剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, right. Um...
好吧 没问题 你完事了我们再走
Okay, no problem. We'll leave right after you're done.
好吧 主意不错
Okay, sounds great.
嘿 我们为什么要带上过期的食物
Hey, why are we taking the perishables?
因为
Because...
我们
We...
来了
Coming!
终于 -哦 我的宝贝
Finally. - Oh there's my girl.
嘿 昨晚啥时候到的
Hey, what time did you get in last night?
凌晨4点 我太抱歉了
4:00 A.M. I am so sorry.
飞机延迟 蛋饼凉了
The plane got delayed, quiches went cold,
赫伯只带了一份沙拉
Herb only brought one side salad...
整个一场悲剧啊
It was a complete disaster.
赫伯
Herb?
是的 你往回飞的话也许能碰上他
Yeah, you'll probably meet him on the flight back.
但重要的是现在我们终于在一起了
But the important thing is that we're together now.
嗯嗯 只有一个小时
Well, for an hour.
什么
What?
是的 我必须要赶飞机 明天有课
Yeah, I have to catch a plane. I've got class tomorrow.
嗯 太棒了 那我得等到春假才能再见到你
Well, great. So I have to wait until spring break to see you again?
哦 天啊
Oh. Gosh.
我父母春假来波士顿
My parents are coming to Boston for spring break.
所以 我们接下来五个月只有这一小时在一起
So we have one hour together in five months?
嗯嗯 我们可以找几个周末找对方
Well, we can find a couple ofweekends to visit each other.
不 斯宾塞 我做不到
No, Spence, I can't.
我爸妈都不知道我去你那了
My parents don't even know that I took this trip,
我不能再向他们说谎
I can't lie to them again.
那我们该怎么办
Well, what are we gonna do?
我不知道 我不知道这会这么难
I don't know. I didn't know it was gonna be this hard.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me neither.
我不能把我所有的时间都花在想你上
I just can't spend all my time missing you.
我会疯掉的
I'm gonna drive myself crazy.
是的 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I feel the same way.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
嗯 我是说 我们什么都做不了 除了
Well, I mean, there's nothing we can do, except...
我不想说出来
I don't wanna say it.
是的 我也不想说
Yeah, I don't wanna say it either.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Oh, I love you too.
我会想死你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
你俩为啥这么悲伤
Why you so sad?
因为我们在说再见 查莉 并且
Well because we're saying goodbye, Charlie, and...
这很难说出口
It's a very hard thing to do.
那就说 你好
Then say, "hello".
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 也许那会轻松一些
Yeah, maybe that's easier.
你好 泰迪
Hello, Teddy.
你好 斯宾塞
Hello, Spencer.
偶甜美滴家
Home sweet home.
哦 盖比里埃尔·邓肯 这发生什么事了
Oh! Gabriel Duncan, what is going on?
这是我的新房♥间
This is my new room.
你咋知道这个阁楼的呢
I didn't think you knew about the attic.
嗯 空穴来风
Well, the word gets around.
花了13年 才打探到这个情报的
It took 13 years, but it got around.
亲爱的 你不能把阁楼变成你的卧室
Honey, you cannot turn the attic into your bedroom.
你不能 也许我能
You can't, but maybe I can.
啥
What?
我正找些话题好在电视上讲
Well, I've been looking for something to talk about on TV tomorrow,
这点子太棒了
and this is perfect!
我家不够大 但我灵思妙想了一下
My house was too small, but I had a brainstorm.
你灵思妙想了一下
You had a brainstorm?
肯定不是斯基比想的啊
Well, it sure wasn't Skippy.
不不不
No no no.
嗨 泰迪 还记得我不
Hi, Teddy, remember me?
没心情 PJ
Not now, P.J.
哦 我可不认识什么PJ
Oh, I don't know any P.J.
我是袜袜偶人 袜袜
I'm Socky the sock puppet.
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
当你小时候伤心时 我经常让你开心起来
When you were little and feeling sad, I used to cheer you up.
这就是我现在要做的
And that's what I'm here to do now.
