剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
跟教练说去 他可喜欢被挑错了
Tell it to the coach. He loves to be corrected.
好的 我们开始吧
All right, let's get to work.
不好意思 我以为你会去接那个球
I'm sorry, I thought you were gonna get that.
好 杀得漂亮 这球太棒了
Way to go. Nice shot. That was awesome.
噢 你还好吗
Oh, are you okay?
那球该我接的 是吗
That was mine, wasn't it?
就这样吧 练习结束
That's it. Practice is over.
你留下 霸王龙
Except for you, T-Rex.
我要和你私下谈谈
I want to talk to you in private.
你这个废物
You stink.
教练 我想我们还不是私下
Coach, I don't think we're in private yet.
你知道为什么说你是废物吗
And do you know why you stink?
不知道
No.
我没想让你回答我的问题 明白吗
When I ask a question, I don't want an answer, do you understand me?
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
你太善良了
You're too nice.
人善被人欺 马善被人骑
Nice people, they get pushed around.
我说的可不是排球 我说的是人生
And I'm not talking about volleyball, I'm talking about life.
我才第一天来 - 也可能是你的最后一天
It's just my first day. - And possibly your last.
现在 如果你还想在我的队里待下去
Now, if you want to stay on my team,
你明天再来得干点刺♥激♥的事
you need to come back tomorrow and play with some fire.
明白了吗 - 明白了
You got it? - Got it.
哦 还有件事
Oh, and one more thing.
翼龙的首字母其实是P
Pterodactyl actually starts with a "P".
我知道这很容易弄混 但是
I know that it's kind of confusing, but it's..
给我出去
Get out of here!
你看 一起做作业的感觉很好吧
See? Isn't this nice? Working on a project together.
何止是好 简直棒极了 完全不像在做家庭作业
Nice? It's great. It doesn't even feel like homework.
就像是 家庭游戏 家庭娱乐之类的
It's more like... home play, or home joy, or...
太过了
Too much?
好吧
Okay.
嘿 小查莉 你想要什么
Hey, Charlie. What do you want?
噢
Oh..
我完全忘记了 我答应查莉和她一起玩的
I forgot, I totally promised Charlie I was gonna play with her.
亲爱的查莉 很抱歉我不能陪你玩了
Charlie, I'm sorry I can't play with you.
听着 我知道托比出生后
Look, I know you've been feeling neglected
你一直有种被忽视的感觉
ever since Toby came along,
但是我正和妈妈一起做一项重要的学校作业
but I'm working on a big school project with Mom.
哦 算了 去和她玩上几分钟吧
Oh, you know, go play with her for a few minutes.
这东西我先做着就行了
I'll just get this started.
那就听你的
If you say so.
我的玩具呢
Where's my toy?
就像我们说好的那样 - 谢谢你
Just like we talked about. - Thank you.
好了 我们现在去地下室吧
All right, now, let's head down to the basement
你去那儿玩“安静地坐着”
where you're gonna play "sit quietly,"
我去玩“看电视”
while I play "watch TV".
然后他说我是废物 就因为我太善良了
And then he said that I stink because I'm too nice.
你要知道都是你的错 - 怎么会是我的错
You know this is all your fault. - How is it my fault?
是你自己要加入体育队的
You're the one who wanted to join a team.
你该告诉我教练是个疯子的
Well, you could have mentioned that the coach was a lunatic.
你知道吗 我已经受够了 我要退出
You know what? I don't need this. I'm gonna quit.
好吧 我以为你真心想要运动的
Well, I thought you wanted to play a sport.
当然 反正还有很多别的运动嘛
Yeah, well there's plenty of other sports out there.
我可以参加那项 呃
I'll do the one with the, um...
有球还有棍子还有头盔的运动
With the the ball and the stick and the helmet.
好吧 那你是要参加垒球 曲棍球 还是长曲棍球
Okay, so that would be either Softball, Field Hockey, or Lacrosse.
哪个是在户外的 - 都是
Which one's outdoors? - All of them are.
哪个服装最可爱 - 都不
Which one has the cutest uniforms? - None of them do.
运动太难了
Sports is so hard.
先生们 - 老爸
Gentlemen. - Hey, Dad.
你有什么事 - 需要再次来访
What are you doing here? - Again?
哦 我 呃 给你们带来了点有家庭温情的小礼物
Oh, I, uh.. Brought you a little housewarming gift.
真空包装袋
Vacuum bags.
如果我们有个真空吸尘器 这会派上用场的
That will come in handy once we get a vacuum.
