剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Honey, I'm sorry. Charlie's still sleeping.
好吧 要我叫她起床吗
Well, should I wake her up?
好啊 要不我们这样吧
Yeah, you know what?
把托比也叫起床 来办一场派对吧
Let's wake up Toby too. Make it a party.
好嘞 -不行 给老娘回来
Okay! - No! Get back in here!
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
今天早上你读不了了 查莉要去上幼儿园
You can't read to Charlie this morning. She's got preschool.
噢 好吧 那我至少能吃个早饭吧
Aw, man. Well, can I at least have some breakfast?
好的 来个百吉饼
Sure. Have a bagel.
什么 没有奶油起司
What, no cream cheese?
写不来就不要填
If you don't know then leave it blank.
拿高分得把我谢
When you score high there's me to thank!
让我来把几何料
Geometry is really a breeze.
九十度的是直角
Right triangles are 90 degrees.
齐步走 1 2
Sound off! One, two!
π等于3.14
PI is 3.14.
让我来把歌♥儿哼
Come on now, let's hear that voice.
多项永远不要蒙
Never guess on multiple choice.
继续再做几道题
Go ahead and do one more!
八八等于六十四
Eight squared is 6♥4♥!
下次最好把车坐
Next time we should take a car.
我也不想这么弱
I'm not used to running this far.
现在几点啊
What time is it?
凌晨1点
It's 1:00 in the morning.
依旧是我们的故事时间
Also known as story time.
好了 上次读到哪儿了
Okay, where were we?
噢 对了 朱妮在影子洞穴里
Oh, yeah. Junie was at the Cave of Shadows.
“当朱妮走进洞穴的时候 她害怕极了 但同时又非常好奇”
"As Junie entered the cave, she was scared, but also very curious".
“她带着好奇心匍匐前进”
"She crept ahead cautiously".
我好累
I'm tired.
好的 朱妮也很累 但是她依旧坚持前进
Yeah, well, so was Junie. But she keeps going.
打一晚上保龄 老爸 你太强了
All-night bowling... dad, you're an animal!
PJ -老爸
PJ?! - Dad?
你要去哪儿 -呃 不去哪儿
Where are you going? - Uh, nowhere.
为什么查莉起床了 -不为什么
Why is Charlie up? - No reason.
为什么盖比也起床了 -不为什么
Why is Gabe up? - No reason.
拿着书干什么
What's with the book?
拿着保龄球干什么
What's with the bowling ball?
什么都没有发生
None of this ever happened.
什么没有发生啊
None of what ever happened?
走吧 老爸 他会问一晚上的
Let's go, dad. He can keep this up all night.
问什么一晚上
Keep what up all night?
“突然 一双绿眼睛突然张开并且岩石洞里升起来”
"Suddenly two bright green eyes opened wide and lit up the rocky den".
"朱妮发现她对面是一个巨大的喷火龙"
"And Junie stood face-to-face with a giant fire-breathing dragon!
“它张大了嘴并且发出一声嘶吼”
"He opened his mouth and roared"...
PJ -老妈
PJ?! -Mom!
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
这招只对你♥爸♥爸有用
That only works with your dad.
到底怎么回事儿
What's going on here?
这都是查莉的主意 她想要把书看完
It was Charlie's idea. She wanted to finish the book.
噢 好的 所以查莉半夜自己爬起床
Oh, okay. So Charlie got up in the middle of the night,
给你打电♥话♥让你从公♥寓♥过来把这本书读完
called you at your apartment and told you to come over for a book sesh?
真是个顽皮的小家伙
She's a scamp.
过来 查莉 -噢 好吧
Come on, Charlie. - Ah, okay.
晚安 PJ
Good night, PJ.
好吧 她明天要干嘛
Well, what's she doing tomorrow?
幼儿园 -又上
Preschool. - Again?
现在每天都要上了么
That's every day now?
早上好 盖比 -我不要他住了
Morning, Gabe. - I want him out.
谁 -老爸
Who? - Dad.
我已经48小时没有闭过眼了
I haven't slept a wink in 48 hours.
就是今天的数学课上打了一个小盹儿
Except a quick little nap during math class.
是因为他打呼吗
Is this about his snoring?
