剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
带领自己的祖国前进的人
To take his country farther.
而他背后的女人 -就是他的贤妻马莎
And the woman behind him... -Was his loving wife Martha.
你去向何方啊 华盛顿将军
Where are you going, general George?
我要去福吉谷打仗
I'm off to fight at valley forge.
但我先要带领他们横渡这片水域
But first I'll lead them 'cross the water.
那就是二十五美分图案的由来
That's what put him on the quarter!
别了 我的夫君 我会想念你的微笑的
So long, my dear, I'll miss your smile.
给 不如让它温存片刻
Here, why don't you keep it awhile?
我们是华盛顿夫妇 -华盛顿夫妇
We're the washingtons. -The washingtons.
华盛 华盛 华盛 华盛顿夫妇
The washa washa washa washingtons!.
直走 直走 左转 左转
And straight and straight and left and left.
好了 睁开眼睛吧
And okay, open your eyes.
哦 -嗒哒
Ooh. -Ta-dah!
什么东西
What is it?
婴儿房♥啊 -你喜欢吗 老妈
It's the new baby's room! -Do you love it, mom?
我们将近花了一个小时呢
We spent almost an hour on it.
这么说来 小宝宝要睡在
So the baby will be sleeping.
楼梯下面
Under the stairs.
就像哈利·波特
Like Harry Potter?
嘿
Hey,
哈利·波特 他的经历可不平凡啊
Harry Potter, now he had some fun adventures, huh?
是吧 说点关于哈利·波特的好话
Huh? Say something good about Harry Potter.
魁地奇
Quiddich!
亲爱的 听着
Honey, look...
我跟你说 看好了 看看把小宝宝
You know what? Look, how easy it's gonna be.
抱出婴儿床有多容易
To pull the baby out of the crib, huh?
易如反掌
Almost too easy!
现实中是不会出现这种状况的
That would never happen in real life.
现在发生了 以后还会再次发生
You've dropped 'em before, you'll drop 'em again.
嘿 老妈 瞧瞧这个
Hey, mom, check this out.
如果小宝宝又哭又闹 想让这个小家伙安静下来
If the baby gets fussy, calm the little munchkin.
就让他看看大海
With an ocean view.
嘿
Hey!
新房♥子 老鲍 晓得吗
New house, Bob. Got it?
呃哦 有鲨鱼
Uh-oh. Shark!
什么东西 -所有你往我家
What's all this? -Everything you've ever.
扔过来的 发射过来的 烧毁的东西
Thrown, shot or fired into my house.
哦 乖乖 你太让我失望了
Oh... boy, you were a disappointment.
你怎么把这些东西都还回来了
Why are you giving all this stuff back?
盖比 如今你要搬走了 我就在想啊
Gabe, now that you're moving away, I've been thinking:
虽然你也我硝烟四起
You and I have had our differences,
但事实上 你让我的生活变得丰富多彩
but the truth is you've made my life more interesting.
你让我永葆青春
You've kept me young.
看来我失职了
I haven't done a very good job.
我会非常怀念你的这种幽默感的
There's that sense of humor I'll miss so much.
嘿 我超喜欢的棒球帽
Hey, it's my favorite baseball cap.
还记得当你丢了它的时候吗
Remember when you lost that?
记得 我想往你的花坛中扔颗臭气弹
Yeah, I was trying to plant a stink bomb in your flower bed.
实话跟您说吧 达布尼夫人 这么多年以来
You know, Mrs. Dabney, after all these years,
这是我们首次享受这美好的一刻
that's the first nice moment we've ever shared.
慢走 不送
Bye, now.
同志们 我们来这干嘛 到底是什么惊喜
Guys, what are we doing here? What's the big surprise?
这是你的新家
This is your new house!
什么 -我们真的要搬家了
What? -We're really moving?
但是我喜欢以前的老房♥子
But I love our old house.
你会更喜欢这个新房♥子的
You'll like the new house even more.
至少我们应该商量下啊 -不是刚商量过吗
Can't we at least talk about this? -We just did.
我们已经把老房♥子卖♥♥了吗 -还没
So we sold our old house already? -Nope!
还留着呢
Still own that one.
通常你会先卖♥♥掉老房♥子
Normally you sell the old house first.
但如今我们有两栋房♥子 好耶
But now we own two houses. Yay.
