剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, Charlie,
这位可以为你解除心中所有的疑问
here's the man who can make you happy again.
和他谈谈
Talk to him.
我要有个弟弟还是妹妹
Will I have a little sister or little brother?
噢 你听到了吗
Awww, did you hear that?
她说的“涕涕还是咩咩”多可爱啊
She said, "a wittle sisto or wittle brudder."
谁能拒绝啊
Who can say no to that?
我能
I could.
如果未经你的父母同意就告诉你 那我还算什么医生
What kind of doctor would I be if I told you without your parents' permission?
一个可以挣到外快的医生
A doctor who's got a little extra walking around money,
明白我的意思吗
if you know what I'm saying.
没门
It's not gonna happen.
我回诊断室了
I'll be in the exam room.
盖比 去拿DVD 在档案里
Gabe, get the DVD. It's in the file.
好的 嘿
Okay. Hey.
嘿 查莉 如果你去找医生玩
Hey, Charlie, if you go find the doctor,
我就给你糖吃 好吗
I'll give you some candy, okay?
好 -好的 去吧
Okay. -Okay, come on.
去找他
Find him.
噢 不好了
Oh, no!
我的“小咩咩”跑进诊断室了
My "wittle sisto" has run into the exam room!
她不能进去
She can't go in there.
“戴利 戴维斯” 噢 “邓肯” 拿到了 老爸 过来
"Daley, Davis." Oh, "duncan. " Got it. Dad, come on.
噢 可把你找到了 你个小淘气鬼
Oh, there you are, you little dickens.
我的糖呢
Where's my candy?
糖
Candy.
为了让你跑开吗 噢 怎么可能
For running away? Oh, I don't think so.
走吧
Come on.
我看起来怎么样
So how do I look?
惊艳 简直美若天仙
Amazing. You look incredible.
那我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
还不赶快进去 闪瞎群众的双眼
Let's get in there and let people see me. Huh?
噢 有短♥信♥
Oh, who's texting me?
噢 是PJ
Oh, it's P.J.
看吧 这是我的舞会夜
Well, here's my prom night.
发现泰勒是在家上学的
Turns out taylor is homeschooled.
本应该是我人生中最美妙的一晚
So what was supposed to be the greatest night of my life
如今剩下的只是怪异
is now the strangest.
但是我不应该抱怨
But I guess I shouldn't complain.
我被选为了舞会国王
I was voted prom King.
可怜的PJ
Poor P.J.
这是他的毕业舞会 而且悲剧了
It's his senior prom and he's miserable.
是啊 可惜了
Yeah, that's a shame.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go in.
卡普医生 你看见邓肯的DVD了吗
Dr. Karp, have you seen the Duncan DVD?
我找不到了 -艾米·邓肯吗
I can't find it. -Amy Duncan?
不是 是安吉拉·邓肯
No, Angela Duncan.
怀三胞胎的那个
The one who's having triplets.
噢 天啊 我永远也别想有自己的房♥间了
Awww, man, I'm never getting my own room.
嘿 注意了 大家
Hey, look out, everyone.
这个舞会真是火爆了
This prom's officially been crashed!
耶 好耶 -耶 嗯哼
Yeah, all right! -Yeah, uh-huh!
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
收到了你的短♥信♥
We got your text
而且你的舞会看起来这么奇葩
and your prom looked so unique...
是的 -于是我们就来了
Right. -That we just had to come.
是啊 远离那帮吵闹的人们也不错
Yeah, what a relief to be away from all those noisy people,
笑声啊 娱乐啊
laughing and having fun.
这里好多了
This is so much better.
泰迪 你为了我放弃了自己的舞会吗
Teddy, you gave up your prom for me?
噢 别这么说
Oh, please.
去正常学校的舞会太过时了
Going to prom at regular school is so last year.
谢谢
Thank you.
在吗 PJ 是这里吗
Hello, P.J., are we in the right place?
老妈来干什么
What's mom doing here?
你群发的短♥信♥吗
Did you send that text to everybody?
是啊 纯属意外
Yeah, it was an accident.
老奶奶和我跳舞的时候总是乱摸
Grandma was getting kinda handsy during the slow dance.
不能让她看见我穿这条裙子 还有别的出口吗
She can't see me in this dress. Is there another way out of here?
