剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
哦 千万别是您那些大学里的故事
Oh, just so long as it's not one of your college stories.
我上大学的时候 - 到底啊
When I was in college... - Here we go.
我在西南丹佛社区大学冰雪聪明女子曲棍球队打球
I played hockey for the Southwest Denver Community College Lady Icers.
我们刚刚经历了十连败
We'd lost 10 games in a row.
但是这一窘境即将改变
But all that was about to change the night
那晚我们迎战我们的劲敌
that we played our arch rival,
东北普韦布洛社区大学淑女杀手队
the Northeast Pueblo Community College Lady Checkers.
你已经没地方买♥♥后悔药去了
This is time you're never gonna get back.
当时 天降暴雪 我们都住在一个汽车旅馆里
Now, because of a terrible blizzard, we had to stay in a motel.
那是我们经历的最好的事情
Best thing that ever happened to us.
我们彼此深入了解 并结下了深刻的友谊
We all got to know each other and we really bonded.
你们猜那场比赛上发生了什么
And you know what happened at the next game?
快说啊 我已经迫不急待了
No, but I'm on the edge of my seat.
她们队有个人从后面给我下绊
One of their players tripped me from behind...
然后我们全队冲向那个女孩
And our entire team jumped that girl
用横档犯规绊得她灵魂出窍
and cross-checked the daylights out of her.
炫啊
Ba-bam!
太感人了
It was so touching.
总结一下 你建议我们去袭击对手
To recap, your advice is that we attack someone?
别先动手
Well, not at first.
不 不 我是说你们应该邀请全队来举♥行♥一次睡衣晚会
No no no. I'm saying that you invite the team over for a slumber party.
这样你们就可以团结一心 - 我喜欢派对
So you guys can all bond. - I love parties.
并且我最近买♥♥了一个新的睡袋
And I just got a new sleeping bag!
你有点太得瑟了
Okay, you are way too perky.
看样子我们要举♥行♥一次睡衣晚会了
Looks like we're having a sleepover.
我可以睡在我全新的睡袋里
Yes, in my new sleeping bag!
说真的 低调点
Seriously, just dial it down.
多好的一天啊 - 今天太悲惨了
What a day. - What a day.
她离我好近 - 他离我太近了
She sat so close. - He sat so close.
我们牵了手 - 他居然碰到了我的手
Our hands touched. - Our hands touched!
等会 你在说谁
Wait, what are you talking about?
艾玛她爹
Emma's dad.
噩梦啊 我这辈子都不想再见到他了
What a total nightmare. I never want to see him again.
老爸 谁说你需要见到他了
Dad, who says you have to?
我和艾玛交往并不意味着你就要
Just because I'm hanging out with Emma doesn't mean that,
和她爸交往啊
you have to do stuff with her dad.
是么 我觉得兰迪可不这么想
Really? I don't think Randy feels the same way.
为什么
What do you mean?
因为他把电♥话♥号♥码写到了我的手上
Because he wrote his phone number on my hand.
固定电♥话♥
Home.
和手♥机♥号♥
And cell.
嘿
Hey.
我是茉莉 - 我叫PJ
I'm Molly. - I'm PJ.
恭喜乔迁
Welcome to the neighborhood.
我真不知道我对面住着一个医生
I didn't know I was living across from a doctor.
啊 有吗
Oh, you are?
我是在说你啦 我看到你穿着白大褂
I was talking about you. I saw your coat.
哦 你以为
Oh. Oh, you think...
太难以置信了 如此年轻就可以成为一名医生
It's so impressive that someone so young could be a doctor.
我很用功
I've worked really hard.
你的专业是什么
So what's your specialty?
我的专业 呃
My specialty? I uh...
使人更好闻
Make people smell better.
哦 所以你是耳鼻喉科的
Oh, so you're an ear, nose, and throat guy?
主要是鼻子
Mostly nose.
大概百分之五十鼻子 百分之三十耳朵 百分之三十喉咙
I'd say it's 50% nose, 30% ear, 30% throat.
这都百分之一百一十了
That's 110%.
这是指我付出的努力
That's just how much I give.
你是做什么的茉莉
So what do you do, Molly?
哦 嗯 我在上大学
Oh, uh, I'm a college student.
好吧 很高兴见到你 PJ
Well, it was nice meeting you, PJ.
其实 嗯
You know, actually... Um.
我 啊
I, uh...
我在准备晚餐 如果你想来的话
I'm cooking dinner tonight if you want to come over.
