉得我们只要当面表明观点就行了
I think we made our point just by showing up.
是的 嗨 我们想找一下山姆 有事
Yes, hi. We'd like to speak to Sam. We have a problem.
我是山姆
I'm Sam.
有什么事
What seems to be the problem?
没事
No problem.
但你刚刚说有事
But you just said there was a problem.
不 嗯 不 她说的
No, uh, no. She said it.
上啊 斯宾塞 你怎么跟我说的就怎么跟他说
Come on, Spencer. Tell him what you told me.
神耶 这谁能记得
Gosh. Who can remember?
他说你的大脑只有胡桃那么大
He said you have a brain the size of a walnut.
再说一遍
Excuse me?
嗯
Uh.
公平讲 我见过很多大胡桃哦
To be fair, I've seen some pretty large walnuts.
还有 他说你让他恶心
And... And he said that he was disgusted by you.
但那是我被怒气冲昏了头口不择言
But then I walked it back to just furious.
你还有什么想要说的没
Is there anything else you'd like to say to me
在我把你放到休息室之前
before I take you into the break room?
一个可以修理你的地方
Where I will break you.
啊 等一下 嗯 听着 那些话都不是我想说的
Ah, wait. Uh, look. I didn't mean any of the things I said.
是这样 我只是从他老爸那里学了点馊主意 那个 我太傻了
See, I took some bad advice from her father, and uh, I was really stupid.
并且我太抱歉了
And I am very sorry.
请不要修理我
Please don't break me.
听够了吗 泰迪 -谢谢 山姆 我很满意
Heard enough, Teddy? - Thanks, Sam. I'm good.
冷静 希望没太吓到你 小伙子
Cool. Hope I didn't scare you too much, little guy.
刚刚发生什么事了
What just happened?
哦 刚刚所发生的就是 我 一个女性
Oh, what just happened was I, the woman...
给你 这个傻帽 上了一节课
Taught you, the idiot, a lesson.
这么说你全听到了 -我妈全听到了
So you heard everything? - My mom did.
哦
Oh.
听着 我答应你我再也不向你父亲讨教了
Look, I promise I'll never take advice from your father again.
大家最终都会这么做的
Everyone gets there eventually.
哦 嗯 再次谢谢你 山姆
Oh, uh, thanks again, Sam.
嘿 你俩怎么认识的
Hey, how do you guys know each other?
哦 他是我话剧社里的人 干得漂亮
Oh, he's in my community theater group. Great job.
谢谢 泰迪 还有你
Thanks, Teddy. And you...
看上去你演得很开心啊
Really looked like you were having fun out there.
好吧 受伤了
Well, that hurt.
她在这啊
There she is.
我一生的挚爱
The woman I love.
这些献给你
These are for you.
嗯嗯 什么事
Hmm. What's the occasion?
非要有理由吗
There has to be an occasion?
难道一个男人不能给他妻子买♥♥花仅仅是因为
Can't a man give the love of his life flowers just because?
知道鞋店的事了
Heard about the shoe store?
是的 我知道了
Yes, I did.
请收下这些花吧
Please accept the flowers.
嗯嗯 不要 谢谢了
Hmm. No thanks.
哦 别这样 亲爱的
Oh, come on, honey.
亲爱的
Honey.
别这样
Come on.
我教给斯宾塞的那些东西我一点都不信
I don't really believe any of that stuff that I was telling Spencer.
并且你知道吗 既然泰迪给斯宾塞上了节课
And you know what? Since Teddy taught him a lesson...
我看真没必要你再给我上节课了
I don't really need you to teach me a lesson.
你害怕了 是吧 鲍伯
You're afraid, aren't you, Bob?
没错
Uh-huh.
好吧 接受你的道歉
Well, I accept your apology.
那么我们就 就没事了
So we're... We're good?
哦 我真遗憾 鲍伯
Oh. I'm sorry, Bob.
木已成舟
Things are already in motion.
啥
Things?
啥样的事啊
Oh, come on. What kind of things?
真希望能助你一臂之力 可惜小女子我回天无力
I wish I could help you, but it's out of my hands.
你什么时候变成老爸了
When did you turn into dad?
变成老爸 变成老爸
Into dad? Into dad?
怎么搞的你脑袋里的想法老有回音
How come when you hear things in your head they always have an echo?
回音 回音
An echo? An echo?
我才没变成我老爸呢
I am not turning into dad.
只是我有很多责任
I just have a lot of responsibilities.
我要担心学校 工作 还有未来
School, a job, a future to worry about.
这些小子真不知道我多辛苦
Those kids have no idea how hard I work.
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
我真变成我老爸了
I am turning into dad.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
醒醒
Wake up.
起来 -啥
Get up. - What?
现在是凌晨三点 -把鞋穿上
It's three in the morning. - Get your shoes on.
咱们去找点乐子
We are going for a little trip.
我要让你们看看我仍然有趣
I'm gonna show you guys that I'm still fun,
孩子气 并且一点也不成熟
and childish and totally immature.
他回来了
He's back!
感觉如何
What do you think?
下面该老妈了 -走
Now let's get mom. - Go.
我要是你的话就不那么做
Wouldn't do that if I were you.
还是别惹老妈了
Let's not get mom.
嗨 邓肯夫人 -从我房♥间出去 洛根
Hi, Mrs. Duncan. - Get out of my bedroom, Logan.
不错 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
做得漂亮
Well done.
吸取教训了
Lesson learned.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这个 不是你的报复吗
This. Isn't this your revenge?
在你脸上涂鸦
Drawing on your face?
这像我的风格么 泰迪
Does that sound like me, Teddy?
不像 妈妈
It's doesn't, mom.
唔
Hmm.
这么说还有更多
So there's more?
还有
More?
还没开始呢
It hasn't even started.
哦
Oh.
泰迪 快把摄像机拿出来
Teddy, turn the camera on.
嘿 查莉 那个
Hey, Charlie. Well, uh,
其实我现在还没打算录制视频日记呢
I wasn't really planning on doing a video diary right now,
但老妈说让我打开摄像机 所以 要有什么事来了
but mom told me to turn the camera on, so something is up.
哦哦 甜甜圈
Ooh, donuts!
爆♥炸♥甜甜圈
Exploding donuts.
那真
That's...
教训吸取
Lesson learned.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表