让我们把那个下弯的眉毛翘起来
Let's turn that frown upside down!
我真够呛
I don't think I can.
袜袜 还是交给我吧
Better let me handle this, Socky.
好的
Okay.
我知道这很难受 但相信我 这是最艰难的时候
I know it hurts, but trust me, this is the hardest part.
我就是太想他了
I just miss him so much.
会好起来的 会好起来的
It's gonna get better. It's gonna get better.
我了解 因为我也经历过这些
I know because I've been through this.
记得当斯凯勒离开时 我以为我的世界完蛋了
Remember when Skyler moved away? I thought my world was over
但我还是设法挺过来了
but,somehow I managed to move on.
你也会的
You will too.
嗯 我只是
Well, I just...
我不想结束这段感情
I don't want it to be over.
或许并不会结束
Maybe it isn't.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
或许以后 等机缘合适时
Maybe someday, when the timing's right...
你和斯宾塞会还会在一起的
You and Spence will be together again.
噢哦 棉线球
Uh-oh, lint ball.
嘿 这样才对嘛
Hey, there it is.
终于看到笑容了
There's that smile.
噢 袜袜
Oh, Socky.
什么时候我老哥变得这么聪明了
When did my big brother get to be so wise?
从他退学后 -你干什么了
When he dropped out of college. - You did what?!
我不知道他在胡说些什么
I don't know what he's talking about.
感觉紧张吗宝贝
How you feeling, sweetie?
你准备好了没
You doing okay?
我感觉好极了 妈妈
I'm good, mommy.
哦 亲爱的 我在问泰迪呢
Oh, honey, I was talking to Teddy.
不紧张 我很放松 妈妈
No, I'm okay, mom.
不用担心我了
But don't worry about me.
今天是你的大日子
Today is your big day.
嘿 妈妈要上电视了
Hey, mommy's gonna be on TV.
太棒了 太棒了
Yeah yeah.
泰迪 听着 如果你想倾诉
Teddy, look, if you ever need to talk.
随时可以找我 -谢谢
You know I'm here for you. - Thanks.
快说 跟她坦白
Go ahead, tell her.
把谎称去别人家过夜而跑到波士顿的事跟她坦白
Tell her you lied about the sleepover and went to Boston.
现在是绝佳时机啊
Now's the perfect time.
她心情大好而且
She's in a good mood and...
噢 有葡萄
Ooh! Grapes.
不错 不错 感觉好多了
Yes yes, much better.
感觉实在是好很多 早就想把这扇门给拆了
Much better. Been wanting to get rid of that door for years.
这下感觉空间敞亮多了
It really opens the space up.
鲍伯 到底怎么回事 为什么房♥子里的东西一直断裂
Bob, what is going on? Why do things keep breaking?
亲爱的 东西断裂呢
Honey, things break.
是时有发生的 你真正该问的是
Happens all the time. The real question...
为什么以前家里的东西老不断裂
Is "why weren't things breaking before?"
谢谢 菲尔 让我们来首度采访
Thanks, Phil. And now let's say hello
多子妈妈博客的博主艾米·邓肯
to mommy blogger Amy Duncan.
早上好 艾米 -早上好 简
Good morning, Amy. - Good morning, Jan.
早上好 丹佛
And Good Morning, Denver.
今天你打算跟大家分享点什么呢 艾米
So what are you going to talk to us about today, Amy?
分享解决问题之道 简
Problem-solving, Jan.
当你家和我这个多子妈妈的家一样拥挤不堪的时候
When your nest is as full as this mama bird's,
你也会想尽办法去腾出更多的空间
you're always finding ways to make more room.
我所有忠实的粉丝都知道我的小女儿查莉
All of my loyal readers know that my youngest daughter Charlie,
和她姐姐斯基比同住一间房♥
shares a room with her sister Skippy.
谁 -嘘
Who? - Shh!
斯基比很调皮捣蛋 是吧
And that Skippy is quite a handful, isn't she?
那是 这要讲起来就一发难收 简
Oh, don't get me started, Jan.
不管怎样
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表