剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嗨 Charlie 快看看你
Hi, Charlie, there you are.
才九个月大 多可爱啊
Nine months old and look how cute you are.
再看看我多么可爱啊
And look how cute I am.
我是你的姐姐Teddy
It's your big sister Teddy here,
我在拍视频日记
And I'm making this video diary
来帮你立足于我们这个
To help you survive our...
特别的家
Special family.
嗨 看来老爹已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了
Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas.
哦 这是妈妈
Oh, and there's mom,
今天早上看起来最可爱了
Looking lovelier than ever this morning.
没那心情和你开玩笑
Not in the mood.
好了 我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了
Okay. I think you've had enough bananas.
我们改吃点甜豌豆吧
So we're switching to sweet peas!
你会喜欢吃的 快看 妈妈认为它们很美味哦
You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy.
非常聪明 一定要让妈妈先尝 懂吗
Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay?
哦 那是你的大哥 PJ
Oh, and there's your older brother PJ
像往常一样在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业
Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual.
这才不是今天的家庭作业
It's not today's homework.
这是昨天的家庭作业
This is yesterday's homework.
你可能有机会和你哥哥
There's a chance you two will be
一起念高中哦
in high school together.
哦 那是爸爸在准备下一天的工作
Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work.
他靠杀虫来赚钱
He kills bugs for a living.
宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了
Honey, come on. we've been through this.
我不是杀虫
I don't kill bugs.
我是害虫防治专家
I'm a pest control specialist.
还不都是得
Either way...
现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦
So now you've met the whole family.
忘记某人了吧
Forgetting somebody?
Gabe 不是 不是的 我没有忘记你
Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you.
我只是打算拿你来压轴
I was just saving the best for last.
Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe
Gharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe.
你想对Charlie说点什么吗
You want to say something to Charlie?
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间
Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer
来适应你 因为你有点像个惊喜
To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise.
我还以为惊喜是好事呢
I thought surprises were supposed to be good.
好了 就到这里了
And... cut.
好了 大家听着
Okay, gang, listen up.
我今晚要回到医院工作
I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital
这是从Charlie出生后我第一次上班
For the first time since Charlie was born,
所以我想让你们今晚全都留在家
So I want everyone to stay at home
帮你♥爸♥爸照顾宝宝 - 等下 不行 妈妈
and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom.
我今晚不能待在家里
I'm not gonna be here tonight.
我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了
I have a study date at the library.
你的意思是借学习之机
Don't you mean "studly" date...
和Spencer约会吧
With Spencer?
哦 留着亲你的枕头吧
Oh, save it for your pillow.
我很抱歉 Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的计划
I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule.
但是 爸爸
But, dad--
Bob - 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了
Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now.
妈妈 别误会我的意思
Mom, don't take this the wrong way,
但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝 呢
But why did you guys have to have another baby?
那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了
Well, because three kids was just too easy.
胆小鬼才只生三个
Three's for quitters.
Teddy 你已经懂事了 不至于去和
And Teddy, you know better than to schedule
一个我从来没见过的男生约会一起学习吧
a study date with a boy I've never met.
拜托 作为你的爸爸
Come on. as dad, it's my responsibility
知道我孩子的每个生活细节是我的责任
to know every detail of my kids' lives.
是吗
Oh yeah?
那我的学校校名是什么
What school do I go to?
嗯 和某个总统名字一样
Um-- the one named after that president.
嗨 快点吧 我得开车送你们去学校了
Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school.
我们走吧 - 等下 我还没吃早饭呢
Let's go. - Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet.
快点 我们走 - 一天中最重要的一餐
Come on, let's go. - Most important meal of the day
我从没吃到过 - 我们走吧
Never got it. - Let's go!
我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢 - 是林肯小学
I've gotta get you to... Roosevelt? - Lincoln.
记住了
Got it.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
就在这里 我们的家
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈
Hang in there, baby, things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好未来
But I know your future is bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
不要怀疑
There is no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Eveything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back all around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
查莉成长日记 第一季第一集
Good Luck Charlie S01E01 Study Date
Bob 亲爱的 我去上班了
Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!
好了 老公 这是Charlie的生活安排
Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule.
这上面写着什么时候喂她
It tells you when to feed her,
什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉
When to change her and when to put her down.
宝贝 放轻松
Sweetheart, would you relax?
一切尽在全能老爹的掌控之中呢
Big daddy's got this all under control.
好了 不要以为你的烧烤围裙上写着全能老爹
Okay, just because that's on your barbecue apron
你就真当自己全能了
Doesn't make it true.
如果Charlie哭闹了 她的橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来
Now if charlie gets fussy, her rubber ducky will calm her down.
它们到处都是 拜托你小心点
They're all over the place. Please be careful--
它们到处都是 - 亲爱的
They're all over the place. - Honey...
你似乎忘记了我已经事无巨细地
You seem to forget I was fully involved
养育了三个孩子
in the raising of three kids.
哦 是吗 我生日是什么时候
Oh, yeah? When's my birthday?
5月12号♥ - 11月23号♥
July 12th. - November 23rd.
记住了
Got it.
祝你好运 Charlie
Good luck, Charlie.
拜拜
Mwah! Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, dad?
什么事 - 我有个家庭作业的问题问你
Yeah? - I have a homework question.
好吧 说吧
Okay, fire away.
一般人能舔到自己的腋窝吗
Can the average human lick his own armpit?
可以 - 谢了
Yeah. - Thanks.
那是什么作业 科学问题吗
So what was that, like a science question?
不是
Nope.
我来开门 我来开门
I'll get it. I'll get it.
我来开门 其他人都不许碰
I'll get it. Nobody else get it!
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
好啊
Hi!
我是Teddy的爸爸
I'm Teddy's dad.
很高兴见到你 先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
嗯 Spencer和我要学习了
Uh, Spencer and I are studying
我们得准备明天的生物测验 - 真的吗
for our biology test tomorrow. - Are you, now?
是的 没错 所以请大家都离开好吗
Yes. yes, we are, so can everyone please leave?
除了你
Not you.
Teddy - 什么事
Teddy. - Yeah?
我记得你妈说过今天不许学习约会的
I thought your mom said no study date.
是啊 不能在图书馆
Yeah, at the library.
哦 是的
Oh, right.
那么你和她说了在家里学习的事吗
Okay, so then you've talked to her about this?
我当然说了
Of course I did.
我的意思是 我 我非常确定我说过了
I mean, I'm-- I'm pretty sure I did.
只不过我每天和那么多人
It's just I talk to so many different people
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表