剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
老弟 都说别笑话我了
Dude! I said don't laugh at me.
不是我
That wasn't me.
我笑话你的时候 会发出这种动静
When I laugh at you, it sounds like this.
对不对
Right?
那会是谁呢
So who was that?
我 我不知道
I.. I don't know.
大概是风声吧
Maybe it's just the wind.
没事的 嘿 我知道有什么能让你感觉好一点
All right? Hey, you know what will make you feel better?
咱们来生一堆欢欣又美好的炉火
If we build a nice, cheerful fire.
火是好东西 火能让恶灵退散
Fire's good. Fire will ward off evil spirits.
没错 -而且我们还可以生更多
Right. -Plus we can make s'mores.
嘿 把那张旧报纸递给我
Hey, hand me that old newspaper.
看这个
Look at this.
“本地家庭发生谋杀案”
"murders at local house".
这 这 就是这栋房♥子
It's.. it's.. it's this house.
这里发生过谋杀案
There were murders here.
给我
Give me that.
“本日警长有个令人毛骨悚然的发现”
"the sheriff made a gruesome discovery today"
“一对度假旅行中夫妻的尸体”
"when the bodies of a vacationing couple"
“在死者之湖的一座小木屋被找到”
"were found at a cabin on dead man's lake".
我就觉得这栋房♥子不对劲
I knew there was something wrong with this house.
这是座凶宅
It's a murder house.
多谢你啊 老爸
Thank you, dad.
你先冷静点
Just calm down.
仅凭这里之前曾经发生过谋杀案
Just because there was a murder here before,
并不意味着还会继续发生谋杀啊
Doesn't mean there's gonna be more.
你跟他说吧
Tell him that.
PJ 盖比
PJ, Gabe.
他知道我们的名字
It knows our names!
是老爸 杀手是老爸
It's dad! The murderer's dad!
嘿 你们俩在整什么幺蛾子
Hey, what the heck is wrong with you two?
我不过是去劈些柴火
I'm just chopping some firewood.
爸爸 这栋房♥子发生过谋杀案
Dad, there were murders in this house.
你快看报纸 -报纸到哪去了
Look at the newspaper. -Where's the paper?
报纸消失了
The newspaper's gone!
报纸 哦 在这里
The newspaper's.. oh, there it is.
你先冷静下来好吗
Would you please calm down?
这没什么好怕的
There is nothing to be afraid of.
晚上好 -啊
Evening. -Ah!
哎呀 你别再这样吓人了行吗
Jeez! You've got to stop doing that.
我只是过来看看你们是不是还在这里
Just came to check and see if you were still here.
我们为什么要离开
Why wouldn't we be?
没有原因
No reason.
那 晚安
Goodnight, now.
等一下 你知道关于这件事的情况吗
Wait. Do you know anything about this?
谋杀案
The murders?
知道啊 这是未解之谜
Yeah. They were never solved.
来这里的大多数人都认为凶手是
Most people up here think the killer was..
我说得太多了
I've said too much.
你从来就没把一句话说全过 拜托 多说点吧
You never say enough. Please, finish your sentences.
一些人认为杀手就是
Some folks think the killer is the angry spirit of..
伊利亚·T·戴德曼准将的凶灵
Commodore Elijah T. Deadman.
当然 还有些人有不同的见解
Of course other folks have a different theory.
很好 是什么呢
Okay. What's that?
认为杀手是我
That it's me.
好吧 兄弟俩就像夏奇和史酷比
Well, Shaggy and Scooby are convinced
非说这栋房♥子里有个杀手幽灵在闹鬼
the house is haunted by a killer ghost.
(《史酷比》里的角色和情节)
鲍伯 你来看看这个
Bob, come here. Look at this.
艾薇在给泰迪送汤
Ivy's giving Teddy soup.
怎么了
So?
怎么了 她一个小时里都送了三次汤了
So, she's given her soup three times in the last hour.
看起来像是在循环播放
It's like it's on a continuous loop.
你说是不是泰迪在耍什么花招
You think Teddy's up to something?
她可是我的女儿
She's my daughter.
我就知道她会耍花招
I know she's up to something.
