剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
喔喔喔
Whoa whoa whoa.
问题可不在于我爸
My dad's not the problem.
在于你♥爸♥
Yours is.
我是说
I mean, yeah.
我爸是有问题 不过这次的问题不在他
My dad is a problem, but not this problem.
我不敢相信你竟然说我爸的坏话
Well, I can't believe you're saying bad things about my dad.
爸 我们走
Daddy? Let's go!
怎么了 亲爱的 - 我想走了
What's wrong, honey? - I want to go.
盖比就是个混球
Gabe's a jerk.
哦是吗
Oh... Oh yeah? Well...
你闻起来再也没有花香的味道了
You don't smell like flowers any more!
说得好
Good one.
可不是呢嘛
Wasn't it?
哇 还真是震惊啊
Wow. This is a shock.
看来咱俩也不能做朋友了
Hey, I guess this is it for us, too, huh?
咱孩子闹翻了不代表咱俩就不能在一起玩了啊
Just because the kids aren't seeing each other doesn't mean that we can't.
我有个好主意
Hey, I got a great idea.
我们去露营吧
Let's go camping.
我有个更好的注意
Hey, I got a better idea.
是啥呀
What is it?
好了 小查莉
Well, Charlie.
老妈又一次的介入我的活动
Um, once again mom interfered with one of my activities,
不过这次呢还真是帮上忙了
but this time she actually helped.
多亏她 我们队比以前更紧密了
Yeah, thanks to her, the team really bonded.
等做法♥院♥命令的社区服务的时候
And, uh, we'll have a chance to bond even more
估计会更紧密
at our court-ordered community service.
你好
Hello?
找谁
Who?
鲍伯喇♥嘛♥丁当
Bob-a-lama-ding-dong?
说我不在 - 哈哈 你在
I'm not here. - Oh, yes you are!
啧啧 看来鲍伯喇♥嘛♥丁当交个新朋友嘛
Well, it looks like Bob-a-lama-ding-dong has a new friend.
咳
Ooh.
祝他好运吧 小查莉
Wish him good luck, Charlie.
泰迪亲 那不是真的
Teddy, honey, it's not true.
她们嘴太坏了
Those girls were just being mean.
真的吗
Are you sure?
当然了
Yes, I'm sure.
你脑袋不大
You do not have a big head.
你确定你不是在安慰我
You're not just saying that?
当然不是了
No. No.
很多家庭都需要把门加宽的
Lots of families have to have their doors widened.
不过最近我感觉
It's just that lately I've been feeling Like it's...
脑袋比以前大了
Bigger than usual.
那估计是因为跟你兄弟们呆在一起的时间太长了
Well, that's because You've been spending too much time with your brothers.
说啥呢你们
Hey, guys. What's going on?
你看啥呢
What you looking at?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表