剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
还说没有
She said over dramatically.
等等
Oh, wait a sec.
是我的错
My bad.
还真是好玩
This is actually really funny.
这个其实不是沟通练习啦
Um, this is not a bonding exercise.
我们上表演课时这么干以让情绪崩溃
No. We did this in my acting class to break down our emotions.
我感觉自己一无是处
I feel so worthless!
瞧瞧 效果显著啊
Well, as you can see, it's very effective.
翁妮 你比哈姆斯通教练还要恶毒
You know what, Vonnie? You're even meaner than Coach Hammerstone!
得了吧 才没人比那个双元音恶毒
Oh, please. Nobody's meaner than that diphthong.
就是 史上最差 - 我恨他
Yeah, the worst. - I hate him.
你们不喜欢教练 - 是恨死了
We don't like the coach? - Hate him.
别人我都喜欢
And I like everybody.
那就行了
Well... Well, that's it.
把队员紧密连在一起的最好事物莫过于
The best thing any team can bond over...
一个公众之敌
A common enemy.
拿上外套
Grab your coats.
那睡衣派对呢
Wait. What about the slumber party?
甭担心
Oh, don't worry.
等咱羞辱完了教练再回来开
After we humiliate the coach, we'll all come back here and get in our jammies.
如果非得说从这么些年的行医生涯中学到了什么
If there's one thing I've learned from all my years of doctoring...
那必须是 棍棒和石头可以打断骨头
It's that sticks and stones can break your bones.
很高兴你告诉我 - 嗯
Good to know. - Mm-hmm.
茉莉 你知道之前你的公♥寓♥住的是谁吗
You know who used to live in your apartment, Molly?
一个小丑
A clown.
对啊 是派切斯 我从他那转租的
Oh, right. Patches. I'm subletting from him.
他在艘游轮上工作
He's working on a cruise ship.
船和小丑
Boats and clowns.
呃 我最害怕的两个东西
Ugh, two of my biggest fears.
其实我最最害怕的应该是
Actually my biggest fear...
一艘由小丑开的
Would be a boat full of spiders...
装满蜘蛛的船
Driven by a clown.
好吧
Okay.
咱能撤了吗
So, shall we retire to the...
到那边
Over there?
能请你帮个忙吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
我从自行车上摔下来把肘擦伤了
I fell off my bike and scraped my elbow.
可能感染了
I think it might be infected.
你能给看下吗 - 呃
Would you take a look? - Oh, um.
我是耳鼻喉科的
I'm ear, nose, and throat.
你该找臂腕肘科的医生看啊
You need more of a wrist, elbow, armpit guy.
怎么说你也是医生呀
Still. You are a doctor, right?
可不是呢嘛
Got me there.
让我看下
Okay. Let's take a look.
好恶 好恶 好恶 好恶
Ewe ewe ewe ewe ewe ewe ewe!
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
感染了吗 - 赶紧给遮上
Is it infected? - It's something. Cover it up!
哦
Oh! Ohh.
我现在宁愿在小丑开的蜘蛛船上
Oh, I would rather be on the spider clown boat right now.
PJ
PJ?
你不是医生 对吗
You're not really a doctor, are you?
嗯
No.
我不是
I'm not. I...
我只是在宾贝儿店里喷香水的
Spray cologne at Bimbel's Department store.
那你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie?
因为你好像很喜欢医生
Because you seemed so impressed by all the doctor stuff.
我觉得如果你知道我真正的身份就不会喜欢我了
I didn't think you'd like me if you knew what I really do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嗯
Well...
其实吧
Actually...
我也没有完全对你说实话
I wasn't completely honest with you either.
啥意思
What do you mean?
我并不是学生
I'm not really a student.
那你是啥
What are you?
还真“惊喜”啊
This is a surprise.
我通常不会第一次约会就告诉对方
I don't usually tell people on the first date,
不过这样好像也挺自然的
but it kind of came up naturally.
好吧好吧
Okay okay okay.
我需要点时间消化一下
I just need some time to get used to this.
很多人都害怕小丑 不过我会帮你克服的 PJ
PJ, a lot of people are afraid of clowns, but I can help you get over that.
好的好的
Okay okay okay. Um...
咱明天开始呗
We'll start tomorrow.
接招吧 哈姆斯通
Take that, Hammerstone!
喔 - 帅
Whoa. - Yes.
让你尝尝我的双层纸卷弹
Yeah, taste my two-ply fury!
好身手 帅呆了翁妮 - 耶
Great shot, Vonnie. You rock! - Yeah!
继续开火 姑娘们
Keep firing, girls.
击倒烟囱的奖励五块钱
Five bucks if anyone can get it down the chimney.
快看哪 真的是在团队合作呢
Look at this. We're really coming together as a team.
你的主意还真起作用了
Your idea actually worked.
那是当然了 你有啥好惊讶的
Well, of course it worked. Why are you surprised?
我也说不好 可能是之前留下♥阴♥影了吧
I don't know, maybe I've been influenced by the last,
五十个主意都没起过作用
50 ideas that went so horribly wrong.
我说 以后你得相信你家老娘
Well, maybe in the future you'll give your old mom some credit.
我知道我在做什么
She knows what she's doing.
邓肯阿姨
Mrs. Duncan?
为啥哈姆斯通教练家门口的擦鞋垫上写的是“强森家”呢
Why does Coach Hammerstone's welcome mat say "The Johnsons"?
啥
Huh?
这不是白桦路北306室吗
Is is 306 North Birchwood, right?
这是白桦路南306室
This is 306 South Birchwood.
这可扯了
Bummer.
快跑
Run!
啊
Aah!
没被抓住的去白桦路北306室集♥合♥
Whoever doesn't get arrested, meet me at 306 North Birchwood!
等等 别开门
Wait wait wait. Don't answer that.
盖比 我是艾玛
Gabe, it's Emma.
你在家吗
Are you home?
这是个计谋
It's a trick.
我知道他在外面
I know he's out there.
说我不在
I'm not here.
艾玛
Emma.
还有兰德侠
And the Rand-man.
我没吱声是为了逗你老爸玩的
I didn't want to say anything so I could trick your dad.
鲍兄呢
So, where is the Ka-Bobster?
呃
Um...
他不在家
He's not home.
他在家
Yes, he is.
不 不在
Uh, no. No he's not.
每次老爸走她都会哭所以我们骗她来着
She falls apart every time he leaves so we try to keep her out of the loop.
他在后面
He's in there.
我爱死这家伙了 总逗我玩
Oh, I love this guy. Always playing games.
抓到你了 - 嘿
Gotcha! - Hey.
坐呗
So, want to sit down?
嗯
Sure.
我们的爸爸是好朋友 真是太好了
Isn't it great that our dads are best friends?
关于这事吧
Yeah, about that.
呃
Um...
事实上
The truth is...
我爸不怎么喜欢你♥爸♥
My dad isn't crazy about your dad.
啥 我爸怎么了
What? What's wrong with my dad?
首先 他太闹了
For one thing, he's kind of loud.
他那是开朗
He's outgoing.
还总起一堆傻缺的外号♥
He makes up a bunch of stupid nicknames.
鲍兄 多有趣的外号♥啊
Ka-Bobster? That's hilarious.
还有 他舔手指吃别人的食物
I mean, he licks his fingers and eats other people's food.
没错
Yeah.
这个我想不出理由了
I've got nothing for that one.
不过你老爸也不是多优秀
You know, your dad's not exactly perfect.
脾气坏 邋遢 冒傻气
He's grumpy, and messy, and says stupid things...
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表