剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
So, Mom, I know that you've been very anxious
因为小宝宝的事情 所以我上网
to get this baby out, so I went online
查了查如何用自然的方法引产
and I looked up some natural ways to induce labor.
呜 什么方法
Ooh, like what?
呃 有很多方法 首先第一个就是
Well, uh, there's a bunch of techniques, but the first one includes..
吥
Boo!
搞什么
What was that?
尝试把小宝宝吓出来
I was trying to scare the baby out.
看来 没起作用啊
Well, it didn't work.
好吧
Okay.
好了 肯定还有其他什么办法的 比如
Fine, well, there's always some other stuff we can try, like..
吥
Boo!
别闹了
Stop that.
好了 你也知道 这个是孩子
Okay, you know, it's a baby.
不是打嗝
It's not the hiccups.
那么 你今天打算干什么
So, what do you want to do today?
今儿个天不错
Well, it's a beautiful day.
阳光啊 鸟鸣啊
Sun shining, the birds are chirping..
所以 地下室打游戏去
So, video games in the basement?
老兄 刚才那番很浪漫的话 真是把我吓坏了
Dude, you had me scared there for a minute with all the outdoor talk.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
等等
Wait.
我答应过我老爸 要去商店给查莉买♥♥娃娃
I promised my Dad I'd go to the store and buy Charlie a stupid doll.
我还跟我老妈说我去图书馆了呢
And I told my Mom I was at the library.
那又怎样
So what?
算了 杰克 我真的要去商店买♥♥娃娃
No, Jake, I really have to go do this.
好吧 又没人拦着你
So, who's stopping you?
我坐在这里等你
I'll wait right here.
算了 你知道我不能把你单独留在家里
Yeah, you know I'm not allowed to leave you in this house alone.
走吧
Come on.
天啊 你真是一朝被蛇咬 十年怕井绳啊
Man, you take one bubble bath, you get labeled.
这都是啥
What's all this?
我弄了几个健身球
I got us some yoga balls.
通过弹跳来帮助你引产
Another way to induce labor is through bouncing.
好吧 试试吧
All right, I'll try anything.
开始吧 查莉
Hit it, Charlie.
有感觉了吗
Feel anything?
感觉好傻
I feel silly.
看着就傻
You look silly.
噢
Oh.
泰迪 这没用的
Teddy, this isn't going to work.
再来
Do it again.
老兄 我不能被人看见我在买♥♥娃娃
Dude, I can't be seen doll shopping.
你以后让我怎么在道上混
I'll lose my street cred.
是吗 我猜你在卖♥♥内衣那里傻笑的时候 就没法在道上混了
Yeah, I think you lost that when you started giggling in the bra Department.
赶紧买♥♥完就撤吧
Let's just buy this thing and get out of here.
凯蒂洋娃娃
Kuddle Me Katie?
真弱智
That's stupid.
咕咕
Goo-goo.
说了句咕咕
It said goo-goo.
哇 看看这新产品
Whoa, look what they just released.
扎提亚斯的攻击
Attack of the Zartians.
噢 没错 我听说过这个游戏
Oh, right. I heard about this game.
扎提亚斯和火星人被僵尸咬了
Zartians are martians that were bitten by zombies.
呦 真恶心
Ewe. That's disgusting.
他们身上的是什么啊 血还是呕吐物
What are they covered in, blood or puke?
希望都有
Hopefully both.
买♥♥了吧
Let's get it.
五十块钱呢 我没有五十块钱了
It's 50 bucks. I don't have 50 bucks.
有的 你有
Yeah, you do.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是 你是想说 -正是我想说的
Are you.. Are you saying.. -That's exactly what I'm saying.
你用买♥♥娃娃的钱 来买♥♥游戏
You're gonna buy this game with the doll money.
没错
Yeah.
那接下来怎么办 -玩之
And then what? -We play it.
玩完之后呢 -复玩之
After we play it? -We play it again.
