剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我们要去看电影
We're going to the movies.
什么电影 -二人桌
Oh. Which one? -"table for two."
是讲什么的 -供两个人坐的桌子
What's it about? -A table for two.
等级 -PG
Rating? -Pg.
(普通级,宜在家长指导下观看)
片长 -98分钟
Running time? -98 minutes.
你貌似备好了所有的答案 -你貌似备好了所有的问题
You seem to have all the answers. -You seem to have all the questions.
我们走吧 斯宾塞
Let's go, Spencer.
听上去你俩今晚活动很明确啊 -没错
Sounds like you two have a very specific evening planned. -Yes, we do.
祝你度过一个愉快的晚上 邓肯太太 -我会的
Have a nice night, Mrs. Duncan. -I will.
就要变成三人桌了
"table for three."
噢
Oh!
别紧张 我不是入侵者
Do not be alarmed. I am not an intruder.
P.J. 你这是干吗
P.J., what are you doing?
我乔装打扮
I'm going undercover to figure out
以找出我的哪个同事是偷鸡贼
Which one of my co-workers is stealing chicken.
你以为他们见了甘道夫就会自首么
And you think they're going to open up when they see Gandalf?
(魔戒中的白胡子老头)
你有更好的主意
You got a better idea?
嗯 戴个窃听器吧 -好主意
Yeah, wear a wire. -Yes! I love it.
窃听器是啥东西
What's a wire?
一种录音装置 藏在衣服下面
A recording device. You wear it under your clothes.
然后就能录下来别人说的话
And then you can use what the people say against them.
酷啊 我要戴个窃听器 -嗯
Cool. I'll wear a wire. -Yeah
我就像一个间谍 从中世纪来的间谍
I'll be like a spy. A spy from middle earth.
我就像你的弟弟 从地球来的
And I'll be like your brother. From planet earth.
才不是去看电影呢
Oh, movie my butt.
快乐时光要结束了
Party time's over.
你在表演 竟然不带我
You're doing a show... Without me!?
这就是你们要干的事 背着我排练音乐剧
So this is what you've been doing? Rehearsing a musical behind my back?
泰迪 你什么时候开始不爱我的
Teddy, when did you stop loving me?
老妈 我真不喜欢以这种方式被你发现
Mom, I was hoping you wouldn't find out this way.
事实上 我就希望不被你发现
Actually, I was just hoping you wouldn't find out.
你在表演“法兰妮拯救了农场”
And you're doing "franny saves the farm"?
那是我最爱的音乐剧啊
That's my favorite musical of all time.
还不止这些呢 她演的就是法兰妮
Not only that, she's playing franny.
别帮倒忙 富兰克林
Don't help me, Franklin.
那个 大家先休息五分钟吧
Hey, let's... let's take a five, everybody.
泰迪 你为啥不让我知道呢
Oh, Teddy, why would you keep this from me?
我可以帮你啊 教你 指导你
I could have helped you, taught you, mentored you.
你说的这三个构成了我没告诉你的理由
Yeah, and those are three of the reasons I didn't tell you.
你想说啥
What are you trying to say?
老妈 我每次想做点跟表演有关的事
Mom, anytime I try to do something.
你都要插上一手
That has to do with performing, you get involved.
不只是插手 就是接管了
And you don't just get involved; you take over.
那抱歉了 泰迪 好吧 我爱聚光灯
Well, I'm sorry, Teddy. Okay? I love the spotlight.
不过说实话 没有聚光灯爱我得多
But in fairness, not as much as the spotlight loves me.
老妈 我希望这次您别插手了 就这一次
Mom, I would like for you to not make this about you, just this one time.
求你了 只做我的老妈不行吗
Please, could you just be my mom?
那种带着花来 坐在观众席观看自己孩子表演的老妈
Moms bring flowers, they sit in the audience and they watch their kids.
那我 -安静地看
Well, I... -Quietly.
那好吧 我很抱歉我是一个不称职的妈妈
Well... I'm sorry I've been such a terrible mother.
别啊 老妈 我不是
No... no, mom, I didn't...
我就说聚光灯爱我吧
I told you the spotlight loved me.
Clark 别逞能
Clark, cut it out.
每小时14英里
14 miles per hour...
该睡觉了 盖比 明天还得抓蛇呢
Well, time to get some sleep, Gabe. Got a snake to catch tomorrow.
老爸 你有没有赤手空拳打倒过一头灰熊
Hey, dad, have you ever knocked out a grizzly bear with one punch?
让我想想 呃 没有
Well, let me think. Uh, no.
知道谁打倒过么 昆特
You know who has? Quint.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我看了他的博客 名叫“视昆而止”
I'm reading this blog. It's called "quint while you're ahead."
他真的好猛啊 -我和昆特一样猛啊
Man, is he tough! -Hey, I'm just as tough as quint.
不好说啊 老爸 也许你应该让他去抓蛇
I don't know, dad. Maybe you should leave the snake catching to him.