在新房♥子里 大家每个人都有自己的屋子
And in this house, everyone gets their own room.
我终于摆脱地下室了吗
Do I finally get out of the basement?
那还用说
You sure do.
呃 你的卧室在
Uh, here your bedroom is on...
地下一层
Level b-1!
呃 老天
Ugh, man,
这里有点热啊
It's kinda hot in here.
你们干吗都盯着我
Why are you all staring at me?
我的帽子里怎么都是头发
Why is my cap full of hair?
我知道怎么来的
I know where your cap got it.
啊
Ahh!
达布尼
Dabney!
我来搞定
I got him.
查莉 你喜欢这个新家吗
Charlie, you like your new home, don't you?
不 妈咪
No, mommy!
查莉
Charlie!
你有什么事吗
Is something on your mind?
或者我应该说 你没有什么事吗
Or should I say not on your mind?
你往我的帽子里抹脱发剂
You put hair removal goo in my cap!
这是偷我报纸的代价
That was for stealing my newspapers.
亮点是 我在网上查到的整人点子
And the funny part is I got the idea on the Internet.
这事没完
This isn't over.
哦 此言差矣
Oh, but I think it is.
你灰溜溜的搬走了 我笑到了最后
You're moving away and I get the last laugh.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha!
妄想 你不会笑到最后的
No, you're not gonna get the last laugh!
我才是笑到最后的人 而且笑起来应该是这样
I'm getting the last laugh! And it's gonna sound like this:
哈 哈 哈 -哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha ha! -Ha ha ha ha!
哈 哈 哈 -哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha! -Ha ha ha!
哈
Ha!
我们之间的关系错综复杂
We have a complicated relationship.
嗨 我刚收到你的短♥信♥
Hi. I just got your text.
你搬家了 -是啊
You're moving? -Yeah.
要搬家了 我有点难过
We are. I'm kinda sad about it.
我会怀念这个地方的
I'm gonna miss this place.
呃 听着
Um, well,
还有些坏消息
Here's some more bad news.
冒险天地打电♥话♥了
Super adventure land called...
哦 我们落选了
Oh, and we didn't get it?
其实 是你落选了
Actually, you didn't get it.
你被选中了 哦 你会告诉他们
But you did? Oh, but did you tell them.
没有我 你是不会接戏的
That you weren't gonna do the show without me?
这个 我是想这么说
Well, I was gonna,
但是下个星期肯定酷暑难耐 所以
But it's supposed to be really hot next week, so...
哦太好了 我还要继续亲臭汗青蛙
Oh great. So I'm stuck kissing a sweaty frog.
差不多吧 -那现在是谁演马莎·华盛顿
Pretty much, yeah. -So who's playing Martha Washington?
珊迪·修普 -谁
Sandy Super. -Who?
米尔顿·修普的侄女 冒险天地的创始人
Milt Super's niece. You know, the guy who founded super adventure land.
等等 是珊迪·修普
Wait, is Sandy Super.
那个老盯着你看的可爱女生
That really cute girl who's always staring at you.
还老约你出去 无视我的存在
And asking you out and pretending I don't exist?
看来你知道她 -哦
So you do know her. -Oh.
好吧 也许新青蛙也是个帅哥
Well, maybe the new frog will be really cute too.
事实上
Actually,
他们把这个角色给了操控旋转椅的家伙
They're giving that part to the guy who runs the tilt-a-whirl.
格瑞西·乔
Greasy Joe?
恐怕是的 -难道没有牙
Afraid so. -Don't you have to have teeth.
也可以演青蛙吗 -恐怕是的
To play a frog? -Afraid not.
两份房♥租
Two house payments.
嘿 老爸
Hey, dad,
我能
Can I...
喔 你眼睛怎么了
Whoa. What's going on with you eye?
你老妈的主意
Your mother has ideas.
价值千金的主意
Expensive ideas.
没关系 我对着另一只眼睛说
That's okay. I'll just look at the other eye.
好了 老爸 问个问题
So, dad, quick question,
你觉着挖个坑需要多长时间
How long do you think it would take to dig a pit?
多大的坑 -呃 不清楚
How big a pit? -Eh, I don't know.
和达布尼夫人的长宽高差不多吧
About as tall and as wide as Mrs. dabney.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表