剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
To cook French, you must be French.
你们的位置
Your table.
嗒嗒
Tadah!
呃 我觉得嗒嗒说是法语不如说是魔术师用语
Um, I think "tadah" is more magician than French.
你的位置
Your table.
(法语:瞧)
瓦拉
Voila!
今晚的菜单
Your menus for the evening.
就一道菜
There's only one thing on it.
非常明智的选择
An excellent choice.
那么现在 音乐
And now, the music.
嘿
Hey!
是埃米特
Emmett's here.
另一件我没说过的事
Another thing we didn't discuss.
每当拉起手风琴 你就永远也拒绝不了演出
When you play the accordion, you never turn down a gig.
呵
Huh.
万圣节晚上一屋子的老太婆
A room full of old ladies on Halloween night.
突然间我又酷不起来了
And suddenly I'm not cool again.
那么 这个工作要多久
So how long is this gonna take?
只要到我拿到奖就好
Just until I get my award.
你要拿奖
You're getting an award?
是的 年度志愿者奖
Yes, for being the volunteer of the year.
是表彰我对于帮助问题儿童的杰出贡献
It's for my work with troubled kids.
但是你讨厌孩子啊
But you hate kids.
但是我喜欢得奖啊
But I do like awards.
而且我提到了我今晚要带
And I may have mentioned that I would bring
其中一个问题儿童来现场
one of the troubled kids with me tonight.
等一下
Wait a minute.
情况有点不妙 不只是老太婆的问题
Something doesn't smell right here, and it's not just the old ladies.
你带我来这儿是为了的一个傻乎乎的奖
You brought me here just so you could get a stupid award!
万圣节快乐 哈哈
Happy Halloween!
你被耍啦而我吃到糖啦
You've been tricked and it's my treat.
你来开门
You take this one.
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat!
嘿嘿 好吧
Hey! All right.
给你
There you go.
嘿 这件衣服真酷
Hey, that is one cool costume.
我想是狼蛛吧
I'm thinking wolf spider?
是的 好多人都看不出来我扮演的是什么
Yeah. I'm really into bugs.
是吗 我的也是
Yeah? Me too.
猜猜看
Check it out.
我是终结号♥船长
I'm Captain Extermo.
是超级英雄害虫终结者
A superhero exterminator?!
太帅了
Awesome!
我能和你照张合影吗
Can I get a picture with you?
耶 当然
Yeah! Sure.
亲爱的 能过来下吗
Honey, you wanna come over here?
有人要和终结号♥船长合影哦
Somebody wants a picture with Captain Extermo.
什么
What?
你扮演的是什么 吃了另一只狗的狗
What are you supposed to be? A dog that ate another dog?
我是袋鼠
I'm a kangaroo.
这是我的袋鼠宝宝
And this is my joey.
就帮我们照相就好
Just take the picture.
请允许我奉上第一道菜
May I present the first course?
牛杂碎
Sweetbreads.
嗒嗒
Tadah!
我查字典了 嗒嗒是可以的
I looked it up. "Tadah" is acceptable.
(注:牛杂碎谐音糖果面包)
嗯 面包和糖果 两样都是我最喜欢的
Mm. Bread and sweets.Two of my favorite things.
我认为我嘴里现在绝对不是这两样
Neither one of which is in my mouth right now.
服务员 -你好
Garcon? - Oui?
这道菜里放的到底是什么呢
What exactly are in these sweetbreads?
啊 嗯 你吃的这份是胰脏
Ah! Uh, you have pancreas.
这位先生的是胃壁
nd the gentleman has stomach lining.
祝您好胃口
Bon Appetit.
埃米特
Emmett.
想来点牛杂碎吗 -不了 不过我知道谁会喜欢
Do you want any sweetbreads? - No, but I know who might.
看起来他们好几周没吃过胰脏了
It's like they haven't had pancreas in weeks.
你知道吗 泰迪
You know what, Teddy?
这一切真的太好了
This is really nice.
