剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
有中意的吗 老妈
So any favorites, mom?
我可没说
I'm not saying.
我觉着“糖糖”和“热狗”会进入复赛的
I see that "candy" and "hot dog" have made a reappearance.
如果你和你的小♥弟♥弟♥一起在看这段录像
If you're watching this with your little brother hot dog,
祝他好运吧 查莉
Wish him lots of good luck, Charlie.
嘿 大伙
Hey, guys,
老爸老妈在商量宝宝自主上厕所的事情呢
Mom and dad were talking about this thing called potty training.
什么东西
What's that?
你知道走廊尽头的那个房♥间吗
You know that room at the end of the hall?
有把奇怪的椅子那间吗
The one with the weird chair?
是啊 那把椅子叫做马桶
Yeah, that chair is called a toilet.
他们要教我们如何使用
They're gonna make us learn how to use it.
马桶吗
Toilet?
为什么要换别的方式方便呢
What's wrong with the current system?
我就很喜欢尿布
I am very happy in diapers.
我也是 我也喜欢尿布
Me too. I love diapers.
但我不喜欢现在这个
Not loving this one, though.
是啊 我想换个新的
Yeah. I could go for a change.
准备好了吗
Shall we?
我来了
I'm coming.
厕所就不会有这种服务
You don't get that kind of service on the toilet.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表