剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
亲爱的 -嘿
Hey, hon. -Hey.
你手里拿的啥 -宝宝监视器
What you got there? -Our new baby monitor.
如果咱俩中的一人去楼上 我们现在就可以测下好不好使
Hey, you know, if one of us runs upstairs, We could test it out right now.
我说没怀孕的那个
The one of us who is not pregnant.
我去吧 -嗯
Hey, how about if I go? -Mm-hmm.
准备就绪
Okay, all set!
好了 发出宝宝的声音吧
All righty, make baby noises.
好嘞 咕咕嘎嘎
All right. Goo goo ga ga.
啊哦 我尿布湿了
Uh-oh! My diapie is full!
谁能帮我换一下下呢
Will somebody "pwease" change me?
妈呀 我以为需要为这事担心还得再过几年呢
Aw, man. I didn't think we'd have to worry about this for years.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
"Has anybody seen my left shoe?"
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第三季第五集
Good Luck Charlie S03E05 Catch Me If You Can
早啊孩子们 -早
Morning, boys. -Morning.
今天我做早餐 老爸你想吃啥
I'm in charge of breakfast today, what would you like? Dad.
生猪肉20磅
20 pounds of raw pig.
你是想就着面包一起吃吗
You want toast with that?
不是 我要用它做诱饵
No, I need it for bait.
有条巨蟒溜进了斯隆湖
Believe it or not, we got a giant snake loose in Sloan's Lake.
看看 一条大水蟒
Look at that... an anaconda.
扯呢吧 水蟒怎么去得了丹佛市的呢
What? How could an anaconda get to Denver?
谁知道呢 -没准是某个小孩
Who knows? -Maybe some kid went to Florida
和祖父母一起去弗罗里达州度假后
On vacation with his grandparents,
带回来一条小蛇
Brought a baby snake back.
没准这小孩给它起名叫施耐普
Maybe the kid named him snappy.
没准施耐普后来长得太大 小孩被吓坏了
Maybe when snappy got too big, the kid freaked out.
然后就把它放走了
And set him free.
猜测而已
Just a guess.
不管怎样 这都是我一生难得的机遇啊
Anyway, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
如果我能抓住这条蛇
I mean, if I can catch this snake,
我的声誉肯定会极大得提升啊
This is great publicity for the triple-b-g.
啊 -啥
Huh? -What?
鲍伯到 虫子跑
Bob's bugs be gone.
噢 -对
Oh oh! -Oh okay.
老爸 我能和你一起去吗
Hey, dad, can I come with you?
我想看看你是怎么被蛇抓住的
I'd love to see you get chased by a giant snake.
是蛇被我抓住
Hey! I'm gonna catch that giant snake.
管它谁被谁抓住 我都爱看
However it plays out, I just want to see something catch something.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
这么说我们也成了会穿情侣装的情侣了
So we've turned into that couple?
我喜欢 -我也是
I love it! -Me too.
那么今晚 -嘘
So about tonight... -No, shh!
说吧 安全了
Okay, coast is clear.
有必要弄的这么神秘吗
Do we really have to be so secretive?
你说笑呢吧
Are you kidding?
你知不知道要被我老妈发现了她得啥举动
Do you have any idea what would happen if my mom found out?
那我今晚来接你的时候 我们该怎么说呢
So when I pick you up tonight, what do we say we're doing?
甭担心 到时候编个就成 我演技很好的
Don't worry. I'll come up with something. I'm a pretty good actress.
首先 在这个家我演技最好
Okay, first of all, in this family, I am the greatest actress.
其次 没人能骗到老娘我
Second of all, nobody fools mama ames.
当然了
You bet.
查莉 等你到了你姐姐的年纪
Now, Charlie, when you're Teddy's age,
你不会编瞎话的对不对
You're not going to try to get away with stuff, are you?
不 我会的 -哦
Yes, I will. -Oh.
查莉 这个家谁演技最好
Charlie, who's the greatest actress in the family?
是你 妈妈
You are, mommy.
感觉好多了
All better.
P.J 我要和你谈谈
P.J., we need to talk.
我有个很危险的任务要交给你
I've got a dangerous mission for you.
米奇 我不会再尝那个巧克力奶昔了
Mitch, I am not trying the chocolate shake again.
我要你找出从店里偷鸡的人
I need you to find out who is stealing chicken from the store.
