剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
他们说我“穿着有范”
Yeah, they said I was "making it work".
“力挺这一身”
"Rockin' that outfit".
还有 “仔裤杀手”
Oh, yeah... "Killin' those jeans".
我不确定最后一条是不是赞美
Not sure that last one was a compliment.
综上就是我的邻居伯特振奋人心的故事
And those are the kind of uplifting stories
这是他在我哥PJ帮忙修剪草坪时
my neighbor Bert tells me whenever my brother P.J.
讲给我听的
Mows his lawn.
盖比 刚刚太精彩了 谢谢
Gabe, that was wonderful. Thank you.
哪有 感谢您为我布置了这次作业
No, thank you for giving me the assignment.
既然伯特是一位如此不可思议的人物
You know, Bert sounds like an incredible man.
你能请他到班上来给大家讲两句吗
Do you think he could come in and speak to the class?
嗯 您看哈
Um... you know...
我认为这不太现实 他现在腿脚不那么利落了
I don't think that's a good idea. He's not moving around very well anymore.
宇航对膝盖很不好
Astronauting is very hard on the knees.
好吧 如果你能请他过来 我会给你额外加分的
Well, if you bring him in, I'll give you extra credit.
然后你的成绩可能会提高到A哦
And it could bring your grade up to an "A".
哈 英语能拿A
Huh. An "A" in English.
哇 夫复何求啊
Woo! Can't ask for more better than that.
下一个
Next!
好啦 对于小公主的角色
Okay. For the role of the young Princess,
有请查莉·邓肯
presenting Charlie Duncan.
你好 查莉
Hi, Charlie.
好啦 查莉 说一遍台词
Okay, Charlie, say the line.
查莉 嘿
Charlie, hey.
查莉 听好啊 你的台词是
Charlie, remember, your line is...
陛下 我为舞蹈而生
"Your majesty, I was born to dance".
好吗 你来说一遍啊
Okay? Now you say it.
我耳朵刚刚关机了
I turned my ears off.
好吧 稍稍等我们一下好吗
Here, just... can you give us a minute?
好的
Okay.
下一位是
Who's next?
您好 我是塔米
Hi, I'm Tammy.
你好 塔米 随时开始就好
Hi, Tammy. Whenever you're ready.
陛下 我为舞蹈而生
Your majesty, I was born to dance.
塔米 刚刚好精彩
Tammy, that was very good.
哇 你意下如何
Wow. What did you think?
我感觉有点太显摆了
A little show-offy for my taste.
拜托 她太好了
Oh, come on! She's fantastic.
谁知道呢 我是说 对 她是能演戏跳舞念台词
Yeah, I don't know. I mean, yeah sure, she can act and dance and say the line,
但除了那些东西 还剩什么了
but once you take that away, then what do you have?
查莉
Charlie.
好的
Okay.
我们有两位杰出的候选人来竞争小公主的角色
We have got two great candidates for the role of the young Princess.
让我们来公正客观地评价他们
Let's just compare them objectively.
查莉 对
Charlie versus...
汉密
Hammy.
是塔米
Tammy.
哦 太晚了 我已经写上“汉密”了
Oh, it's too late. I've already wrote a "Hammy".
好啦 第一项
Okay! First category...
可爱程度 查莉得10分哦
Cuteness. Well, Charlie gets a 10.
没 没问题是吧
No... no question there.
然后 嗯 塔米
And, uh, Tammy...
我们大度一点给她5分吧
Let's be generous and give her a five.
才5分
A five?
太高了吗 那我给她4分
Is that too high? I'll make it a four.
然后 下一项 人格魅力
Okay, next category... personality.
塔米笑得很甜 -配着死鲨鱼的眼睛
Tammy has a nice smile. - With dead shark eyes.
我再给出一个4分
I'll make it another four.
查莉得10分
Charlie gets a 10.
那说台词的能力呢
How about the ability to say lines?
哦 是啊 这可能有 嗯
Oh. Yeah. There is some, uh...
一点点小争论
There is some debate there.
这么地 每人给个五分吧
You know what? Let's just give them each a five.
结果出来了 查莉完胜啊
And there you have it! Charlie is the clear-cut winner!
少来了 泰迪
Oh, Teddy! Come on!
数字不说谎呀 又不是我编的
But the numbers don't lie. I didn't just make them up.