后面有扇门 -好的 我去换衣服了
There's a door around the back. -Okay, I'm gonna go change.
给我掩护 -等等
Cover for me. -Wait...
嗨 大家好 -嘿 嘿
hi, everyone. -Hey, hey!
老爸 老妈 你们怎么来了
Mom, dad, what are you guys doing here?
这个嘛 虽然我们无法参加自己的舞会
Well, we couldn't go to our prom,
于是我们就想 为什么不参加你们的呢
so we thought, why not go to yours?
噢 你们真好
Aww, you guys are the best.
嘿 好啊 -嘿 斯宾塞
Hey, there. -Hey, Spencer,
你怎么也在这里 泰迪呢 -不知道啊
what are you doing here? Where's Teddy? -I don't know.
她会马上回来的 三分钟吧
She'll be back in, like, three minutes.
是啊 说到三 亲爱的 我们需要谈谈了 -我回来了
Yeah, speaking of three, honey, we really need to talk. -I'm back!
我来了 嗨
I'm back. Hi.
为什么把裙子反着穿
Why is your dress on backwards?
好吧 我招了 老妈 事情是这样的
Okay, all right, mom, the truth is
之所以我不喜欢穿这条裙子
the reason why I didn't wanna wear this dress
是因为 我不喜欢
is because I... I just don't like it.
有啥不喜欢的呢
What's not to like?
穿在我身上
On... on me.
你看 问题就是
See, the problem with such
如此漂亮的一条裙子
a beautiful dress
只有你才能穿出它的美
is that it only works on you.
老妈 没人能比你穿得更好看了
No one can do justice to this dress like you, mom.
泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 泰迪
Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy.
宝贝 如果你是在建议
Honey, if you are suggesting
让我穿上这套礼服和戴上这顶帽子
that I put that dress and this hat on
因为此时此刻我们在一个舞会上
because we are at a prom at this very moment,
那好 我将斩钉截铁的答应你
well, the answer would be a resounding okay.
那我们去换衣服吧
Let's go change.
好的
Okay.
你不介意参加这个舞会吗
You don't mind being here?
只要能和你在一起 天涯海角都可以
As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we are.
噢 嘿 坐下歇会 奶奶
Awww. Hey, take a seat, grandma.
没戏的
It's not gonna happen.
我希望能再见到你
I Hope I get to see you again,
但不知道还有机会吗 我马上要去大学了
but I don't know, I'm off to college soon.
哪所大学 -娱乐室
Where you going? -The rec room.
亲爱的 这可能不是你想在舞会上听到的
Honey, this probably isn't what you were expecting
但是你还记得那个超声波吗
to hear at your prom, but you remember the ultrasound
我们决定不去看的 -记得
we decided not to look at? -Yes.
我看了 -什么 噢 老鲍啊
I looked. -What?! Oh, Bob.
别告诉我 好吗 我不想知道结果
Don't tell me, okay? I don't want to know what we're having.
那至少我能告诉你是几胞胎吗 -什么
Well, can I at least tell you how many we're having? -What?
亲爱的 是三胞胎
Honey, we're having triplets.
噢 别逗了 那为什么医生不告诉我
Oh, come on, why wouldn't the doctor tell me?
我不知道 反正我是亲眼所见
I don't know, but I saw them.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你是说
You mean...
一共有七个孩子
Seven kids.
哇
Wow.
我感觉我要呕了
I think I'm gonna hurl.
哇 看呐 和上次吐的位置一模一样
Wow! Look at that. She hit the exact same spot.
好了 亲
Okay, honey,
我来给你找位护士吧
let's get you to the nurse.
好了 查莉 人言道 你永远都无法忘记自己的舞会
Well, charlie, they say you never forget your prom,
我准备挑战下
but I'm gonna try real hard.
PJ 你穿这么整齐去哪啊
P.J., where you going all dressed up?
泰勒毕业了 马上回来 二十分钟
Taylor's graduation. Back in, like, 20.
最终得知 好消息 老妈怀的不是三胞胎
Turns out, good news, mom's not really having triplets.
噢 我把老妈的裙子送到了
Oh, and I took mom's prom dress
干洗店 毁尸灭迹了
to the dry cleaners, where it got destroyed.
多收了我十块钱 你以后会感激我的
Cost me 10 bucks extra. You'll thank me for it later.
你刚才说什么呢
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表