主菜是烘肉卷
The diagnosis is meatloaf.
女士们 交流得怎么样了
Hey, girls. How's the bonding going?
好吧
Okay.
我知道问题出在哪了
I see what the problem is.
把你们的手♥机♥放到篮子里
Put your phones in the basket.
好 扔进去 进去
Good. Dump it. In.
哦 拜托
Aw, man.
泰迪
Teddy.
翁妮 你也是
Vonnie, you too.
要是我男朋友打电♥话♥来怎么办 - 你现在有男朋友了
What if my boyfriend calls? - You have a boyfriend now?
给你
Here.
孩子们 忘掉你们的手♥机♥吧
Okay, girls. Forget about your phones.
好了 各位 我们来做一个沟通练习
Okay, everybody. We're gonna do a bonding exercise.
来 都起来 去那边站成一个圈
Now get up, get over there, form a circle.
快点快点 动起来
Let's go. Hustle, hustle. Get a move on.
好 把双手放在圈里并互相抓紧
Okay. Reach in the circle and grab two hands.
我们的目标是不放手并且解开这个结
Now the goal here is to untie the knot without letting go.
这很困难 但如果你们齐心合力就会发现其实很简单
It's very difficult, but if you work together, you'll see how easy it is.
开始
Go.
嗷 嗷 - 向这边转
Ow. Ow. - Turn this way.
不行 另外一边 - 哎哟
No, the other way! - Ow.
嗷 看着点
Ow, watch it!
你屁♥股♥顶着我的脸呢
Get your butt out of my face!
把你的脸拿开
Get your face out of my butt.
你们得好好学着怎么合作
You girls have got to learn to work together.
好的 我需要一个人自愿上来 泰迪 大家围着泰迪绕一个圈
Okay, I need a volunteer. Teddy. Everyone form a circle around Teddy.
快点
Come on.
现在 把你的眼睛闭上 把身体绷直
Now, you're going to close your eyes and make your body stiff and straight.
然后向圈外倒下
And then you're going to lean into the circle.
你以为自己会摔倒 其实并不会
Now, you're gonna feel like you're falling, but you're not
因为你的队友们会扶住你
because your teammates are going to keep you upright.
就是这样
There we go.
这就叫团队合作
Now we're working together.
很好 感觉如何啊 泰迪
Good. How you doing, Teddy?
很不错呢 - 很好
You know, actually pretty good. - Good.
啊
Aah!
我得随身带手♥机♥ 因为我是当妈的
I have to have a phone, I'm a mom.
嗨 盖比
Hi, Gabe.
艾玛
Emma.
想一起出去吃冰淇淋吗
I was just wondering if you wanted to go out for ice cream.
当然 - 何不来个双人组呢
Sure. - Why not make it a foursome?
嘿 你都知道我家住哪了
Hey. Hey, you know where I live now.
那是当然了 小鲍
Come on, Bobbo.
咱今儿下午多开心哪 不把派对继续进行下去天理难容啊
We had so much fun this afternoon it'd be a crime not to keep the party going.
耶 喔
Yeah... Oh, whoa.
我说盖比 帮个忙啊
Come on, Gabe. A little help?
你闻上去像花儿一样香
You smell like flowers.
那啥 是这样的
Oh, you... You know what? What am I thinking?
我哪也去不了 我还有俩小的要照顾
I can't go anywhere, I got two little ones I gotta take care of.
我听到了 鲍哥
I hear you, Bobsled.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的呼救啊
That's a cry for help.
我怎么能撇下你不管
So I'm staying right here with you.
那我们就在这吃冰淇淋吧
Maybe we can just have ice cream here.
看来要在家里开趴了 鲍小喵
Looks like the party's staying home, Bobcat.
你也听到了 我给你起了好几个昵称
As you can tell, I've been thinking of some nicknames for you.
你也给我想几个呗
So you think of some names for me.
正想着呢
Oh, I am.
现在我们要做另一个沟通练习
Okay, we are going to do another bonding exercise.
每个人找个搭档
Everyone find a partner.
好了
Okay, good.
现在我要每个人告诉对方一个你喜欢她的地方
Now I want each of you to tell your partner one thing you like about her...
以及不喜欢的
And one thing you don't.
完了大家就会更亲密了
By the end of this, we're all gonna be very close.
啥 你说我脑袋太大
Oh yeah? Yeah, my head's too big?
是你脑袋太小
Well, your head is too small!
我才没有过分戏剧化
I am not over dramatic!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表