剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Or not.
老妈 我需要买♥♥条裙子
Mom, I need to buy a dress.
我不能随便从衣柜里挑一件穿上
I can't just wear something from my closet.
也许不在你的衣柜里挑
Maybe not your closet.
感觉情况不妙
I don't like where this is going.
让我给你讲个故事
Let me tell you a story
在当时就是个悲剧啊
that seemed tragic at the time,
但如今终于要画上完美的句点了
but is now finally gonna have a happy ending.
情况真的很不妙啊
I really don't like where this is going.
1988的那一年
The year was 1988,
青春美丽的艾米·布兰肯琥珀
and a young and beautiful Amy blankenhooper
走在前往舞会的路上 和她的第三选择 鲍勃·邓肯
was on her way to the prom with her third choice Bob Duncan.
但是 情况发展得和艾米所计划的不一样
But alas, all would not turn out as Amy had planned.
得知这个故事要讲上一阵子
Knowing this story would go on for a while,
泰迪坐下了
Teddy sat down.
鲍勃·迪斗鲍克 艾米的首选
Bob Diddlebock, Amy's first choice,
带着他的舞伴去吃牛排
took his date out for steak.
鲍勃·邓肯拿着优♥惠♥券去吃臭虾
Bob Duncan had a coupon for the shrimp Bucket.
总之 那是一个撑破肚皮的夜晚
Anyway, it was an all-you-can-eat night,
艾米尝试跟上鲍勃的节奏
and Amy tried to keep up with Bob,
那是她的第二个错误
which was her second mistake.
一个使她那条价值不菲的裙子
A mistake that her beautiful prom dress
万劫不复的错误
would pay for dearly.
你想说什么
So what are you saying...
你吐在舞会礼服上了吗
Did you puke on your prom dress?
那个 在1988年 我们称之为“呕”
Well, in 1988, we called it "hurling."
如今这个悲剧的故事终于要有个美好的结局了
Now this sad little story is finally gonna have a happy ending.
泰迪 明白吗
Teddy, don't you see?
我保留这条裙子多年
I saved that prom dress all these years
就是为了日后能让你穿上
so that you could wear it to your prom.
我去拿
I'll go get it.
老妈 你真的不用
Mom, you really don't have to...
闪瞎你的眼
Ba-bam!
泰迪 当这条裙子出现在舞会上时
Teddy, when this dress goes to the prom,
就好像是我在舞会上
it'll almost be like I finally get to go to the prom.
要真是你就好了
I wish it were you.
对了 查莉
And, Charlie,
也许你也可以穿这条裙子去舞会
maybe you can wear this to your prom, too.
算了 谢谢 妈咪
No, thank you, mommy.
好吧 你干啥呢 老爸
Okay. Whatcha doing, dad?
噢 只是想想咱家的新成员
Oh, just thinking about the new baby.
好吧 我一般都喜欢去楼上思考问题
Yeah, I like to do my thinking upstairs,
就是避免妨碍有人想来楼下
just in case someone wants to come down here,
玩会电子游戏什么的
play some video games or something.
知道吗 我只想知道
You know, all I want to know
是男孩还是女孩
is if it's gonna be a boy or a girl.
但是你妈老想要个惊喜
But your mother wants to be surprised.
干嘛不自己去问问然后瞒着老妈
Why don't you find out and then not tell mom?
你的大脑你做主
You have a brain of your own, right?
当然了
Of course I do.
只是你老妈的大脑不喜欢
It's just that your mother's brain doesn't like it
我的大脑自己做主
when my brain goes off on its own.
老爸 你不能当老妈的提线木偶
Dad, you can't just do whatever mom tells you to do.
你要为你自己反抗
You have to stand up for yourself.
知道吗 你给医生打电♥话♥ 你有权利知道一切
You know, you have to call the doctor and you have to demand to know.
你还别说 你真说对了 -对了
You know what? You're right. -Right?
我是说 我是孩子他爹 -没错 你是
I mean, I am the baby's father. -Yes, you are.
是的 我有权利知道
Yes, I do have some rights.
您好 玛西亚 我是鲍勃·邓肯
Hello. Marcia, Bob Duncan.
