剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
回归狗狗镇
"Return to puppy town."
我手♥机♥在楼上 等一下
My phone's upstairs. Hang on.
盖比 该你看查莉了
Gabe? It's your turn to watch Charlie.
等一下
Just a minute!
你说啥
What'd you say?
嗯
Eh.
查莉
Charlie?
你是不是跑出来了
Did you run away?
若果是的话 我不怪你
Because if you did, I don't blame you.
想玩吗
Want to play?
啊 狗狗镇 嗯
Oh, "puppy town," huh?
我以前和我儿子罗德尼玩
I used to play with my son Rodney.
我可得告诉你 这个我很拿手
I have to warn you, I'm pretty good.
我也是
Me too.
好吧 狗狗镇达人
Okay, hotshot.
这是我的小宝宝 托比
And this is my baby, Toby.
他待不待人亲
Isn't he adorable?
哦 你知道什么会待人亲
Oh, you know what would be adorable?
好好干♥你♥的活
Doing your job!
你见过我到处向人家炫耀我养的花草吗
You don't see me going around showing everyone pictures of my plant.
花草
A plant.
太聪明了 你终于有了个跑不了的东西了
How wise of you to get something that can't run away.
给自己的提醒
Note to self:
照张植物的照片 让人看
Take picture of plant, make people look at it.
好了 我要给你测血压了 富兰克林先生
Okay, I'm just going to check your blood pressure, Mr. Franklin.
你可以叫我托比
You can call me Toby.
哦 托比
Oh, Toby.
那是我宝贝的名字
That's my baby's name.
哦 想不到这么凑巧
Well, what do you know about that.
今天是我第一天回来工作 我太想他了
Today's my first day back at work, and I just miss him so much.
哦 托比
Oh, Toby.
你弄疼我了 -哦 不会的 宝贝
You're hurting me. -Oh, no, sweetie.
妈咪永远不会伤害你 妈咪爱你
I would never hurt you. Mama loves you.
嘿 我胳膊没知觉了
Hey, I can't feel my arm.
啥
What?
抱歉 太抱歉了 富兰克林先生
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Mr. Franklin.
我今天不太容易集中精力
I'm just having a little trouble focusing today.
没关系 亲爱的
That's okay, dear.
你在医院工作 没必要专心于你的工作
You work in a hospital, no need to focus on your job.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
读啥呢
What you reading?
回归狗狗镇
"Return to puppy town."
你知道吗 我就搞不懂这喵喵警官
You know, I can't get past Sheriff Kitty.
我是说 为啥狗狗们要听一只猫的
I mean, why would dogs obey a cat?
谢了
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 查莉呢
So, where's Charlie?
那真有意思 我也来
That's funny. I'll do it.
嗯 查莉呢
"So, where's Charlie?"
我以为他跟你在一起
I thought she was with you.
我以为他跟你在一起
"I thought she was with you."
老兄 你为啥笑
Dude, why are you laughing?
因为你装作一副不知道查莉在哪里的样子
Because you're pretending you don't know where Charlie is.
我真不知道查莉在哪
I don't know where Charlie is!
什么
What?
这突然间一点都不好玩了 -你以为
This is suddenly not funny. -You think?
我们的找到她 嗯 查莉
We got to find her. Uh, Charlie?
查莉 -查莉
Charlie? -Charlie?
嘿 小子们
Hey, guys.
嘿 老爹
Hey, Dad.
你们在做什么呢
What are you doing?
嗯
Uh...
我们在和查莉玩捉迷藏
Playing hide-and-go-seek with Charlie.
是啊 她非常能藏
Yeah. She's very good.
你想帮我们一起找吗 -她可能藏在任何地方 在这个屋子里
You want to help us look? - She could be anywhere in the house.
或屋子外
Or outside.
游戏规则有点不明确 -是的
The rules were kind of vague. -Yeah.
哦 嘿 我有个主意
Oh, hey. Here's an idea.
你们为什么不去找隔壁的达布尼太太
Why don't you guys go next door and look in Mrs. Dabney's house.
想知道为什么我叫你们去那吗
Do you want to know why I think you should go over and look there?
因为你不太会玩捉迷藏
Because you're not very good at this game?
不是 因为一小时前达布尼太太给我打电♥话♥
No, because Mrs. Dabney called me an hour ago
告诉我查莉去她那儿了
to tell me that Charlie had gone over there.
自己一个人去的
All by herself.
哦
Oh.
这样啊
So...
过程有一点点痛苦 但是结局圆♥满♥ 是吧 老爸
A little moment of panic, but a happy ending, huh, Dad?
去接她
Go get her.
啊 等你俩小子回来 咱们的好好谈谈了
Oh, and when you guys come back we're having a little talk.
喵喵警长
Sheriff Kitty?
啊 这说不通耶
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
维克多 -维多利亚
Victor. -Victoria.
这就是你的搭档
This is who you're partnered with?
泰迪·邓肯
Teddy Duncan?
她是个学术小白(痴)
She's academically inferior.
她不是小白 是大白(痴)
She's not inferior, she's marginal.
请就坐 伙计们
Sitting right here, guys.
现在 不好意思 我要带领挪威走向胜利
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lead Norway to victory.
她当然是挪威了
Of course she would be Norway.
又冰 又自立 但是还是难以抗拒
Cold, isolated, yet irresistible.
老爸 你在哪
Dad, where are you?
什么
What?
哦 天啊 好吧 好吧 行
Oh, man. Okay. Yeah, okay.
只要快点来就行了
Just get here as fast as you can.
好了 拜
Okay, bye.
坏消息
Bad news.
嗯 我老爸要迟到了
Um, my Dad is running late,
我们恐怕还得和小宝贝多待一会儿了
so we're kind of stuck with the baby for a little while.
什么 我们可不能带个婴儿做演讲
What? We can't give our presentation with a baby.
好了 放松 都没人知道他在这
Okay, relax. No one will even know he's here.
是啊 除非他们能闻得到
Yeah, unless they have a sense of smell.
天啊 托比
Man, Toby.
又来了
Again?
好吧 我给你换
All right, let me change you.
真的 在这
Really? Right here?
这可是十分不
This is highly inappro...
维克多 你还好吧
Victor, are you okay?
没事 我再躺一会儿
Fine. Just gonna stay down here for a minute.
也许这不是个好主意
Probably not a good idea.
欢迎来到第十四届
Welcome to the 14th annual,
南高中学生联♥合♥国♥大赛
South High student united nations competition.
就像我经常在此刻要说的
As I always say at this juncture...
比赛开始
Game on.
好的 主席认得挪威代表
Yes, the chair recognizes the delegate from Norway.
谢谢 主席先生
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
我抗♥议♥意大利代表团
I would like to protest the fact that the Italian delegation
由三个人组成
appears to consist of three people.
最大人数只是两人
The maximum allowed is two.
意大利 想反驳吗
Italy, care to rebut?
嗯 第三个人是个小婴儿
Um, the third person is a baby.
婴儿也是人
A baby is a human being.
意大利已承认违反规章制度
Italy has admitted to breaking the rules
应当按程序将其驱出
and should be dismissed from the proceedings.
她很棒吧
Isn't she magnificent?
主席先生 意大利涉入了家庭看管问题
Mr. Chairman, Italy is involved in some family care issues,
意大利的父亲理应此刻到场 可如各位所见
Italy's father promised to be here, but as we can see
他没能顺利通过边界
he has failed to cross the border.
这个主席理解
The chair understands...
以前跟意大利的父母打过交道
Having dealt with Italy's parents before.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表