剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Good for you, Amy. Good for you.
好了 查莉 看样子妈妈要在家里待一阵子了
Well, Charlie, it looks like mom's gonna be staying at home for a while.
还有鉴于咱家买♥♥了新的儿童锁
And since we got new childproof locks,
希望你也可以老实在家待着
we are hoping you will be too.
不 不过说真的 妈妈在家太好了
No, but seriously, it's gonna be really great to have mom at home.
对你 对托比 还有呵呵 对我们大家都好
For you, and for Toby, and yeah, well, for all of us.
早饭好了
Breakfast is ready.
再等一分钟
Better give it a minute.
你要一日三餐都和她在一起了
You're gonna be with her for three meals a day.
祝你好运啰 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
您好 邓肯夫人
Hello, Mrs. Duncan.
有些事我不得不说
I've something I must say.
我洗耳恭听 维克多
Then let's hear it, Victor.
我日理万机 有话快说
I don't have all day.
自从我与维多利亚复合
Since I'm back with Victoria.
泰迪和我
Teddy and I..
就没有 啦
Are no more-ia.
我想你误会了
I think you're mistaken.
泰迪已经有主了
Teddy's already taken.
嘿 你们在做什么呢
Hey. What's going on?
亲爱的 你不知道吗
Honey don't you know?
我们就是这样的
We're singing as..
唱
We go.
但是我不会唱
But I can't sing.
你必须唱 -你必须唱
- You must. -You must.
你必须唱 -你必须唱
- You must. - You must.
你要和我们一起唱
You must sing with us.
玛丽有只小羊羊
Mary had a little lamb.
小羊羊
Little lamb.
得了吧得了吧 -是啊 太糟糕了
Forget it. Forget it. -Yeah, that was terrible.
有人朝我家玻璃扔了个球
Somebody threw a ball through my window.
谁来修
Who's gonna fix..
别别别别 我们再也不那么唱了
No no no no. We're not doing that any more.
我为什么要配合你们这些人
Why do I even try with you people?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表