剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嗨 宝贝
Hi, honey.
嘿 什么事
Hey, what's going on?
噢 没什么事
Oh, nothing much.
无关紧要
This and that.
噢 有一件小事
Oh, there was one more little thing.
什么来着 什么来着 什么来着
What was it, what was it, what was it?
噢 想起来了 我受不了你奶奶
Oh, yeah. I can't stand grandma.
但她是世界上最可爱的女士了
But she's the sweetest lady in the world.
不 不 不 不
No, no. no. no.
她是世界上最可爱的女士
She's the sweetest lady in the world.
什么的
And whatnot.
是啊 她的确老这么说
Yeah, she does say that a lot,
是不是
Doesn't she?
不仅是这个
It's not just that.
还有声音啊 微笑啊 聊天啊
It's the voice, and smile, and the comments,
还有“阿鲍是个电影明星”
And the "bobby's a movie star."
拜托 如果咱家里有电影明星
Please. if anyone's around here's a movie star,
那也是我
It's me.
好了 老妈
Well, mom,
她也就是来咱家住两天
She's only going to be here for two more days.
你就不能忍♥忍♥吗
Can't you just get through it?
不知道
I don't know.
生完宝宝之后 荷尔蒙还未消退
After the baby, I'm all hormonal,
就是
Just...
没有了自控能力
I don't have my usual censor.
你有自控能力
You have a censor?
泰迪 你要救救老娘我啊 好不
Teddy, you have to help me, okay?
你要让奶奶远离我
You gotta keep grandma away from me.
好吧 好吧 我 我喜欢
Yeah, sure. I... I love spending time.
和奶奶在一起
With grandma.
以防外一她踩到我的神经
And just in case she gets on my nerves,
我们需要个暗号♥
We need a code word.
知道吗 想出某种暗号♥
You know, something I can say.
防止我气炸了
In case I'm about to blow.
鸭嘴兽兽 这个词有意思
Platypi. that's a fun word.
是鸭嘴兽的复数
It's the plural for platypus.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我需要某种能出现在正常谈话中的词
I need something that I can work into a conversation.
呃
Um...
苹果
Apple.
我在动物园看见了两只鸭嘴兽
I was at the zoo and I saw two platypi.
不错吧
How easy is that?
还是苹果吧
We'll go with apple.
破玩意
Meh.
不要
No.
噢 嘿
Oh. hey.
看看这老古董漫画书
Check out this old comic book.
“蜥蜴怪物人”
"Gila Monster Man."
蜥蜴怪物人 讲的是啥
Gila monster man? what's that about?
“白天 他是个为人谦逊的摄影师 吉尔 A·明斯特”
"By day, he's mild mannered photographer, Gil A. Muenster."
到了晚上 他是个惩恶扬善的超级英雄
By night, he's a crime-fighting superhero.
“蜥蜴怪兽人”
"Gila monster man."
好吧 他的超能力是什么
All right, what's his super power?
“当他躲在热岩石下时”
"When he hides under hot rocks,"
他的体温迅速升高
His body temperature rises.
“可以将敌人迅速烧焦”
"And gives him the ability to scorch villains."
我可不愿意成为爱看这种东西的呆子
I'd hate to be the geek with that lunch box.
是不是啊
You know?
什么东西 -以前的信
What's that? -Just some old letter.
嘿 上面写着1924年7月9日
Hey, it's dated july 9, 1924.
哇 -听着
Wow. -Listen to this.
“亲爱的兄弟”
"My dearest brother,"
当我病危之时
As I am very ill,
我将寄给你一封非常紧急的信件
I send you this letter with great urgency.
正如你所知 尽管我腰缠万贯
As you know, in spite of my great wealth,
“但是我被银行列入了不信赖黑名单”
"I have had a lifelong distrust of banks."
蜥蜴怪兽人在冬天怎么办
What does gila monster man do during the winter?
安静 安静 安静
Quiet, quiet, quiet.
此处省略一万字
Blah, blah, blah, blah...
“我所有的钱财都埋在了我家的后院里”
"All my money is buried in the backyard of my home,"
就在橡树正东十英尺处
10 feet due east from the oak tree,
四英尺深
And four feet deep.
“此致敬礼 你的兄弟 奥维尔”
"With loving regard, your brother, Orville."
等一下 看看这个
Wait a minute, look at this.
他住在达布尼夫人家里
He lived in mrs. Dabney's house.
而且这封信从未寄出去
And the letter was never mailed.
咱俩想到一起了吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我们要去趟邮局
We gotta get to the post office.
PJ 这封信从未寄出过
PJ, the letter was never mailed.
没有人知道钱的事情
No one knows about the money.
很有可能还在那里
It's probably still there.
所以等到达布尼夫人走后
So when mrs. Dabney's gone,
我们把钱挖出来
We go dig it up.
噢
Oh.
我们就发财了
And we're rich.
没错 那是当然了 君子的做法就是
Well, of course, the right thing to do.
我们把钱和达布尼夫人均摊
Would be to split it evenly with mrs. Dabney.
我们要小人了 是不是
We're gonna do the wrong thing, though, aren't we?
往后挪
Move it back.
就在那
There.
现在 感觉好多了吧 阿鲍
Now, isn't that better, bobby?
是好多了 老妈
It is better, mommy.
嗨
Hi.
发生了什么
What's going on?
噢 就是重置了下家具什么的
Oh, just a little rearranging and whatnot.
噢
Oh.
这么做好吗
Is that a good idea?
噢 当然了
Oh, yes.
这是中国古代艺术
It's an ancient chinese art.
叫做“风水”
It's called "fung shooey."
嘿 亲 进来一下
Hey, hon. come on in here a second.
哼
Huh?
感觉怎么样
What do you think?
很好
Love it.
这样更容易打扫
It's easier to clean this way.
我知道这一向都对你有些挑战
I know that's always been a challenge for you.
苹果
Apple.
什么
What?
老妈估计是在商量
Mom's probably just talking about.
我们今天晚上吃什么
What we're gonna have for dinner tonight.
苹果吗
Apple?
你不觉着晚饭应该
Don't you think we need something.
弄丰盛一点吗
A little more filling?
苹果
Apple.
奶奶 你还没参观我的房♥间呢
Grandma, you haven't seen my room.
来看看我的房♥间
Come see my room.
好的
Okay.
那么 我们吃焦糖苹果吗
So, like a caramel apple?
谢谢带我参观你的房♥间 宝贝
Thanks for the tour of your room, sweetheart.
真是尽收眼底
It was certainly through.
噢 别走 等等
Oh, no. uh, wait.
呃
Um...
咱们干点事情
Let's do something.
只有你和我
You know, just you and me.
我需要奶奶多陪陪我
I need some more grandma time.
好吧
All righty.
我不敢肯定你会很享受
I'm not sure you're going to enjoy it,
但我有个主意也许会很有趣
But I have an idea that might be fun.
折价券达人
Extreme couponing.
折价券达人
Extreme couponing?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表