那 那查莉的娃娃怎么办
Well, what about Charlie's doll?
我答应过我爸了
I promised my Dad.
老兄 我们现在是青少年了 应该叛逆点儿
Dude, we're teenagers now. We're supposed to be rebels.
你老妈还给你买♥♥内衣呢
Your Mom still picks out your underwear.
有时候我反着穿
And sometimes I wear it backwards.
故意的
On purpose.
知道吗 我要买♥♥这游戏
You know what? I'm gonna buy this game,
就是为了能停止讨论你的内衣的问题
but just so we can stop talking about your underwear.
嘿 老妈
Hey, Mom.
干啥呢
How you doing?
我疲倦 臃肿 暴躁 到达了人生的谷底
I am tired, bloated, cranky, I have never been more miserable in my life.
很不错
That's nice.
嘿
Hey..
我刚才检查了下冰箱里的速冻食品
I just did a quick freezer check..
还是没有看见吐司条
Still not seeing the French Toast sticks.
我给你买♥♥了啊
I bought you some.
是啊 但你买♥♥的是土司块
Yeah, you bought French Toast squares.
如果你想要条的 就把块的从中间一切为二啊
Well, if you want sticks, then just take the squares and cut them in half.
一切为二
Cut them in half?
这样一来 乐趣也一切为二了
But then you cut the fun in half.
宝贝 你会整明白的
Honey, you'll figure it out.
我觉着我可以把两半儿的吐司条
I guess I could take the cut squares..
用糖浆把它们纵向粘起来
And glue them together lengthwise with syrup..
也许果酱是个更好的选择
Or would jam make a better adhesive?
我还是睡一觉吧
I'd better nap on it.
那是你大哥 PJ
That's your big brother, PJ.
他除了不是很聪明
He's not the smartest..
没别的了
That's it.
嘿 老妈 你饿了吗
Hey, Mom. You hungry?
噢 不饿
Oh, no.
宝贝 我吃不下了
Honey, I couldn't eat anything.
太饱了 我只是 我只是
I'm so big, I just.. I just..
有什么吃的
What you got?
印度菜馆的咖喱胡椒酱
Vindaloo Pepper Curry from the new Indian place.
因为我刚学到可以用辛辣食物来协助引产
Because I read that another way to induce labor is with spicy food.
真的很辛辣吗
Is it really that spicy?
绝对 因为辣 他们逼我签下了生死状
Yeah, so spicy, they made me sign a waiver.
并出席宣讲会
And attend a brief seminar.
试试呗
Let's try it.
老爸
Dad!
我刚放这里的 也就一分钟
I set that down, like, one minute ago.
这东西太给力了
Stuff's got some kick to it.
你还有啥招
What else you got?
那么 跳肚皮舞有什么帮助吗
So, uh, how is belly dancing supposed to help?
他们说跳这个可以锻炼到你的腹内
Well, they say that it's good to exercise your core, and..
说实话 现在
Let's face it, right now..
你腹内都满了
You're all core.
噢
Oh..
看看啊 有点儿意思
Check it out, this is fun.
吃惊啊 吃惊
And surprise, surprise.
我跳得真好
I'm good at it.
有感觉了吗 妈
Feel anything, Mom?
感觉我的肚皮舞跳得比你好一百倍
Feel like I'm kicking your butt at belly dancing.
噢 没有 你瞎说 -噢 我没瞎说
Oh, no, you're not. -Oh, yes, I am.
来啊 -瞧好吧
Bring it. -Consider it brung.
噢 -耶
Oh! -Yeah!
耶 你出局了
Yeah, you just got served.
被我虐了 秒杀了
In a bowl, with a spoon.
没想到跳肚皮舞能有这么多垃圾话
Didn't realize belly dancing had so much trash talk.
天啊 真让人失望
Man, this is frustrating.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
他们真应该弄个大一点儿的键盘
They really need to make bigger keyboards
给那些手指又肥又大的人用
for people with big, sausage-y fingers.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你又在说什么
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表