剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
查莉 过来
Charlie, come here.
见见你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Meet your new baby brother.
小♥弟♥弟♥
Brother?
酷
Cool.
嘿 取名字了吗
Hey, what name did you pick?
取了 我们决定叫他
Well, we decided to call him..
托比
Toby.
嘿
Hey.
是我以前提出来的 漂亮
I came up with that one. Nice.
欢迎来到这个世界上 托比·邓肯
Welcome to the world, Toby Duncan.
嘿 问个问题
Hey, quick question.
你们俩怎么穿成这样
Why are you guys dressed like that?
噢 因为
Oh, because..
老妈答应查莉在派对上要有公主
Mom promised Charlie princesses for her party.
我没有答应过查莉啊
I never promised Charlie princesses.
查莉 你耍我们吗
Charlie, did you trick us?
宝贝 你拿到了你的特殊生日礼物 凯蒂洋娃娃了吗
Sweetie, did you get your special birthday present, Kuddle Me Katie?
没有 妈咪
No, Mommy.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
老鲍
Bob?
盖比
Gabe?
PJ
PJ?
泰迪
Teddy?
盖比
Gabe?
宝贝 真抱歉
Sweetie, I'm sorry.
这个生日不是很满意 对吧
Wasn't much of a birthday, was it?
没事的 妈咪
That's okay, Mommy.
现在 不用担心 我们会送你一个特殊礼物的
Now, don't you worry. We will get you your special present.
我喜欢这个礼物
I like this present.
好了 听好了 计划是这样的
Okay, listen up. Here's the plan.
当他们从前门进来的时候 你们俩
So, when they come through the front door, you guys..
拿着这个横幅
Are gonna hold up this banner.
给 拿着
Here. Take that.
查莉呢 你要送给妈咪这些气球
And Charlie, you're gonna give Mommy these balloons.
我来吹小喇叭
And I'm gonna blow the noisemaker.
然后我们要唱“欢迎回家 托比”
And then we're all gonna sing "welcome home, Toby"
配合那首摇滚经典歌♥曲 “我们的家”的曲调
To the tune of the rock classic.. "Our House."
为什么你来吹小喇叭
Why do you get to blow the noisemaker?
还有我们为什么总搞得这么隆重
And why are we making such a big deal outta this?
感觉他们平均六个月就会带回来一个孩子
They bring a new baby home like every six months.
这是我们的传统
This is what we always do.
我们也这么迎接过查莉
We did it for Charlie.
迎接我的时候有什么
Did you do it for me?
呃 是啊
Uh.. Yeah.
你在撒谎 -没有 我没有
You're lying! -No, I'm not.
是的 你撒谎
Yeah, you are.
你 知道吗 如果你没有为我做这些 我也不为托比做
You.. You know what? If you didn't do it for me, I'm not doing it for Toby.
不管他的名字有多酷
No matter how cool his name is.
盖比 赶紧捡起这白♥痴♥横幅
Gabe, just pick up the stupid banner
然后赶紧加入到这感人的家庭庆典中
and join in this very touching family celebration!
你不能强迫我
You can't make me.
好吧 如果他不做 我也不做了
Well, if he's not gonna do it, I'm not gonna do it.
如果我们不一起的话
And if we not all gonna do it together..
感觉查莉可以干这些活儿
... It looks like Charlie could have made it.
到家真好
Good to be home.
就是这样 对不对 现在我明白
This is what it's all about, isn't it? Now I see..
让我带你四处逛逛
So let me show you around.
这就是你的家 托比 是啊
This is your home, Toby. Yeah.
这里是客厅
This is the living room.
这是你的家人
And this is your family.
告诉我谁是你的天使
Tell me who's your angel.
谁的肩膀 为你扛着重担
Who's your shoulder, to hold your boulders.
告诉我下雨时
Tell me when it's raining.
是谁提醒你
Who will warm you.
是谁抱住你
Who will hold you.
你也许会体无完肤
You might be broken.
伤心欲绝
With all these cracks in your skin.
伤心之处 必有光芒照进
You might be broken that's where the light gets in.
你是如此美丽 美丽 美丽
You're something beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
你是如此美丽 美丽 美丽
You're something beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
我只想让你知道 让你知道 让你知道
And I just want you to know. You to know. You to know.
你并不孤独
That you're not alone.
你并不孤独
You're not alone.
嘿 你干啥呢
Hey, what you doing?
给托比介绍下咱们家
Giving Toby a proper welcome home.
好了 查莉 这周绝对不平凡
Well, Charlie, it's been kind of a big week.
我 呃 我帮忙接生个宝宝
I uh, I helped deliver a baby..
我们的小♥弟♥弟♥ 托比
Our little brother, Toby..
而你最终得到了凯蒂洋娃娃
And you finally got your Kuddle Me Katie.
你五分钟之后就玩腻了
Which you lost interest in five minutes after you got it.
没关系的 盖比还是会付出代价的
Doesn't matter, Gabe's still paying for it.
他已经和老爸老妈协商好了
He worked out a little agreement with Mom and Dad.
盖比 换尿布
Gabe! Diaper change!
这次臭臭的
And it's a doozy.
来了
Coming.
祝他好运吧 查莉
Wish him good luck, Charlie.
好可爱啊
Isn't he adorable?
噢 小托比
Oh, little Toby.
当然了
He sure is.
噢 对了 他的中间名是什么
Oh, by the way, what's his middle name?
旺·肯诺比
Wan-Kenobi.
托比·旺·肯诺比
Toby Wan-Kenobi?
Obi Wan Kenobi:绝地武士
是啊 是啊 你老爸是“星球大战”的忠实影迷
Yeah. Yup, your Dad's a big fan of the movies.
说到你老爸 他在哪呢
Speaking of, where is Dad?
我准备回家了
I'm ready to go home.
他说他去停车了
He said he was just going to pull the car up.
现在他到了
Here he is now.
嘿 准备好了吗
Hey! Ready to go hun?
好了 乖乖 你是怎么办到的
Yes, babe how did you do that?
我们在八层
We're on the eighth floor.
嘿 这宝贝不一般啊
Hey, this baby's got some pick-up.
是啊
Yeah.
小夜曲
Serenade!
小夜曲
Serenade!
PJ·达斯·邓肯
PJ Darth Duncan!
Darth:黑武士
你要吵醒你的小♥弟♥弟♥了
You're going to wake your baby brother.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
小夜曲
Serenade!
小夜曲
Serenade!
小夜曲
Serenade!
小夜曲
Serenade!
小夜曲
Serenade!
小夜曲
Serenade!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表