剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
再者 这东西只在这里暂放一晚
Besides, it's only gonna be for one night.
明天我就把它交给丹佛大学
Tomorrow I'm taking 'em to the University of Denver.
这样他们就可以把我供奉在灭虫专家名誉堂里了
This could land me in the exterminator hall of fame.
鲍伯亲 那东西并不存在
Bob honey, that doesn't exist.
亲爱的 有的 它在底特律
Honey, yes, it does. It's in Detroit.
它曾坐落于克利夫兰 不过他们得搬走
Used to be in Cleveland, but they had to move it.
老鼠问题
Rat problem.
我知道这是一个绝佳的机会
So I know that it's a great opportunity,
但是如果斯宾塞现在就离开 我会伤心的
but if Spencer leaves now, I'm gonna be so sad.
我们本来为剩下的时光安排了好多计划
We have so many plans for the rest of the year.
等我有了男朋友 我们也会有很多计划
When I get a boyfriend, we're gonna make bunch of plans too.
或许你该计划着先找到个男朋友
Maybe you should make a plan to get a boyfriend.
或许你该计划着 别告诉我计划这个
Maybe you should make a plan not to tell me to make a plan.
排球队的朋友 哈
Volleyball friends, huh?
好 一个一个问题说
Well, one problem at a time.
斯宾塞征求我的意见
So Spencer asked me what I thought he should do...
我不知道怎么回答他
And I don't know what to tell him.
我认为既然你已经足够幸运有男朋友了的话
I think if you're lucky enough to get a boyfriend,
你永永远远也别让他离开你
you should never ever let him go...
哪怕你需要偷偷把他锁在地下室里
Even if you have to lock him in the basement and not tell anybody.
所以呢
So...
我的确不希望斯宾塞离开
Of course I don't want Spencer to go,
不过我也不希望我是那个拖他后腿的人
but I also don't want to be the one to keep him from going.
天啊 真希望我有关于这方面事情的经验
Oh man. I wish I had some experience with these things,
但不知为何男生们觉得我古怪又讨人嫌
but for some reason boys find me weird and off-putting.
不只是男生哦 亲爱的
Not just boys, sweetie.
凯西 你怎么看
Kelsey, what do you think?
我觉得不管怎样结果都会很好
I think whatever happens is gonna be great.
如果斯宾塞去的话 泰迪会崩溃的
But if Spencer goes, then Teddy will be crushed.
有道理 -但是如果不去
You make a good point. - And if he doesn't go,
斯宾塞可能会难过 -你说得也有道理
he might be miserable. - That's a good point, too.
那你到底是怎么想的呢
So what are you saying?
我觉得她俩说的都对
That I agree with everybody.
你只能赞同其中一个
But you can't agree with everybody.
说得太对了
You are absolutely right.
你又来了
You just did it again!
算了 我已经做出决定了
Okay, I've made my decision.
啥决定 -我得交些新朋友了
What is it? - I need some new friends.
我家小蒂蒂真的很喜欢和你家小查莉一起玩
My little Deedee just loves playing with your little Charlie.
真好
Oh.
不过呢 她上次问我 为啥查莉取了个男生的名字呢
Although, last time she asked me, "why does Charlie have a boy's name?"
(注:Charlie是男名 普遍译为查理)
我都不知道怎么回答她
And I didn't know what to tell her.
小宝贝 你和小伙伴玩得怎么样
Hey, honey. How's your play date going?
啊 -哦
Eh. - Mmm.
第二个问题 蒂蒂在哪呢
Follow up question: Where's Deedee?
在监狱里
In jail.
最后一个问题 她说的监狱准确来讲是什么意思
Final question: What does "jail" mean exactly?
呃 意思是 我们还是去看一下吧
Uh, well, it means, we'd better go check.
我的天哪
Oh, my.
哦 我的小蒂蒂
Oh. Oh, Deedee.
这可不好笑 -哦 不好意思
Not funny. - Oh, sorry.
去吧 -嗯 你俩去玩吧
Oh. - Yeah, you guys go play.
我们还是在这儿和姑娘们待一会儿吧
Maybe we should just stay in here with the girls for a while.
是个好主意 -那好
Sounds like a good idea. - Okay, sure.
至少这可以作为我博客的一个好素材
Well, at least this will make a good post for my blog.
你还写博客呢
Uh, you have a blog?
我的博客叫 黛比妈妈的生活日报
I call it "Mama Debbie's Daily Doing's".
哎呀 你说真的
Oh, you're serious.
那必须的
You betcha.
我写些食谱啊生活小窍门啊什么的
I post recipes, offer helpful hints...
分享一些和道格·杜利之间的有趣经历
Share fun things Doug Dooley and I do together.