那个 老爸 很高兴你来 脱下外套在这待着
Well, Dad, it was nice of you to... Take off your coat and stay.
我还带了
I also brought..
棒极了的日本怪兽电影
This awesome Japanese monster movie.
每次我在家里看他们你老妈都会不高兴
Your Mom hates it when I watch these at home.
快放到电视里
Put it in the thing.
嗯 老爸 你知道的 事实上 我们挺忙的
Um.. You know, actually, Dad, we're kind of busy.
没关系 不用担心 你们不会吵到我的
That's all right. Don't worry about it. You're not gonna bother me.
东京又迎来了美好的一天 是不
Just another peaceful day in Tokyo, huh?
但是马上就要变了哦
Oh, that's gonna change.
泰迪 你怎么下班回家这么晚
Teddy? Why are you getting home from work so late?
那个 我今天在图书馆特别辛苦
Well, I had a very stressful day at the library.
一个老主顾一直在说话 我应该阻止她的
One of the patrons was talking, and I was gonna say something,
但是我不想那么刻薄
but I didn't want to be mean.
于是老板对我发火了 我就躲在书架中间偷偷落泪
Then my boss got mad at me, so I hid in the stacks and cried.
泰迪 你不能这样由着大家欺负你
Teddy, you gotta stop letting people walk all over you.
嗯 - 还站在这干嘛
Yeah. - What are you standing there for?
快去厨房♥做饭 - 是
Get in the kitchen and make dinner. - Yes, Sir.
先去开门
Get the door first.
哈姆斯通老师 - 看看你
Mr. Hammerstone? - Look at you.
既然你退出了球队 你的余生就任人欺负吧
Because you quit the team, people walked all over you the rest of your life.
我就说吧 我就说吧 我就说吧
I told you so. I told you so. I told you so.
能用下你家厕所么
Can I use your bathroom?
可以 - 我就说吧
Sure. - I told you so.
到此为止 我不要再当老好人了
That's it. I am done being nice.
喔
Aw.
不许这样
No!
亲爱的 睡得好吗
Hey, honey. How'd you sleep?
很糟糕 如果我口气听上去不友好 很遗憾
Lousy. And if that doesn't sound nice, then too bad.
矮油 有人心情不好
Well, someone's in a mood.
你想找茬吗
Got a problem with that?
泰迪 亲爱的 你没事吧
Um, Teddy? Sweetheart, um, are you okay?
因为你看上去 怎么说呢 跟以前判若两人
Because you just seem, I don't know, completely different?
咋滴 是逼我发火吗
What? Do you want some of this?
再给老娘说一次试试
Come again?
我意思是 不管你逼不逼我
Well, you know whether or not you want it..
我都不会发火
I'm not going to give it to you.
不出所料啊
That's what I thought.
盖比 亲
Gabe, honey?
下面要说的话我之前从未对你说过
I'm gonna say something to you I have never said before.
就目前而言 你是我最喜欢的孩子
Right now, you're my favorite.
感觉挺好
Feels good.
我不会经常说这话的
Don't get used to it.
嘿 - 爸
Hey. - Dad.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
锁匠让我进来的啊
Locksmith let me in.
他在没有我们准许的情况下就让你进来了
He let you into our apartment without our permission?
锁匠和除虫师是兄弟嘛
Locksmiths and exterminators are brothers.
我们的关系就像警♥察♥和消防队员
Yeah, we're like cops and firefighters.
只是没他们那么英雄主义
Just a little less heroic.
那啥 我给你们带礼物来了
Hey, you know what? I got you a present.
不用谢哈
And you're welcome.
真空吸尘器
A vacuum cleaner.
好耶
Yay.
我说老爸 你在这待多久了
Uh, so.. Dad, um, how much longer are you..
稍等 披萨好了
Oh. Wait. Pizza's ready.
你得把他弄走 - 别担心 他不会在这待很久
You've gotta get rid of him. - Don't worry. He.. He won't stay long.
听着 我正考虑给你俩弄张沙发床
You know what? I was thinking about getting you guys a sofa bed.
如果我在这待得晚了方便你们留我在这住
You know, so that when I'm here late and you want me to stay over?
现在就弄走
Now.
有办法了
Got an idea.
他喜欢待在这儿是因为这儿安静 对不
So, he likes it here because it's quiet, right?
没错 - 看我的
Right. - Watch this.
嘿 老爸 - 嗯
Hey, Dad? - Yeah?
不介意我试下这个新吸尘器吧
Mind if I take the new vacuum for a little test run?
尽管试
Go ahead.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表