剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
雪梨 -嗨
Syd! -Hi.
嘿 -坐下吧
Hey. -Have a seat.
好吧 既然我都来了
Well, since I'm here.
你怎么称呼 -我叫PJ
What's your name? -I'm P.J.
今天想剪个什么发型
So what kind of cut would you like today?
呃 这个嘛
Uh, well,
通常我剪英俊王子发型
Normally I go for the handsome prince,
但是今天我想尝试下地痞流氓发型
But today I'm thinking about changing to the sporty rascal.
听着 PJ 我觉着你应该换一种比较成熟的发型
Well, P.J., I think it's time we gave you more of an adult look.
不如来剪个
How about we go...
两边短
Shorter on the sides.
上面长的发型
And then we can layer it on top?
好吧
Okay.
或者剪个上面短
Or we could go shorter on top.
后面长的发型
And then leave it fuller in the back.
哪个花费的时间长 剪哪个
Whatever takes the longest.
来吧 我来给你洗头
Come on, let's get you shampooed.
我要洗头去了
We're gonna get me shampooed.
好了 我要你说实话
Okay, don't sugarcoat it.
大家都认为我是扫把星吗
Does everyone think that I'm a jinx?
是的
Yes.
乖乖 还真是实话实说
Boy, no sugar there.
泰迪 真的很抱歉 只是那些
Teddy, I'm sorry, all right? It's one of those,
你也知道 体育上的迷信 -但是感觉好傻啊
You know, sports superstition things. -But it's so stupid.
是啊 我也这么觉着 但是每个人都迷信
Yeah, I know, but everyone believes it.
那好吧 我们就让他们信服我不是扫把星
Well, then we'll just have to convince them that I'm not a jinx.
怎么做 -你把比赛打好点
How do we do that? -You could play better.
我这是痴人说梦
That's obviously not gonna happen.
看来你也是快人快语
I guess you've never heard of a sugarcoat either.
我想到了 我们必须要分手
I've got it... We have to break up.
喔 分手 -我们不是真分手
Whoa. Break up? -We don't need to break up for real.
我们假分手
We'll fake break up,
球队就会认为扫把星没了
The team will think the jinx is gone,
他们就会轻松很多 你们就能赢球了
They'll relax, you guys can win again.
主意不错
That could work.
好吧 那我们之间发生了什么
Okay, so what's our story?
我们为什么分手呢 -我偷腥了
Why are we breaking up? -I met someone else.
好吧 是谁 -塞奇·勒福尔
Okay, but who? -Serge Lefleur.
谁 -塞奇是
Excuse me? -Serge was.
我八岁时候的意淫男友
My imaginary boyfriend when I was eight.
他 他戴着丝绒贝雷帽
He... he had a velvet beret.
骑着独轮车
And rode a unicycle.
原来你的意淫男友是个小丑
So your imaginary boyfriend was a mime.
没错 一个可以上篮的小丑
Yeah, a mime who could make a layup.
嘿
Hey!
你绝对不会相信的
You won't believe this...
老爸老妈要把我送到军事学校
Mom and dad are sending me to military school.
噢 太悲剧了
Oh, this is terrible!
这个嘛 悲剧的是你
Well, maybe for you,
对于我来说 我的活动空间翻倍了
But I just doubled my living space.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
怎么了 我算错数了吗
What, did I get the math wrong?
我的意思是 我知道我到处惹是生非
I mean, I know I've been bad,
但他们也不至于把我送走吧
But how can they just send me away?
你必须要体谅下老爸老妈
Well, you gotta hand it to mom and dad...
当家里又添新丁的时候
When you're adding a new kid,
就想抛弃一个老丁
You kinda wanna get rid of an old one.
怎么不抛弃你 你不是快上大学了吗
What about you? You'll be leaving for college soon.
盖比 地球人都知道我哪也去不了
Gabe, everyone knows I'm not going anywhere.
对吧 查莉
Right, Charlie?
那还用说 -嗯
True dat. -Mmm.
他们准备把我送到一个叫做格雷斯顿学院的地方
They're sending me to some place called Graystone academy.
格雷斯顿学院
Graystone academy.
啊 找到了 “格雷斯顿学院
Ah, found it. "Graystone academy:
折磨小男孩 始于一八七三年”
Breaking boys' spirits since 1873."
好吧 肯定有什么办法能逃过此劫
Okay, there... there has gotta be some way out of this.