传授母女相处之道之类的
Just passing along some of the things I've learned about motherhood and such.
哇 这么说你的博客都是基于你养这个孩子的经历了
Wow, and you've based this on your vast experience with one child?
加上即将出来的这个 一共俩
And one on the way for a total of two.
我有五个呢
Oh. I have a total of five.
这又不是什么竞赛
It's not a competition.
之前的确不是
It wasn't.
你在这干嘛呢 -托比害得我彻夜未眠
What are you doing down here? - Toby kept me up all night.
哈 这就叫因果报应
Ah. It's called payback.
你小时候 我也被你折腾够呛
When you were a baby, you used to make my life miserable, too.
我永远记得有一次我在你摇篮上醒来而你睡在我的床上
I will never forget the night I woke up in your crib and you were in my bed.
我到现在都不知道你是怎么做到的
I still have no idea how you did that.
让我和托比住一屋那是绝对不可能的
Well, me and Toby sharing a room is not gonna work.
我得想想办法 现在就想
Something has to be done... now.
你是要干坏事了么
Oh! Are you gonna do something bad?
那样的话就太好了
Because that'd be great...
从我的角度来说 -你说啥呢
For me. - What are you talking about?
因为我有个不太好的消息要告诉爸妈
Well, I have to break some difficult news to mom and dad,
估计他们知道了会生气
and they're not gonna be happy.
所以我在想如果这会儿你惹出点事
So I was thinking maybe if you got in trouble,
然后我再跟他们说 就不会把焦点放在我身上了
I could sneak my news in and kind of piggyback on your badness.
是什么事呢
Well, what's the news?
其实也没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
其实我很想帮你 但我实在是太困了
You know, I'd get it out of you, but I am way too tired.
那你是怎么想的
So what do you think?
你会很快整出点事的对么
You gonna be getting into trouble anytime soon?
不好说 这是两码事
I don't know. It's different.
我现在可是个青少年了
I'm a teenager now.
你这是什么态度
Well, what kind of attitude is that?
这次谈话还没完
That is quitter talk.
巴西白蚁
Brazilian termites.
这是自我06年发现乌克兰毛虫之后
This is the most exciting thing
最激动人心的事了
since I discovered those Ukrainian grub worms in '06.
拜托 那是我发现的
Excuse me, I discovered those.
不对 当时我在槽隙中
No, I was in the crawl space.
你在一旁看着
You were in the port-a-john.
好吧 给你
Fine. Here.
好好欣赏这些小家伙吧
Feast your eyes on those little beauties.
我看不到啊
I don't see 'em.
不就在里面吗 -你确定么
Well, they're in there. - Are you sure?
我只看到两个小洞
All I see are two little holes.
小洞
Holes?!
坏了
Oh no.
不不不 它们把塑料吃了
No no no! They ate right through the plastic!
出事了 出大事了
Oh, this is bad. This is really bad.
听着 咱得在白蚁繁殖之前找到它们
Okay, look, we gotta wipe 'em out before they multiply...
更重要的是 要在艾米发现之前
More importantly, before Amy finds out.
我们可以把这地方罩起来
Well, we could tent the place.
你好聪明啊
Hey, there you go.
她怎么会发现罩在屋子上的巨大的充气包呢
She'll never notice a giant gas-filled tarp covering the house.
那我们该怎么办
Well, then what are we gonna do?
我有办法了
I've got an idea.
去防虫中心
To the bug mobile!
我好喜欢他现在这个样子
I love when he does that.
宝贝 你能帮妈妈把监狱拿来不 妈妈要洗衣服了
Hey, sweetie, can you go get me the jail? Mommy needs to do laundry.
好的 -谢谢你 宝贝
Okay. - Thank you, sweetie.
嘿 小查莉 嘿 老妈
Hi, Charlie. Hey, mom.
嘿 亲爱的 -您干嘛呢
Hey, sweetie. - What you doing?
写我的妈妈博客呢
Working on my mommy blog.
妈妈博客 听上去不太像您的风格啊
Mommy blog? That doesn't sound like you.
我要完胜黛比·杜利
I am gonna kick Debbie Dooley's butt.
这才是您的风格嘛
That sounds like you.
现在唯一困扰我的是文章主题
The only problem is I'm having trouble coming up with topics.
那黛比都写些什么呢
What kind of stuff does Debbie post about?
菜谱 -真老土
Recipes... - Ooh, so that's out.
她还写和她老公之间的趣事 同样老土
She also writes about fun stuff she does with her husband, so that's out too.
盖比哪去了 怎么总是不见他人影
Hey, where is Gabe? He's always up to something?
但愿他能有主意
Well, here's hoping.
我是说你的博客主题
I mean for you and your blog.
没说我
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表