剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
呃喔 查莉被罚坐了 她犯什么事了
Uh-oh. Charlie's in a time-out. What'd she do?
她刚刚要把她弟弟交给邮递员
She tried to give your baby brother to the mailman.
嗯 连邮票都贴在他脑门上了
Mm-hmm. Even put a stamp on his forehead.
不是吧 PJ那时候不是也试过把我邮走吗
Wait a minute, didn't PJ try to mail me?
是啊 然后你试过邮走盖比 然后盖比试过邮走查莉
Yes, and you tried to mail Gabe, and Gabe tried to mail Charlie.
你看哈 这些甜蜜的家庭记忆电子邮件是带不来的
See, these are the sweet family memories you just don't get with e-mail.
是啊
Mm.
好吧
Okay.
查莉 知道自己哪里错了吗
Charlie, have you learned your lesson?
没有
No.
也就这样 出去玩吧 快点
Close enough. Get outta here. Go go go.
嗯 对了
Uh... Oh. Um...
顺便说一下 我今早看了一下你们学校的网站
By the way, I was on your school website this morning,
我刚好发现你们排球队需要一个团队管家
and I noticed that your volleyball team needs a team mom.
您应该没有考虑要致电去应聘吧
Don't tell me you're thinking about calling.
打过电♥话♥了
Called.
但 但是您应该不会就任的吧
But you're... You're not doing it, right?
就是我了
Doing it.
老妈 你不觉得我们应该先好好商量一下这件事情吗
Mom! Don't you think we should have had a conversation about this?
刚刚谈过了啊
Just did.
你笑什么笑
What are you smiling about?
下一个受苦的就是你了
It'll be your turn next.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第三季第十四集
Good Luck Charlie S03E14 Team Mom
嘿 泰迪
Hey, Teddy.
你怎么穿这白大褂
What's with the lab coat?
哦 我在商场找到了一份新工作
Oh, I got a new job at the mall.
我现在是宾贝儿的香水调剂师
I'm a fragrance technician at Bimbel's.
香水调剂师 - 是啊
Fragrance technician. - Mm-hmm.
我基本上就是拿一瓶香水然后 就这么喷
Basically, I hold up a bottle of cologne and do this... CHH.
反正和我在叽里咕噜炸鸡店
Very different from when I used to work
所做的工作大不同了 当时我做这种事
at Kwikki-Chikki, where I did this...
还有这个
And this...
有时候这样
And sometimes this...
哦 你现在试试这个
Oh. Now you try this.
把嘴拉上
Zip.
这就是棒球
This is baseball.
虽然不是我的最爱 但如果我看一场棒球
Not my favorite sport, but when I get to watch it,
就有了属于我自己的整整三个小时
I get three hours all to myself
嘿 老爸 - 怎么了
Hey, dad. - Yeah?
我跟你说点事
There's something we need to talk about.
哦 别啊
Oh, no.
我需要找律师吗
Do I have to call my lawyer?
还是我的保险经理人 千万别说要两个都找
My insurance guy? Please don't say both.
别担心 你谁也不用找
Don't worry. You don't have to call anybody.
再说了 找麻烦的是十岁以前的盖比
Besides, trouble making was more tween Gabe's thing.
我已经过十岁了
I'm teen Gabe now.
那好 欢迎啊 我们
Well welcome Sir, we've uh...
都心神不宁的等这一天呢
Been nervously expecting you.
无所谓了 那好 事情是这样
All right. So, here's the thing.
明天 我需要你的帮忙 因为
Tomorrow, I need your help because...
我要和人约会了
I have a date.
不错啊 和哪位
Nice. So, who's the girl?
她叫艾玛 刚刚转到我们学校
Her name's Emma. She's new at our school.
好吧 就是说她不知道你的底细所以同意和你约会
Okay, so because she doesn't know you, she agreed to go out with you.
完全正确 - 早猜到了
Exactly. - Yeah.
那好 计划是这样
Okay. So, here's the plan.
你来接我们 带我们去电影院
You pick us up, you take us to the theater,
然后尽量离我们有多远就坐多远
and you sit as far away from us as possible.
有问题么
Questions?
我能和她说话吗
Can I speak to her?
嗯 对了 我已经帮你准备好了闲聊剧本
Uh, yes. I have taken the liberty of preparing some small talk for you.
您好
"Hello."
我是鲍伯
"I'm Bob."
再见
"Good-bye."
其实 刚刚听你念出来
You know, now that I'm hearing it out loud...
我是鲍伯 这句也可以删掉
We may not need "I'm Bob."
嘿 埃米特 在死亡谷玩的怎么样
Hey, Emmett. How's the road trip to Death Valley?
车没油了
You ran out of gas?
那可不吉利啊
That can't be good.
还有秃鹰
Vultures?
那更不吉利了啊
That can't be good.
埃米特
Emmett.
拜托 兄弟 你绝对想不到
Dude, Emmett. You're not gonna believe this.
对门的小丑貌似搬走了
I think the clown moved out
现在那间公♥寓♥里住着一个漂亮美眉
because there's a really cute girl in that apartment.
你可无权先占先得
Well, you can't call dibs!
你没准都回不来了呢
We're not even sure if you're coming back.
抱歉了 老兄 我要出手了
Sorry, dude. I'm making my move.
哈
Yeah.
上去 下来
Up, and down.
上去 下来
Up, and down.
上去
Up...
再下来
And down.
我听说这部电影很好看
I hear this movie is pretty good.
我也一样
Yeah, me too.
我也一样 就不能说点别的
Yeah, me too? That's all you got?
我应该给自己准备点台词卡的
I should have written out some cards for myself.
哦 太好了 谢了
Oh. Great, thanks.
我女儿在约会中
My daughter's on a date with a kid...
我得看着他们
And I'm keeping an eye on them.
巧了
You know what?
貌似和你女儿约会的是我的孩子
I think that's my kid she's on the date with.
鲍伯·邓肯 - 兰迪·斯克里比 近来如何
Bob Duncan. - Randy Schleebee, how you doing?
还不错
I'm good.
吃点爆米花不
Have some popcorn.
好啊 谢了
Hmm? Thanks.
爆米花都给你了
Have all the popcorn.
哇 好咸
Whoa. Salty.
啐 沙士好难喝
Yuck. Root beer.
我的错
My bad.
哦 电影开始了
Oh, it's starting.
天啊 我们怎么又输了
Man, I can't believe we lost again.
你们认为问题出在哪
What do you think the problem is?
对手比我们的得分多
The other team scored more points than us.
嗯 我有个想法 - 别
Um, I have an idea. - Mm!
别说 老妈 我们不是订过约法三章吗
Nope. Mom, remember we made an agreement.
作为团队管家 你只能回答有关食物和日程的问题
As team mom, you can only answer questions about snacks and schedules.
白纸黑字写着的
We even put this in writing.
如果她的建议和她切橙子的技术一样好
Well, if she gives advice as awesomely as she slices oranges,
她可能有一些好点子
maybe she's got something.
我喜欢她
I like this girl.
好了 姑娘们 大家听好了 我要给你们讲个故事
Okay, ladies. Listen up. I've got a story for you.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表