就是你编的
Yes, you did!
艾薇 我会让她开口说台词的
Ivy, I will get her to say the line.
我是小查莉密语者
I'm The Charlie Whisperer.
好吧 就让她来演吧
All right. She's got the part.
我都不知道该怎么和塔米解释
I don't know how I'm gonna explain this to Tammy.
甭担心 她以后机会多的是
Don't worry about Tammy. She's gonna get tons of parts.
她太牛了
She's amazing.
哎呀 有饼干 - 不是给你吃的
Ooh, cookies. - Hey, they're not for you.
是给伯特准备的 - 伯特要过来
They're for Bert. - Bert's coming over?
是的 你能在这待着不 你比较会跟老年人相处
Yeah, and can you stick around? You have a way with old people.
平时我觉着挺受不了的 不过现在我需要你
Usually, it creeps me out, but now I need you.
嗨 伯特 请进
Hey! Bert! Come on in.
我在街对面都住了二十年了
I've been living across the street from you people for 20 years
你才头一次邀请我来
and I've never been invited over.
我们比较害羞
We're shy.
害羞 我听你妈说你俩整天在家又唱又跳
Shy? I hear that mother of yours singing and dancing all the time!
女人嘛 对吧 - 嘿 跟我说说
Women, huh, Bert? - Hey, tell me about it.
吃饼干不
Cookie?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
毛衣真不错
That is a nice cardigan.
您穿出了不一样的气质
They don't make them like that anymore.
你说对了
You got that right.
我喜欢你
Now you, I like.
随便你了
Anyhoo, Bert.
我想问问你能不能去我班级
I was wondering if you could come to my class
讲述一下你神奇的职业生涯
and talk about your amazing career.
神奇 我只是个邮递员而已
Amazing? I was a Mailman.
不错 不错
Good stuff. Good stuff.
不过让我们来
But let me just suggest one small...
做一个小小的调整
A little tiny tweak.
不用邮递员 咱换一个词
Instead of Mailman, let's use a different word.
邮差
Letter carrier?
我想到的是宇航员
I was thinking Astronaut.
你想让我撒谎
You want me to lie?
邮递员怎么了
What's wrong with being a Mailman?
没怎 只是现在的孩子吧 想吸引他们注意力比较难
Nothing. It's just that the kids these days, they're not as easily entertained.
他们都喜欢什么电子游戏 小发明还有小器具啥的
What with the video games, the gizmos and the gadgets.
真是堕落的一代啊
We're losing our country, Bert.
我也老是对我的收音机说这句话
That's what I always say when I'm talking to my radio.
这么说 你答应了
So... so you'll do it?
没有 我才不会谎报我的职业
No! I'm not gonna lie about my job.
那你愿意谎报啥呢
What will you lie about?
旅游怎么样 有没有可能让您说去过木星
Your vacations? And could one of them possibly have been to Jupiter?
你缺心眼吧
Are you off your nut?
谁把你养大的啊
Who raised you anyway?
嘿 伯特
Hey, Bert.
好吧 这不是你的错
Okay, it's not your fault.
查莉 只有一句台词而已
Charlie, it's just one line.
跟着我念
Say it with me.
陛下 我为舞蹈而生
"Your majesty, I was born to dance".
快说呀 求你了 查莉
Charlie, come on, please.
姑娘们 进展如何
Hey, girls. What's going on?
查莉就是不愿说台词
I can't get Charlie to say her line.
你不是会用意念让她说的吗
Why don't you just do it with your mind?
如果你不嘲笑我的话 我可以让你帮忙
If you're done mocking me, I could really use your help here.
甜心
Oh, sweetheart.
我不会不嘲笑你的
I'll never be done mocking you.
好吧 放松点 我有办法
Okay, relax. I have an idea.
查莉 我们今天来读一本新的有趣的故事书
Okay, Charlie. We're gonna read a fun new book.
名字就叫 陛下 我为舞蹈而生
It's called "your majesty, I was born to dance".
噢 这名字可真棒 你要说一遍吗
Ohh! That sounds like a great title. You wanna say that?
对 你想和书中的公主一样说这句话不
Yeah, do you wanna say it like the Princess in the book?
那是只狗狗
That's a dog.
是个戴着隐形王冠的狗狗公主
Well, it's a doggy Princess with an invisible tiara.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表