不是 我只是给他尝了点自♥由♥的甜头 然后他就疯了
No! I gave him a taste of freedom and he went crazy.
是的 你♥爸♥还是需要规矩的
Yeah. Dad does better with rules.
很多很多的规矩
Lots and lots of rules.
我再也受不了了 你快把他带走 今晚就带走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta take him back. Tonight.
冷静点 好吗
Calm down, okay?
我们在说你♥爸♥爸呢
This is your dad we're talking about.
要给点尊重
Let's show a little respect.
我们来抛硬币吧
We'll flip a coin.
正面朝上 他是你的 -是反面 我来处理
Heads, you're stuck with him. - Tails, he's my problem.
成交
Deal.
是反面 是反面 是反面
Please be tails. Please be tails. Please be tails.
嘿 干嘛呢你们
Hey. Whatcha doing?
为了你而战斗呢
Fighting over you.
所以谁赢了
So who won?
噢 盖比 -太棒了
Aw! Gabe! -Yes!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
嗨 -怎么样
Hi. - So?
考试怎么样了
How'd the test go?
恩 当然我一时半会儿还不知道成绩 但我觉得发挥得很好
Well.of course I won't know for a while, but I think I did really well.
现在 你要履行和我的契约
Now, in accordance with our agreement,
陪我去参加象棋比赛
you need to accompany me to my chess match.
好 好 象棋比赛
Right right, the "chess match".
泰迪 它就是个象棋比赛 -当然
Teddy, it's just a chess match. - Sure.
好吧 那我要穿什么呢
Okay. Well, what do I have to wear? A bird suit or a robot outfit?
其实 你这样穿就很好
Actually, what you have on now is perfect.
快点 安德鲁 该你走了
Come on, Andrew. It's your move.
是吗 哦 好的
It is? Oh, right.
将军
Checkmate.
什么 不 这不可能
What! No! It can't be!
去死吧你 戴力士
Curse you, Deleseur!
我们就此别过吧 谢谢你 泰迪
We're done here. Thank you, Teddy.
让我做书呆子诱饵
Nerd bait.
真是大材小用了
Not my finest hour.
好的 查莉 我已经得到我的SAT成绩了
Well, Charlie. I got my SAT results back,
并且我拿到了一个好成绩
and let's just say I did pretty well.
姐也不想这么目空一切的
I'm trying not to be supercilious.
这个成语我用对了吧
Did I use that right?
爱对不对 都考完了
Who cares? Test's over.
嘿 看看 《小小独角兽》续集已经出来了
Hey, check it out. The sequel to "The Littlest Unicorn" just came out.
《小独角兽的复仇》
"Revenge of The Littlest Unicorn".
看见查莉了吗
Have you seen Charlie?
额 是的 但她让我告诉你她不在家
Uh, yeah. And she told me to tell you that she's not home.
不是吧 那我读给谁听啊
Man! Well, who am I supposed to read this to?
你好 小托比
Hello, Toby!
好的 第一章
Okay, chapter one.
“朱妮有一把斧子要磨”
"Junie had an axe to grind"...
好吧 看来蝴蝶大♥陆♥要面临一场疯狂镇♥压♥了
Well. Sounds like there's gonna be a beat down in Butterflylandia.
让我们祝朱妮好运吧 小查莉
Better wish Junie some good luck, Charlie.
查莉 准备好去公园了么
Charlie, are you ready to go to the park now?
不要
No!
PJ 因为你那本该死的书查莉已经不敢出去了
PJ, thanks to that stupid book you read her Charlie's afraid to go outside.
她说外面会有一头龙
She thinks there's a dragon out there.
就是有
There is.
你能不能跟你妹妹解释一下
Will you please explain to your sister the
现实和小说的区别
difference between what's real and what's not?
好的 小查莉 很简单
Okay, Charlie. It's very simple.
龙都是假的 独角兽才是真的
Unicorns are real, dragons are not.
好的 现在准备好出门了么
Okay. Are you ready to go now?
不要
No.
老妈 我有办法了 小查莉 外面根本没有龙
Okay, mom. I got this. Charlie, there is no dragon out there.
你要不信就看看我
Look, I'll show you.
早告诉你了
Told you.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表