真的 就好像我真的参加了巴黎游一样
Well, it was as close as I could get to a trip to Paris.
另外 再想想我们初次相遇的地方 更完美了吧
Plus, I thought it would be perfect considering where we first met.
哦 是的 当然
Oh, yeah. Of course.
是的 我永远不会忘记的
Yeah, I'll never forget it.
我们相识在法语课上 我不小心掉了钢笔然后你说
We were in French class and I dropped my pen and then you said...
嘿 钢笔耶
"Hey, a pen."
不 不是的
No no.
你捡起来 亲手交给我然后你说
You picked it up, you handed it me, and you said...
您的笔 小姐
"Votre plume, mademoiselle."
哦 对的 就是这样
Oh, yeah. Of course.
你是不是什么都不记得了
You don't remember any of this, do you?
实话说 是的
Honestly, no.
我们在哪儿见面真的有这么重要吗
But does it really matter where we met?
有这么重要吗
Um, does it matter?
那只不过是我们恋爱萌芽的地方而已
It's only the beginning of our relationship.
斯宾塞 我们以前还说过以后要一起去巴黎的
Spence, we talked about how we both wanted to go to Paris someday.
我真难以置信一直以来都是我在费心经营
I can't believe I went through all this trouble
而你甚至都不记得
and you don't even remember!
等等 你要去哪儿 -离你越远越好
Wait, where are you going? - As far away from you as I can get!
我知道你们对牛杂碎有意见了
I understand there's a problem with the sweetbreads.
现在 基于她长♥期♥不懈得致力于问题儿童
And now, for her tireless work with troubled kids,
我非常荣幸得宣布 今年“年度最佳志愿者”的得主是
it is my sincere pleasure to present our "volunteer of the year" award
埃斯特尔·达布尼
to Estelle Dabney.
谢谢
Thank you.
除奖章以外 还有500美元的奖金
And along with a plaque, comes a check for $500.
噢 我差点把这部分给忘了
Oh. I had almost forgot about that part.
我相信你一定会把这些钱
I assume you'll be putting that money
用在关于问题儿童的工作上
towards your work with troubled children.
不然我还能用在哪儿呢
What else would I do with it?
去买♥♥一套金银线织物运动衣
Buy a gold lame tracksuit?
我被耍得还不够吗 还要让我看到这种画面
It's not enough I got tricked, I gotta see that?
现在
Now...
我们希望听听今天跟你一起来的
I was hoping we could hear from the young man you brought with
小男孩怎么说也许他有一些话要说
you tonight.Maybe he could say a few words?
噢 还是不用了吧
Oh. That's not a good idea.
他非常爱惹麻烦
He's very troubled.
噢 我很乐意来说几句
Oh, I'd be happy to say a few words.
我将要说什么完全取决于500元里我能拿多少
The type of words I say will depend on my cut of the 500.
这是敲诈
That's blackmail.
你猜对了
That's right.
谢谢 老太婆们
Thank you, old ladies.
我叫盖比
My name is Gabe and,
在这儿是想告诉大家一个真实的达布尼女士
I'm here to tell you the real story about Mrs. Dabney.
五五分
Fifty-fifty.
这个女人
This woman...
就是我的天使
Is my angel.
泰迪
Teddy...
很抱歉我忘了我们是怎么邂逅的
I'm sorry I forgot how we met.
这不仅仅是忘了细节的问题
It's about more than forgetting a few details.
有时候我只是觉得
Sometimes I just feel like...
我比你更重视这段感情
I'm more into this relationship than you are.
还记得我们分手的那段时间吗
Remember that period when we were broken up?
记得
Yeah.
知道那有多久吗
How long was that?
不清楚 大概九个月
I don't know. Like nine months?
八个月十九天四小时
Eight months, 19 days and four hours.
哇
Wow.
泰迪 我人生中最美好的事就是遇见了你
Teddy, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
我不记得我们邂逅的情景
I may not remember the moment we met,
但是我可以让这一刻被铭记
but can still make this a moment to remember.
我们该怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
好吧 我有一个主意
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表