我是说 毕竟你是除虫专家啊 点燃除虫炸♥弹♥后就跑开了
I mean, you're an exterminator. You set off bug bombs and run.
我必须得跑啊 这是政♥府♥规定的呀
I have to run, Gabe. It's government mandated.
抓偷鸡贼的时间到了
Time to catch a chicken thief.
很高兴你们都能过来
So glad you all could come over,
贾斯汀 瓦尔 还有大块头莱尼
Justin, Val and big Lenny.
既然现在不是在工作
And we're away from work,
我们可以不拘礼节
So we can really let our hair down.
(字面意思:把头发放下来)
我一直把头发放下来的
I let my hair down at work all the time.
我还曾掉过一根在凉拌生菜丝里
I lost a scrunchie in the Cole slaw once.
伙计们 这是我们培养感情的好机会啊
Come on, guys, this is our chance to bond,
彼此分享一下希望与理想
Share our hopes, our dreams,
以及深藏心底的小秘密
Our darkest secrets.
谁先来 莱尼
Who wants to go first? Lenny?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
不错的开头 不是秘密 不过是个不错的开头
Good start. Not a secret, but good start.
要说秘密 为啥不从你开始呢
If we're telling secrets, why don't you go first?
好的 没问题啊
Okay. Okay.
我有时候从上班的地儿偷东西 有人要往下接吗
Uh, sometimes I steal supplies from work. Anybody want to piggyback on that?
我曾经偷过一根吸管 -接着说
I took a straw once. -Yeah yeah.
但是我感觉很不好 于是又放回去了
But I felt so bad, I brought back two.
嗯 -什么声
Ahem. Ah... -What was that?
没啥 -听上去像是回音
What was what? -Sounded like feedback.
我啥也没听见
I didn't hear anything.
老妈 你来这干吗
Mom, what are you doing here?
既然是儿童剧院 我想查莉应该会喜欢
Well, it is children's theater. I thought Charlie might like it.
她还给你带来了些东西
And she has something for you.
谢谢你 小查莉
Aw, Charlie, thank you.
好了 宝贝 我们走
Okay, come on, sweetie, let's go.
呃 老妈等一下
Oh, mom, wait. Um...
我昨天说的那些话很不好
About what I said yesterday, I was out of line.
然后捏
And?
我很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
再然后捏
And?
没有了
That's all I got.
好吧 可能的确不全是你的不对
Okay. Well, you may not have been entirely wrong.
说到聚光灯 我可能也有些小问题
It might be possible that I have a small problem with the spotlight.
老妈 我们在后台 聚光灯打不到这的
Mom, we're backstage. The lights are out front.
所以我讨厌后台
That's what I hate about backstage.
不管怎么说 这是你闪耀光芒的时刻
Anyway, this is your moment to shine.
既然我们已经在这了
So as we say in the theater,
那祝你好运 -噢
Break a leg. -Oh.
(字面意思:跌断腿)
坏消息 富兰克林刚把腿摔断了
Terrible news... Franklin just broke his leg.
他不能表演了 -那我们该怎么办
He can't do the show. -Well, what are we going to do?
得再找个人演银行家琼斯 还得是熟悉这个角色的
I've got to find somebody to play banker Jones, somebody who knows the part.
我发誓跟我没关系
Okay, I swear I had nothing to do with this.
抓蛇的好日子啊
Yeah, good day to catch a snake.
你说对了 是好日子 一小时之前被我抓到送去动物园了
You're right! It was. I caught him an hour ago, took him to the zoo.
你抓到了
You did?
那你还在这干吗 -干这个
Well, then what are you doing here? -Came back to do this. Nnnngg!
刚才那个是昆特吗
Aw, man, was that quint?
真好啊 多亏你让我去帮你拿薯片
Great. So I missed the coolest guy in the world.
让我错过了全世界最厉害的家伙
Because I had to get your potato chips.
重点是 你拿来了么
Hey, the point is, did you get 'em?
昆特看见蛇了吗
So did quint see the snake?
看见了 然后他
Yeah, matter of fact, he did. And then he...
然后他就走了 因为他害怕
And then he left... Because he was afraid.
昆特害怕了 -是的 不敢相信吧
Quint's afraid? -Yeah. Can you believe that?
全世界最厉害的家伙因为害怕而离开了
Coolest guy in the world leaves because he's afraid.
不过你知道谁不害怕么 你家老头
But you know who isn't afraid? Your old man.
今儿个我要一次性把这事给了结了
And I am putting an end to this once and for all.
好了 给我出来吧 施耐普
All right. Come and get it, snappy!
爹啊 你确定你要这么做么
Dad, are you sure about this?
男人就应该 靠 水好冷啊
Hey, a man's got to do what a man's got... Oh man! This water is cold.
他在那干吗
What's he doing out there?
抓蛇啊 -啥
Catching the snake. -What?
邓肯 我骗你的 -啥
Duncan, I was lying! -What?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表