当然 她也是你的女儿
Of course, she's your daughter, too,
所以她的计划总失败
so she shouldn't able to pull it off.
嘿 泰迪不接电♥话♥
Hey. Teddy's not picking up.
没关系 我有个更好的主意
You know what? I have a better idea.
喂 达布尼太太吗 我是艾米·邓肯
Hi, Mrs. Dabney, it's Amy Duncan.
不 别挂电♥话♥
No, don't hang up.
嘘 伙计们 安静
Shh! Guys.. guys.
你好 达布尼太太 有什么事吗
Hi, Mrs. Dabney. What's up?
你妈妈打电♥话♥来让我查看你的情况
Your mother called and asked me to check on you.
她说你病了
Said you were sick.
哦
Oh.
对 我的感冒真的很严重
Yeah, I've got a really bad cold.
所以你就把派对礼服穿上了是吗
So you put on a party dress?
它总能让我觉得开心点嘛
It always cheers me up.
你知道什么事能让我感到开心吗
You know what cheers me up?
就是拆穿向父母说谎的小孩
Busting kids who lie to their parents.
真的吗 这样做会让你开心吗
Really? That cheers you up?
萝卜青菜 各有所爱
We all have our things.
好吧 达布尼太太
Okay, Mrs. Dabney.
你逮到我了 你打算把我怎么样
You got me. What are you gonna do?
你走运了 有一件事情
Lucky for you, there's one thing
比拆穿谎言还要合我心意
I like more than busting kids.
是什么 -让我参加派对
What's that? -Getting my party on.
好吧 那么说
Okay, so..
要是我邀请你参加派对 你就能保守秘密吗
If I invite you to the party, this stays between us?
就这么定了
You got a deal.
啊 快请进
Ah, come on in.
我先去给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 告诉她一切正常
Let me call your mother and tell her everything's okay.
然后就回来 哦 我有个问题
Then I'll be back. Oh, one question..
现在的小孩还跳“哈梭舞”吗
Are kids these days still doing "the hustle"?
那是什么
What's that?
哦 你一定会喜欢的
Ooh. You are in for a treat.
非常感谢你跑一趟 达布尼太太
Well, thank you very much for checking Mrs. Dabney.
我 不好意思打扰你了
I'm.. I'm sorry to have bothered you.
真奇怪 她说泰迪就
I don't get it, she said Teddy was
躺在沙发上 病入膏肓
laying on the couch sick as a dog.
那很好啊
That's nice.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, mommy.
你们有什么事吗
May we help you?
查莉有点害怕 她特别想让我们大家都过来
Charlie got scared, and thought it would be a good idea
和你们一起睡
if we all came and slept with you.
我才没有呢
No, I didn't.
她不好意思承认
She's embarrassed.
好吧 就一小会儿哦
Okay, just for a little while.
你的小膝盖为啥总能踢那么准
Why do little knees always find that spot?
哦
Oh..
这派对是不是超棒的啊
Is this a great party or what?
不 我是真的在问你
No, really. I'm asking.
我没什么标准可以作为参照
I have no frame of reference.
哎 达布尼太太呢
Hey, where's Mrs. Dabney?
我记得她不是说要过来吗
I thought she was supposed to be coming over?
她可能是找不到什么合适的衣服穿
Maybe she couldn't find something to wear.
你家唱机在哪 我已经准备好摇摆起来了
Where's your turntable? I'm ready to boogie!
好了 那是什么声音
Okay, what was that?
是幽灵
It's the ghost.
或者是杀手 -或者是杀手的幽灵
Or the killer. -Or the killer ghost.
或者是幽灵杀手
Or the ghost killer.
鲍伯 快醒醒
Bob, wake up.
我起来了 我起来了 起来了
I'm up! I'm up. I'm up.
鲍伯 鲍伯 把灯打开
Bob.. Bob, turn on the lights.
灯坏了
They don't work.
我有个问题
Question.
那面墙今天下午的时候就在淌红水了吗
Was that wall dripping red ooze this afternoon?
另一个问题
Follow up question,
你们还有谁能看到那个漂浮的烛台吗
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表