怎么会有人偷我们的鸡 难道他们都不尝下吗
Why would someone steal our chicken? Haven't they tasted it?
我也不知道 不过
I don't know, but...
老板肯定得为这事找我算账
Corporate is really busting my giblets about this.
所以我要派出我最得力的手下
So I am putting my best man on it.
就是你呀 -噢
You. -Oh!
那好啊 有啥线索没
Cool. Any idea who the thief is?
我确信是内贼干的 所以可能是贾斯汀
Okay, I'm pretty sure it's an inside job. So it could be Justin...
你的饭钱是三块 你给了我五块 所以
Okay, your meal was $3. And you gave me a $5, so...
别帮我 我能算出来
Don't help me. I got this.
还有可能是瓦尔 那个素食者
...Then there's Val, the vegetarian...
这是你的被谋杀的鸡
Here's your murdered chicken.
最后 大块头莱尼
...And finally, big Lenny.
你不吃了吧
You gonna finish that?
你有什么想法 你觉得谁是偷鸡的主谋
So what do you think, kid? Who's the master chicken thief?
凭直觉我认为是贾斯汀
Gut instinct? I gotta go with Justin.
五减三 还是三减五啊 好好想啊 贾斯汀
Three from five... Or was it five from three? Think, Justin. Think.
或者是瓦尔 可能是瓦尔
Or Val. Could be Val.
一旦蛇咬了肉 我就用这个套住它的脖子
So once the snake takes the meat, then I slip that over his neck.
一旦我抓到它 我就对着你的摄像机说
And then once I got him, I turn to your camera and I say,
安息吧 蛇儿
"take a break, snake!"
老爸 我可不想多想一旦你抓住蛇的场面
Ha. Dad, I wouldn't overthink the once-I've-got-him part.
我还需要句名言啥的
You know what? I still need a catchphrase,
汤姆·克鲁斯在电影里扮演我时会说的话
Something Tom cruise can say when he plays me in the movie.
晕 我是被分配错角色了吗 这句怎么样
How about, "boy, have I been miscast"?
盖比 不敢相信让你见到了
Uh, Gabe, I don't believe you've met
丹佛市最讨人厌的动物管制官
Denver's least-favorite animal-control officer.
你好啊 昆特
Hello, quint
你在这干吗呢 除虫小子
What are you doing here, bug boy?
是条蟒蛇逃掉了 又不是只白蚁
There's a monster snake on the loose, not a termite.
好吧 你不是在帮某位老太太从树上把小猫弄下来吗
Yeah. Shouldn't you be getting some old lady's Kitty out of a tree?
小松饼可以等会儿
Hmm? Muffin can wait.
首先 是我把那个冷血的畜生引进来的
First, I'm bringing in that cold-blooded beast out there.
你以前抓过类似的东西吗
Have you ever caught anything like this before?
这个应该能回答你的问题
Does this answer your question?
那是件T恤
That's a t-shirt.
我是来抓蛇的 不是来抓虫的
I'm here to catch a snake, not a cold.
看见伤疤没 我跟那个大白家伙扭打成一团
See that scar? I got that tangling with a great white.
是鲨鱼吗 -拉布拉多犬
Shark? -Labradoodle.
那些玩意可凶狠了
Those things are fierce.
面对现实吧 邓肯
Face it, Duncan, you're out of your league.
你是在自不量力 你只是个除虫的
You're an exterminator!
你打算怎么着 把湖面给罩上吗
What are you going to do, tent the Lake?
当然不是 我要用这个抓
Uh, no. I'm gonna catch him with this.
我用这些抓 我的九个助手 -喔
Well, I'm gonna catch him with these... My nine assistants. -Whoa.
拉布拉多犬吃了我的小指 -噢
Labradoodle got my pinkie. -Hmm.
你好 邓肯太太
Hi, Mrs. Duncan.
你好 斯宾塞 进来吧 -谢谢
Hi, Spencer. Come on in. -Thanks.
你们俩小家伙今晚打算干吗呢
So what you kids got planned for tonight?
呃 泰迪是怎么打算的呢
Um, what did Teddy say we were up to?
她没打算 回答我的问题 -呃
She didn't. Answer the question. -Uh...
我来了 -泰迪
Here I am! -Teddy.
你妈妈想知道我们今晚要干啥
Hi. Your mom wants to know what we're doing tonight.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表