剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
这是我的新香水
That's my new body spray.
你看看
Check it out.
“哥们儿”
"Duude".
还加个儿化音
With two "u"s.
即将十三岁的酷小伙专用香水
Body spray for cool dudes ages 12 to 13.
你准备这些是为了什么
What's all this about?
什么也不为
Nothing.
哦 顺便说一下 接下来的几天
Oh, and by the way, for the next couple of days,
我要和我暑期班的一个同学
I'm gonna be working on a project
一起做一个作业
with a kid from summer school.
哦 我懂了 这个同学是男同学还是女同学啊
Oh, I see. Is this kid a boy kid or a girl kid?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我在学校的时候对功课太专心了
When I'm at school I'm all about the work.
噢
Aw.
我的小宝贝恋爱了
My little baby has a crush.
亲爱的 我能帮上你什么忙吗
Honey, can I give you some advice?
我已经十三了 再也不需要我妈的任何帮助
I'm 13 now. I don't need any help from my mommy.
我说的是“哥们儿”的广♥告♥词
That's a direct quote from the "Duude" commercial.
出去
Get out!
好吧
Okay.
我打扮得漂漂亮亮 什么也不为
I got all dressed up for nothing?
你好 盖比
Hi, Gabe.
你好 简德
Hi, Jade.
我喜欢来你家玩
I like hanging out at your house.
你家永远是那么的安静合乐
It's always so nice and pieceful.
你干了什么 连商量都没跟我商量过
You did what?! Without even asking me?
哈利 你给我回来
Harry, you come back here!
姑娘们 我有个激动人心的消息
Girls, I have some exciting news.
你♥爸♥辞了工作 拿咱们家
Your father quit his job, took our
过日子的钱 盘了一家餐馆
life savings, and bought a restaurant.
我把两个梦想合二为一 创建了
I combined both my passions and created
全世界第一家天气主题餐厅
the world's first weather themed eatery.
飓风哈利气象餐厅
Hurricane Harry's weather cafe.
这全是托泰迪的福
And I owe it all to teddy.
为什么是我
What did I do?
你教他这个
You did this.
我们全都要在那里工作
And we're all gonna work there.
我 为什么我也要
Me? What did I do?
你不是想找工作吗 现在工作来了
Well, you wanted jobs? Now you got them.
不用了 温兹先生 -哦 不不不 泰迪
That's okay, Mr. Wentz.. -Oh, no, no, no, no, Teddy.
你也得加入进来
You are going to be a part of this, too.
就是因为你 这个家庭
Because of you, this family is
已经搭上一辆疯狂列车了
taking a ride on a crazy train.
无人幸免
All aboard.
呜-呜
Woo-woo.
嗯
Hmm.
啊
Ah.
好了
Okay.
查莉 我做了一些改装
Charlie, I've made some adjustments.
现在你的车更符合空气动力学了
Your trike is now more airdynamic.
我的车铃呢
Where's my bell?
哦 你不需要车铃
Oh, you don't need a bell,
你会一路保持领先的
you'll be in front all the time.
对吗
Right?
很好
Yes.
好啊 好啊 你是来反悔的吗
Well, well, well. You here to back out?
不 我来是为了先让你看看
No, I'm here to show you a preview of what
明天比赛之后给你准备的节目
you're gonna see tomorrow after the race.
我的胜利之舞
My victory dance.
哈 你喜欢吗
Uh! You like that?
就这样 -是啊
Oh yeah? -Yeah.
很好 我也准备了胜利之舞
Well, I got a victory dance, too.
在哪呢 -就像这样 走着
Where's it at? -Goes a little something like this.
还不错 喜欢吗
That's okay, you like this?
哦 赞
Oh, yes.
好了 大家伙 我们五分钟后就开张了
All right, everybody, we open in five minutes.
自然母亲呢
Where's mother nature?
我在这儿
Here I am.
哦 玛丽露 你可真迷人
Oh, Mary Lou, you look stunning.
哦 你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
我还以为这样会很傻呢 但是我必须承认
I thought this would be silly, but I must say..
这角色非我莫属
I do make it work.
好吧 我的特别服务生在哪
All right, where are my special waitresses?
阳光和雨露
Sunny and cloudy?
在这儿呢
Here we are.
那个
So..
要上暑期班真是倒霉透了 是不是
Kind of a bummer having to go to summer school, right?
我挺喜欢暑期班的
I like summer school.
我也是
Me too.
我说倒霉的时候 其实意思是 倒霉
When I said bummer, I meant bummer!
你只是换个口气说一个词
You can't change the meaning of a
是改变不了它的意思的
word by just saying it differently.
倒霉
Bummer.
嗯
Um..
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
嘿
Hey.
进展怎么样了 帅哥
How's it going out there, tiger?
糟透了 我一直在说错话
Terrible. I keep saying the wrong thing.
好吧
Well.
我知道你怎样可以赢得她的心
I know how you can win her over
而且你一个字都不用说
without saying a single word.
小宝宝 他要怎么帮我啊
The baby? How is he gonna help me?
一旦她看到你和托比相处得有多好
Once she sees how great you are with Toby..
她准会着迷得心都化了
She is guaranteed to melt.
现在
Now..
好好抱着他
Hold him close.
晃晃他的小脑袋
Cradle the head.
希望你能比我大哥更懂得怎么和女孩相处
I hope you're better with girls than my older brother.
简德 你还没见过我的婴儿小♥弟♥弟♥吧
Jade, I don't think you've met my baby brother.
这是托比
This is Toby.
哦天啊 他好可爱
Oh my gosh, he's so cute.
你和他相处的真好
And you're so good with him.
技巧是晃他的脑袋
The trick is to cradle the head.
来 再加点雨吧
Here, have some more rain.
也就是水啦
That's what we call water.
是不是很好玩啊
Isn't that fun?
马丁 四人桌 你们的座位准备好了
Martin, party of four, your table is ready.
我是飓风哈利 来做特别公告
This is hurricane Harry with a special bulletin.
接下来几分钟的预报是余兴节目
The forecast for the next few minutes is entertaining.
女士们先生们 音乐表演来自
Ladies and gentlemen, the musical stylings of..
温兹气象女孩
Wentz's weather girls.
来吧
Hit it.
飓风哈利好地方 滴嘀嗒嗒
Hurricane Harry's is the spot doo-dah, doo-dah.
我们供应菜肴 冷冷热热 无论白天
We serve our dishes cold and hot all the doo-dah day.
与黑夜
And night!
温兹气象女孩
Wentz's weather girls.
她们每个小时都会回来再表演一次
And they'll be back to do it again every hour on the hour.
如果我不知道这事是我爹干的 我会更喜欢
I liked it better when I didn't know what my dad did.
你觉得我们晾得够干了 能进屋了吗
Think we're dry enough to go in yet?
不行
Nope.
依然湿嗒嗒
Still squishing.
嘿
Hey.
上一场暴风雨里是什么东西在砸我们 冰雹吗
What hit us during that last storm? Was that sleet?
不是 熊孩子把一碗玉米片扔进电扇里了
No. Kid threw a bowl of nachos into the fan.
咱得辞了这份工作
We gotta quit this job.
我们不能啊 你妈会杀了我
We can't. Your mom would kill me
而你♥爸♥会垮掉的
and your dad will be crushed.
好吧 如果他明天再加上个地震
Well, if he adds an earthquake tomorrow,
咱俩才会真正的垮掉
we might actually be crushed.
等等 咱们虽然不能辞职
Wait, we can't quit.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表