剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
但是可以被开除
But we could get fired.
有了
Yeah.
哦 虽然不知道你想到啥主意 但是我喜欢
Ooh, I don't know what you're thinking, but I like it.
嘿 咱们休息一下怎么样 你介意吗
Hey, do you mind if we take a break for a second?
为什么
Why?
其实就是 我要为我弟弟做件事情
There's just this thing I do for my baby brother.
我要与他分享人生课程 并提出建议
I share life lessons and give him advice.
我称之为视频日记
I call it a video diary.
这真是最最贴心的事儿了
That is the sweetest thing ever.
我常这么做啦
I get that a lot.
嘿 查
Hey, Char..
托比
Toby.
我是你大哥盖比
It's your big brother Gabe here with
正在录另一段超凡的视频日记
another one of my signature video diary.
昨天晚上我给你掖好被子
Anyway, last night after I tucked
亲吻你额头之后
you in and kissed you in your head.
为你唱着摇篮曲 直到你睡着
I sang you to sleep with a song.
哦 你现在能再唱一下吗
Oh, can you sing it now?
求你了
Please?
呃
Um.
安静 小托比要睡觉
Hush, little Toby go to sleep.
已经睡着了就接着睡觉
You're already asleep so stay asleep.
啦啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦
La-la-la la-la-la la-la-la.
睡觉
Sleep.
睡觉觉 睡觉觉 睡觉 睡觉 睡觉
Sleepy sleep, sleepy sleep sleep, sleep, sleep.
噢
Aw.
好了 这次录够了 接下来 我会说
Well, that's all for now, so, I'll just say..
祝你
Good..
幸运 小托比
Fortune, Toby.
这算是我的个人特色
That's sort of my trademark.
好了 要记住 查莉 求胜不是一切
Now, remember, Charlie. Winning isn't everything.
是唯一 -对 就是这样
It's the only thing. -Yes. Yes.
好了 还记得过去两年你背负的耻辱吗
Okay, you know that shame you felt for the last two years?
今天就要结束了
It ends today.
还是会耻上加耻就看你这次表现了
Or it could get worse depending on how this goes.
好了
Okay.
赛程是从这里骑到那个灯柱 再折回来
The race is to that lamppost and back.
第一个通过终点线的车手获胜
First trike to cross the finish line wins.
获什么胜
Wins what?
你好啊 爸 -怎么回事
Hey, dad. -What is going on?
没事
Nothing.
我们就在公园里走走
We're just hanging out at the park.
那让孩子们带着那些号♥码干嘛
Then why have the kids got numbers on them?
因为我俩正在教他们学数数
Because we're teaching them their ones and twos.
这件事咱们都说了多少次了
How many times have we been over this?
你们不能像赛马一样让孩子比赛
You cannot race children like horses.
那像赛狗一样可以吗
Can we race them like dogs?
根本就不能让他们比赛
You can't race them at all.
行了 孩子们 过来 嘿
All right, kids, come on. Hey,
有谁想去游乐场玩
who wants to go the playground.
嗯 好了 走吧
Huh? Okay, come on.
真是的
Man!
我已经马力全开 就等今天的比赛了
I was all fired up for a race today.
是啊 我也一样
Yeah, me too.
我们依然可以赛一赛 你懂的
You know, we could still have a race.
托比呢
Where's Toby?
你♥爸♥带他去公园了
Dad took him to the park.
什么
What?
哦不 简德要走了 我得做出下一步行动
No, no, Jade's about to leave and I need to make a move.
那就走你的下一步啊
So make your move.
我没有棋子
I don't have a move.
我需要托比 她喜欢看我和托比其乐融融的样子
I need Toby.. she likes it when I do nice things for him.
盖比 我走了
Gabe, I'm leaving.
等等
Wait!
嘿
Hey.
那个
So..
嗯
Um..
呃
Uh..
我就是想问问
I was just wondering if..
你愿意有时间和我一起去看个电影吗
You wanted to go to a movie with me sometime?
哦
Oh..
嗯
Um..
不必了 谢谢
No, thank you.
可是 我还以为你对我有点好感呢
But I thought you were kinda into me?
的确 作为普通朋友
Yeah, as a friend but..
但我是不会和你约会的
I could never date you.
我喜欢坏小子
I like bad boys.
啥 可我就是个坏小子啊
Wha.. but I am a bad boy.
那些哄小孩的把戏我都是闹着玩的
I was just kidding about all that baby stuff.
盖比 你应该为自己感到自豪
Gabe, be proud of who you are.
你是个温柔 敏感 善良的男孩
A sweet, sensitive, good boy.
不 我不是 我是个十足的混♥蛋♥ 你问别人
No. I'm not. I'm a total jerk, ask anyone.
小甜心
Sweetie-pie.
这块你亲手给宝宝织的毯子实在是
This blanket you knit for the baby is..
无价之宝啊
Absolutely precious.
再见 盖比
Bye, Gabe.
哇
Whoa!
噢耶 太棒了
Woo! Yes! Yes!
瞧着吧
Watch this!
好了 即将进入本钟头的高♥潮♥
Well, that brings us to the top of
也就是说 又是轮到
the hour which means it is time
温兹气象女孩上场的时候了
To give it up again for wentz's weather girls.
做好被炒的准备了吗
You ready to get fired?
来吧
Hit it.
这可真是个坏主意啊
I guess that was a bad idea.
我们把一切都毁了
We've ruined everything.
如果你不得不做出艰难的选择 我们可以理解
If you have to make some tough choices, we understand.
我是在说开除我们的事
And I'm talking about firing us.
这真是
That was..
太给力了
Awesome!
我的气象女孩
My weather girls.
我们要永永远远在一起
We are going to be together forever.
哦 你猜怎么着
Well, what do you know.
孩子们
My boys.
好啊
Yeah.
他刚睡醒一觉 我逗他玩会儿
He woke up from his nap so we're just hanging out.
哦
Oh.
你知道托比让我想到谁了吗
You know who Toby reminds me of?
就是你
You.
因为他没有女朋友吗
Because he doesn't have a girlfriend?
不是
No.
因为你们俩的眼睛里都会擦出火花
Because you both have that sparkle in your eyes.
那是另一样姑娘们喜欢的东西
And that's another thing girls like..
火花
A sparkle.
谢谢 老妈
Thanks, mom.
嗯 既然有你在照看托比 你不介意
Well, since you're watching toby, you don't,
呃 不介意我去打个盹儿吧
um, mind if I take a nap, do you?
那 那好吧 但是如果他
Well, I.. I guess, but if he..
老妈
Mom?
你好啊 托比 我是你哥盖比
Hey, Toby. Gabe here.
在此 我要告诉你
So, I want to tell you everything
我所学到关于女孩子的一切
that I've learned about girls.
没错
That's it.
不管怎样 如果你未来需要什么建议
Anyway, if you ever need any advice in the future..
等一下 你 你在干什么
Wait. what.. what are you doing?
为托比录视频日记
Making a video diary for Toby.
啥 这可是我的事儿
Wha.. that's kind of my thing.
不再是了
Not any more.
那么
So..
下回我再喜欢上一个女孩子的时候
The next time I have a crush on a
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表