我不想打扰到医生 我只是想让你
I don't wanna bother the doctor. I was just... could you...
帮帮忙 你能瞄一眼档案吗
For me, could you just take a little look-see in our file
告诉我是男孩还是女孩
and just tell me if we're gonna have a boy or a girl?
好的 当然
Okay, sure.
快说 她说什么了
All right, what did she say?
让我别挂 她要向你老妈打电♥话♥汇报
Would I please hold while she calls your mother?
成了 接受吧 老爸
Well, face it, dad.
你的大脑比不过老妈的
Your brain's no match for mom's.
但是算你走运 我有个计划
But lucky for you, I have a plan.
邪恶的计划吗
Is it an evil plan?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
是个救助穷♥人♥的计划
It's a plan that helps the poor.
当然了 当然是个邪恶的计划
Of course, it's an evil plan.
我也不知道了
I don't know.
噢 别这样 你知道自己想这样的
Oh, come on. You know you want to do it.
难道这不是你第一个来找我的原因吗
Isn't that why you came to me in the first place?
好吧
Yeah.
哇 你好漂亮啊 -你也是
Wow! You look great. -So do you.
进来吧 -好的
Come on in. -Okay.
我们到了
Here we are.
到哪了 -舞会啊
What is this? -It's the prom.
你家里的舞会
Your prom is here in your house?
是啊 我在家上学
Yeah, I'm homeschooled.
这就是舞会的全部了吗
So this is the whole prom?
只有你和我
Just you and me
和一些老太太
and some old lady?
噢 那是我奶奶
Oh, that's my grandma.
她也同样是DJ
She's also the dj.
她为什么戴着墨西哥草帽
Why's she wearing a sombrero?
因为舞会的主题是
Because the theme of the prom
“国境之南”
is "south of the border."
噢 好吧 那就合理了
Oh, okay, that makes sense.
刚才有那么一刻 我感觉挺奇怪的
For a second there, I thought it was weird.
好啊 孩子们
Hola, kids!
聚会开始吧 亲们
Let the fiesta begin. Ole!
PJ 这是我妈妈
P.J., this is my mom.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
也是我的生物老师 历史老师
And my biology teacher and my history teacher
数学老师 -好了 照相吧
and my math teacher. -All right, picture time.
笑一笑 照片会放在年鉴上
Now smile. It's for the yearbook.
我知道这有点不同寻常
I know this is a little unusual.
也许我应该早点告诉你我在家上学
I guess I should have told you I was homeschooled.
总比不知道强
But it had been good information to have
噢 抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
至少事情不能再怪异了
Well, at least it's not getting any weirder.
嗨 咿
Hi... yee!
觉着咋样
So what do you think?
我 呃
I, uh...
呃
Uh...
算了 放松 我在灌木丛里藏了另一套礼服
No, relax, I've got a different dress hidden in the bushes.
好吧 那你干嘛穿着这件
Well, then why are you wearing that one?
泰迪 你简直美极了
Teddy, you almost look as beautiful
和我穿起来一样美
in that dress as I did.
当我没问
Never mind.
好了 照相了
Okay, picture time.
好了 你往后 别压到花边
Okay, back it up. You're crushing the ruffles.
不错
Good one.
好了 看这里 看这里
Okay, over here. Over here.
看这里 收下巴 斯宾塞
Over here. Chin down, Spencer.
好了 老妈 别照了 我们该走了
Okay, mom, come on, we have to go.
好吧 玩的开心 噢 等等 等等
Okay, have fun. Oh, wait! Wait.
我差点忘了 我有个惊喜
I almost forgot. I have a surprise.
配套的帽子
The matching hat!
噢
Oh!
噢 现在我的头也难逃此劫
Oh, now my head can be as lucky as the rest of me.
嘿 打扰一下 你是卡普医生吗 -是的
Hey, excuse me, are you Dr. Karp? -Yes.
嗨 我是盖比·邓肯
Hi, I'm Gabe Duncan.
噢 -幸会
Oh! -Nice to meet you.
这是查莉
And this is Charlie.
说实话 我们来这里是因为她对于
You know, we're here because she's having a hard time
未来家里的新成员有些疑问
with the new baby thing.
嘿 查莉
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表