说实话 我不太善于思考
Well, I'm not very good at thinking of things.
好吧 继续说
Okay, go on.
说不了了 我说过我不善于思考
No, that's it. I'm not very good at thinking of things.
我想到了
I've got it.
我只要表现的乖点
I'll just start behaving better.
如果让老爸老妈知道我有多乖后
If I show mom and dad how good I can be,
他们就不会送我走了
Then they'll never send me away.
有个问题 你的计划是变成乖乖仔
Just one problem, your plan requires you to be good.
你有过当乖乖仔的经验吗
You have no experience in that.
不用担心 我会去学的 如果我不学
Well, I'm gonna have to learn. It's either that.
我就只能去军事学校了 -拜拜 盖比
Or I'm off to military school. -Bye-bye, Gabe.
嘿 你昨晚做的什么梦
Hey, what were you dreaming last night?
你怎么老是踢我 -我梦到你在打呼噜
You kept kicking me. -I dreamt you were snoring.
噢 早上好
Oh, good morning.
两位吗
Table for two?
搞什么 -你给我们做早点了
What's all this? -You made us breakfast?
不光是早点 皇阿玛
Not just any breakfast, dad.
还有三个鸡蛋 煎饼
Three eggs filled with pancakes,
培根 冷披萨
Bacon and cold pizza.
你给我做了满汉全席
You made me a boblette?
当然 额娘 我为您准备了营养早餐
And, mom, a healthy breakfast for you...
有燕麦粥和新鲜的水果
Oatmeal and fresh fruits.
成了 老实交代你又捅了什么娄子 惹祸精
Okay, I wanna know what you did right now, mister.
我没捅什么篓子
I didn't do anything.
我只是发觉到你们是多么伟大的父母啊
I just realized what great parents I have.
这次满汉全席吃得真爽
This is the best boblette I've ever had.
盖比 说真的 我想知道
Gabe, seriously, I wanna know...
在这个季节 你是在哪弄到的蓝莓啊
Where you got blueberries, 'cause they're not even in season.
一会我回来洗碗
I'll be back later to do the dishes.
噢 对了 皇阿玛
Oh and, dad,
我给你备好了午餐
I made you lunch.
我还是觉得他另有所图
I still think he's up to something.
噢 我滴乖乖 他给我做了私房♥三明治
Oh, dear lord, he made me a bob-wich.
泰迪 我们要谈谈 现在
Teddy, we have to talk right now.
谈什么 -关于你背着我偷腥
About what? -About you cheating on me.
什么 我没有
Well, I don't actu...
难道非要现在谈吗
Do we have to do this here,
在众目睽睽之下
In front of everybody?!
你再重复遍台词
You were saying?
我听说你背着我去偷腥 -噢
I heard you're cheating on me. -Oh.
有人看见你和
Someone saw you with...
和萨基·勒夫卢
With Sarge Lefloo.
是塞奇·勒福尔吧
You mean serge lefleur?
那个英俊时尚的法国小伙
The handsome, dashing french boy.
却不在咱们学校上学
Who doesn't go to our school?
没错 就是他
Yeah, that guy.
噢 等一下
Oh, hold on.
哎呦 噢 好啊 我的小可爱 你好吗
Oops. Oh, bonjour, mon petit chou-chou. Ca va?
这下尴尬了
This is awkward.
分手快乐 -你也是
Good break-up. -You too.
又见面了 -PJ 有事吗
Hello, again. -P.J., what's up?
我今早注意到我的鬓角不是很匀称啊
I noticed this morning that my sideburns are a little uneven.
是吗 -是啊
They are? -Uh-huh.
好了 现在匀称了
There, now they're even.
好吧 但我的脑袋一般都歪着
Yeah, but this is kinda my natural head position.
感觉挺潇洒的
It makes me seem folksy.
好吧 坐下吧
Okay, have a seat.
成了 现在又潇洒又匀称
Done! Now you're folksy and even.
俺听说了 击下掌
Heard the news! Up top!
听说什么了 -甩掉那个大帅哥
What news? -You dropped him like he's hot,
尽管他不帅 -噢
even though he's not! -Oh.
艾薇 我们其实
Ivy, we're actually...
我们没有 -俺不敢相信
We're not really... -I couldn't believe.
你首先带回了那条狗
You got back with that dog in the first place.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表