剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
盖比
Gabe.
盖比 我有事要告诉你
Gabe, I have something to tell you.
明天我开车送你上学后
Tomorrow when I take you to school, I'm
接着我也会去学校
going to park the car and come inside.
老妈 这没得商量
Mom, we've been over this.
如果你要用洗手间 你可以去加油站的
If you have to use the bathroom, you can just go at the gas station.
你还没让我说完呢
You didn't let me finish.
你想错了 我去学校的原因是
No. The reason I'm going inside is...
请不要反应太大
Please don't freak out.
我将成为你们的校园护士
I'm gonna be your school nurse.
什么
What?!
不会吧
No!
你不能
You can't...
你为什么要这样对我
Why do you hate me?!
还好 谢谢你反应没那么强烈
Well, thank you for not freaking out.
我妈要在我学校工作
My mom is working at my school?
我完了
My life is over.
就一星期而已 不用这样吧
It's just for a week, okay?
我只是临时给你们的校园护士代一下班 她度假去了
I'm just filling in while your regular nurse is on vacation.
你为什么偏偏选中这个时候
You couldn't have done this at a worse time.
现在在学校 别人都认为我很酷
Right now at school, I'm considered cool.
我简直
I just...
好吧 看来你在说真的
Okay, you're serious.
你继续
Go on.
跟你说 有个很酷的学生叫步行者
Well, there's this really cool kid, Walker,
他邀请我和他同桌进餐
and he invited me to eat at his lunch table.
他们都是八年级的学生 我是唯一一个七年级学生
Now, they're all eighth graders, and I'm only a seventh grader.
你知道那是多大的荣耀吗
Do you how big of an honor that is?
呃 盖比 对不起 我 我不知道
Oh, Gabe. I'm sorry. I... I had no idea.
你为什么不早告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我正好少花点钱在买♥♥食品上
I'll just turn down the money we need for groceries.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后我会教你如何讽刺人
And then I'll teach you about sarcasm.
好了 最低要求 你能不能不要告诉任何人你是我妈
Well, can't you at least not tell anybody you're my mom?
我的意思是 或许你可以换个名字
I mean, maybe you can use a different name.
嗯 我想我可以用我的娘家姓
Well, I guess I could use my maiden name.
布兰根琥珀
Blankenhooper.
很好 还有 如果我们在学校看见对方
That's good. And if we see each other at school,
我们只管走自己的路
we just keep going.
我们不交谈 不朝彼此看 反正就是不做任何交流
We don't talk, we don't look at each other, we don't interact in any way.
那就跟我们吃早餐时的情形一样喽 -非常正确
So just like breakfast? - Exactly.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late and dad jokes.
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
"Has anybody seen my left shoe?"
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud.
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof.
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I survived.
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy.
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby,
不要怀疑
There's no maybe.
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right.
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down.
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back around.
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第三季第十七集
Good Luck Charlie 03x17 Nurse Blankenhooper
-嘿 老爸 -嘿 宝贝
Hey, dad. - Hey, honey.
噢 嘿 我是鲍伯 泰迪的老爸
Oh, hey. I'm Bob. I'm Teddy's dad.
我知道 我叫翁妮 我们见过 好像有三次了吧
I know. I'm Vonnie. We've met, like, three times.
哦 不好意思
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry.
没事儿 习以为常了
That's okay. Happens all the time.
有些人只是在人群中不显眼
Some people just don't stand out in a crowd.
即使是在两个人中
Or in a group of two.
嗯 我再不会忘记你的
Well, I won't forget you again.
好了 姑娘们 你们准备忙什么
All right, girls. So what you working on?
呃 就是 就是一份市场营销课的作业
Oh, it's a... it's an assignment for our business and marketing class.
大致要求是 构思出一种新产品
Basically, come up with a product idea
然后把它推销给全组成员
then pitch it to the group.
哦 懂了 我想到了一样好产品
Oh! I got... I got a good idea for a product.
