剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我们在玩一个叫做
We're playing a new game called uh..
扔鸡的游戏
Chicken drop.
没拿住鸡的人必须将对方抱下楼
And he who drops the chicken must carry the victor down the stairs.
我们还在相互磨合呢
We're still working out the kinks.
很高兴为您服务 -嗨
May I help you? - Hi.
我们有一个双人餐位预约 邓肯预定的
We have a reservation. Duncan, party of two.
抱歉 我们这里没有记录
Sorry, I don't have you down.
什么 怎么会
What? But, um..
我确认了预约之后又确认了一次之后又致电确认
I confirmed the reservation and then I reconfirmed..
之后我又致电确认了好多次
And then I reconfirmed the reconfirm.
总之我想表达的意思是
Which is basically just a long way of saying
我真的花了很大的心思来预定餐位
that I put a lot of work into this reservation
所以我现在就要我的位置 立刻马上
so I want my table and I want it now!
啊 在这里啊 “邓肯”
Oh, here it is, "Duncan".
我们走吧
Shall we?
你是谁来的
So who are you again?
我是来自透亮服务部的
I'm the Window Inspector from the Department of
窗户检察员
See-through Services.
好吧 我已经当了25年的公♥寓♥经理
Okay, I've been a building manager for 25 years,
但我一次也没有听说过
and I have never heard of that.
至少你现在知道了
Well, you're hearing about it now.
来看看这里如何
All right, let's see what we got here.
是啊
Oh yeah.
P87 单片玻璃 我们看过不少这个了
P87, single pane.. We see a lot of these.
好的 在我检查的最后
Okay, for the final part of my inspection
我需要你离开一下
I'm gonna need you to vacate the premises.
恕不能从命
I can't do that.
我得严肃认真地对待公♥寓♥安全
I take the security of my building very seriously.
我有个士力架 -干完活后锁好门
I have a candy bar. - Lock up when you're done.
P.J.
P.J.!
难以置信
Unbelievable!
他承诺过的
He promised.
哦
Oh!
原来如此 对门的小丑指的是对门住着一个小丑
Oh, so "the clown next door" meant the clown next door.
茶感觉怎么样
So how's your tea?
事实上有点凉了
Actually it's a little cold.
没问题 我来解决
Well, I can fix that.
嗯 抱歉 她的茶凉了
Um, excuse me, her tea is cold.
您能帮她重新拿一杯吗
Could you get her a fresh cup?
确保茶足够烫 沸腾的那种
And make sure it's hot, like piping hot.
我听说您喜欢兰花
I hear that you like orchids.
我曾经喜欢 但之后我母亲去世了
I used to and then my Mother passed away.
兰花也是她的最爱
Orchids were her favorite too.
现在我一看到兰花就不住落泪
And now I can't even look at one without crying.
天啊
Oh my gosh.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 我手麻了
Yes. Oh, my hand fell asleep.
讨厌
Darn it.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 -又来 怎么了
Ah ah! - What, what's wrong?
我舌头烫到了
I burned my tongue.
冰 快 我们需要冰
Ice ice! We need ice!
啊 冰
Ah, ice.
好点没
Is that helping?
我被粘住了
I'm stuck.
你怎么了
You're what?
我被粘住了
I'm stuck!
您是指鸭子 您能说清楚点么吗
You're a duck? Could you sound it out?
这边怎么样了
How is everything over here?
好吧 老妈 我要搬回来了
Well, Mom, I'm moving back home.
哦 不会吧
Oh no.
这真是太悲伤了 完全出乎意料
It's such sad, unexpected news.
我今天回家看到屋子里一团糟
I came back home today and the place was a mess.
怎么了 没整理的床
What was it? Unmade bed?
到处都散落着薯片
Potato chips everywhere?
你怎么知道薯片的事的
How do you know about the chips?
我不知道啊
I don't.
拜托 他分明向我保证过
Man. And after he promised me
他会保持屋子清洁的
he was going to keep the place clean.
我这辈子都不会再理他了
I'm never talking to that guy again.
嘿 你们最终还是会和好 成为密友的
Hey, once you get over this, you guys will be best friends again.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
其实我可以忍♥受他把房♥间弄得一团糟
I mean, really I could have dealt with the mess..
但他当着我的面说那不是他做的
But he looked me right in the eye and said he didn't do it.
密友是不互相说谎的
Best friends don't lie to each other.
我去把我的东西放下
I'm gonna go put my stuff away.
P.J. 等一下
P.J., wait.
埃米特没有弄乱你的公♥寓♥
Emmett didn't mess up your apartment.
是我♥干♥的
I did.
什么
What?
为什么
Why would you do that?
因为我认为你还不能独自生活 但是
Because I thought you weren't ready to live on your own. And..
事实上
The truth is..
是我没有准备好
I'm the one who's not ready.
拜托 老妈 我已经18岁了
But, Mom, I'm 18.
我是个成年人了
I'm an adult now.
但你在我眼里依然是个小男孩
But you're still my little boy.
永远都是
You'll always be my little boy.
您是个称职的母亲
You're a good Mom.
我知道
I know.
称职到闯入我的公♥寓♥并搞破坏
A good Mom who broke into my apartment and trashed it.
是啊
I know.
爹地 感觉如何
How you feeling, Dad?
很好啊
Good good.
太好了 -是啊 我成功了
Yeah! - Yes, I did it!
我做到了 -这就对了 你一直在担心什么
I did it! - Nice! What were you so worried about?
我不知道啊 这很简单啊
I don't know. It was a piece of cake.
你要去干吗 -去吃块蛋糕
Where are you going? - To get a piece of cake.
这值得庆祝一下
A guy's gotta celebrate.
并且 感激涕零
Oh hey, thank you..
多亏了你帮我 你真的
So much for getting me through this. You real..
不要啊
No!
不好了
No!
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey..
你又没抱住小孩是吧 鲍伯
You dropped the baby again, didn't you, Bob?
你在说什么
What?
好啦 查莉 嗯 我和斯宾塞的母亲去喝茶了
Well, Charlie, um, I went to tea with Spencer's Mom.
我们相当愉快
And we had so much fun..
并决定在急诊室中继续
We decided to keep that party going..
共享欢乐
In the emergency room.
是啊 我认为沃什女士最近是不会再和我说话了
Yeah, I don't think Mrs. Walsh will be talking to me anytime soon.
或者和任何人说话
Or to anyone.
怎么
What..
老爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
带托比出去散步
Taking Toby for a walk.
这个看起来不像散步啊
That doesn't really look like a walk.
现在不像 过会就是了
No, it will be eventually.
那好 难道你不拿一包尿布吗
Well, don't you need the diaper bag?
拜托啊
Aw, man!
查莉小妹 你在他手上幸存了3年 还就只剩15年了哦
Well, you survived him for three years, all you need is 15 more.
祝你好运啰 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
嗨 鲍伯·邓肯在此推广令人惊叹的全新产品
Hi, Bob Duncan here with another amazing product
来简化您的生活
that is going to make your life easier.
您家里有楼梯吧 那您家里有婴儿吗
You have stairs, do you have a baby?
那好 这种事在您身上发生过多少次
Well, how many times has this happened to you?
啊
Whoa!
不过 您再也不用担心
Well, those days are gone.
因为下次您的孩子在飞天过后不会痛哭
Because the next time your baby goes flying,
借助于全新的超幸福
he won't end up crying, thanks to the new ultra-cute..
婴儿伞
Baby Chute!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表