让我猜猜 是食用时能清洁牙齿的玉米片
Let me guess, it's the corn chips that clean your teeth while you eat them?
我提过它们还有不同口味吗
Did I mention they come in different flavors?
再见吧 老爸
Bye, dad.
-新产品就叫洁牙玉米片 -再见啦 老爸
Dentitos. - Bye, dad.
我们来讨论吧
So, let's talk.
来讲讲各自的想法吧
Let's talk ideas.
-你声音怎么了 -哦 只是有点沙哑而已
What's up with your voice? - Oh, it's just a little scratchy.
-呃 嗯 你想到什么主意了 -这在你家 你先说吧
So, uh, what'd you come up with? - It's your house, you go first.
好吧 呃 我想到的新产品就是能用来跳摇摆舞的睡衣
Okay. Um, so my idea is pajamas with a fun twist.
大致是这样的 它们是一种你可以自己涂鸦装饰的连袜装睡衣
Basically, they're footie pajamas that you decorate yourself.
这是配图介绍
Introducing...
涂鸦连袜睡衣
Graffooties!
哇噢
Wow.
天啦 真是太奇怪了
Man, that is so weird.
什么太奇怪了
What is?
我和你的想法一模一样
I had the exact same idea.
我的意思是 我只是没有画出来 也没给它取名字
I mean, I don't have a drawing, or like a name,
其余的全都和你想的一样
but everything else, exactly the same.
你什么都没想 是不是
You don't have an idea, do you?
没有 女长官 我没想过
No, ma'am. I do not.
-翁妮 -怎么啦
Vonnie? - Yep?
这一星期来你都在做什么
What have you been doing all week?
庆幸我把你选作搭档
Congratulating myself for picking you as my partner?
来了
I'm coming.
就来了
I said I'm coming.
老妈 你来这儿干什么
Mom? What are you doing here?
我来这儿干什么 我要摆脱掉查莉和托比
What am I doing here? I'm dropping off Charlie and Toby.
我以为盖比才是你最想摆脱掉的孩子
I thought Gabe would be the first kid you got rid of.
PJ 我要去盖比的学校工作
PJ, I'm working at Gabe's school.
你得帮忙照看查莉和托比几天
You're gonna have to watch the little ones for a few days.
我不是在电♥话♥里都和埃米特说过吗
I thought I explained all this on the phone to Emmett.
-他没告诉你吗 -没有
Didn't he give you the message? - No, he didn't.
我打给他问问
I'm gonna call him.
喂
Hello?
埃米特 你是不是有什么事忘了告诉我
Emmett, did you forget to give me a message?
你妈要把孩子丢在这儿
Your mom's dropping the kids off.
-我三点半会来接他们 -她三点半会来接他们
I'll pick them up at 3:30. - She'll pick them up at 3:30.
嘿 宝贝 在这儿好好玩
Hey, you. Have fun.
嗯
Okay.
这是你家吗
Is this your house?
是的
Yep.
你是坏人吗
Were you bad?
你好 那个我不认识的孩子
Well, hello there, kid I don't know.
我是布兰根琥珀护士 你叫什么名字
I'm nurse Blankenhooper, what's your name?
你答应过不和我讲话的
You promised you wouldn't talk to me.
呃 我只是想提醒你拉链没拉上
Well, I just wanted to let you know that your zipper is down.
噢 逗你玩呢
Oh! Made you look.
爱死中学了
I love middle school.
-嘿 昨样 -你昨样
Hey, s'up. - S'up.
简直不敢相信今天体育课我得一英里长跑
I can't believe I have to run the mile in P.E. today.
-我讨厌一英里长跑 -嗯 我也是
I hate the mile. - Yeah, me too.
跑步把我的发型全毁了
It totally ruins my hair.
像你这样酷的人不该一英里长跑
Someone as cool as you shouldn't have to run the mile.
我意思是 你叫步行者 不叫飞奔者
I mean, your name's Walker, not runner.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
不用给我♥操♥心 伙计
Don't worry about me, dude.
我没打算跑
I'm not running it.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表