剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
你怎么可以不用跑呢
How are you gonna get out of it?
我读八年级三年了 还是学到了点东西的
I've been in eighth grade for three years now, I've picked up some things.
噢 护士 过来一下
Oh, nurse? Over here.
怎么了
What's the problem?
噢 我刚才严重呕吐了
Oh, the problem is, I just totally barfed.
我可能上不了体育课了
Guess I can't go to P.E.
哇 那似乎是土豆汤和果汁
Wow, that looks like potato soup and fruit punch.
那正是我吃下的东西
That's what I ate.
它们大概在我胃里翻江倒海地狠斗了一番
Guess they had a fight in my stomach.
你确定它们到你胃里溜达过
Are you sure they were ever in your stomach?
地上的两滩似乎是分开的
They seem to have landed in two separate puddles.
呃 不是很明显 哈
Yeah. Gnarly, huh?
那么 你是不是该给我开张病假条让我免上体育课
So, guess you'd better write me a note to get out of P.E.
我想是的
Yeah, I better.
嗯
Okay.
我要给你开一张ID 10-T假条
I'm gonna write you an ID 10-T form.
好
Okay.
我希望你整天把这个贴在身上
I want you to wear this all day.
(白♥痴♥)
还是乖乖上体育课去吧
Enjoy P.E.
嘿
Hey...
是你啊
There she is!
是你啊
There he is.
那个不记得我名字的家伙
The guy who can't remember my name.
我记得你名字
I remember your name...
科妮
Connie.
错
Nope.
呃 嗯
Oh, uh...
呃 出了点小状况 泰迪咽喉发炎了
Little bit of bad news, Teddy's got some laryngitis.
医生说她接下来几天不宜讲话
Doctor's said she shouldn't speak for a couple of days.
几天 那我们的产品介绍怎么办
A couple days? But what about our presentation?
(由你来讲)
啊 我来讲
Oh, me?
不行 我做不了
No. I can't.
(你可以的)
不行 我从来都没做过产品介绍
No, but... I've never given a presentation before.
(我会帮你)
哇 看这个
Wow. Look at this!
似乎你要说什么她全知道
It's like she knows exactly what you're gonna say.
嘿 我肯定你没为我准备卡片
Hey, I bet you don't have a card for me.
(出去)
那我还是走吧
And away I go.
噢 呃 再见
Oh, uh, good-bye...
翁妮
Vonnie!
能把这张卡片给我吗
Can I... can I keep the card?
好了 到了
Okay, here we go.
现在能把我的气球还给我吗
Can I have my balloon back now?
随便
Whatever.
-嗨 PJ -嘿 曼迪
Hi, PJ. - Hey, Mindy.
没想到你在帮人照看小孩
I didn't know you were a babysitter.
没有 我只是在照看我的弟弟妹妹
I'm not. I'm just watching my brother and sister.
事实上 我现在有点为难 我家的保姆刚辞退了
Actually, I'm kind of in a bind. My nanny just canceled.
你能帮忙照看下这对双胞胎吗 就几个小时
Any chance you could watch the twins for a couple of hours?
呃 说不准
Oh... I don't know.
每小时我付你十五美元
I'll pay you 15 bucks an hour.
-每小时每个孩子十五美元吗 -当然了
Per kid? - Sure.
哇噢
Wow.
让我算算 那就是十五乘以二 再乘以二
Let's see, that's 15 bucks an hour times two kids for two hours.
噢 让我想下 进一
Oh, let's see. Carry the one...
答应了吧
Just say yes.
好
Yes.
好了 我的新计划是这样的
Okay. So here's my new plan.
昨天假装呕吐给倒在了地上
Yesterday's fake puke went on the floor,
明天的将会吐到布兰根琥珀护士全身
tomorrow's is gonna go all over nurse Blankenhooper.
你要往她身上吐
You're gonna puke on her?
那样是不是有点过激
Doesn't that seem a little extreme?
是
Yeah.
我们狠狠地羞辱她一番
We're gonna humiliate her so bad,
她就在学校待不下去了
she'll never show her face in this school again.
呃 后面部分我倒喜欢
Well, I do like that part.
嘿 泰迪 感觉怎么样
Hey, Teddy. How you feeling?
相当不错而且越来越好
Super good and getting better.
这是什么
What's all this?
我今天就靠这个跟你讲话了
This is how I'm going to communicate with you today.
一个把文本转换成语♥音♥的程序
A text-to-speech program.
哦
Okay.
这是产品介绍的稿子
Here's the presentation.
把它大声读出来
Read this out loud.
嗨 我是翁妮
Hi. I'm Vonnie.
今天我和我的搭档泰迪有非常激动人心的事要和你们分享
My partner Teddy and I have something very exciting to share with you today.
表现得更兴奋点
Be more excited.
让我听到你具有煽动性的声音
Give me some sizzle with that steak.
嗨 我是翁妮
Hi! I'm Vonnie.
今天我和我的搭档泰迪有非常激动人心的事要和你们分享
My partner Teddy and I have something very exciting to share with you!
停 你想要我的命啊
Stop. You're killing me.
喂 别用那种语气和我说话
Hey. Don't take that tone with me.
我只能用这种语气说话
This is the only tone I have.
我做不了 我们放弃吧
I can't do this. Let's just give up.
没毛病吧你
What is wrong with you?
你是个窝囊废吗
Are you a loser?
嘿 我不是窝囊废 你才是窝囊废
Hey! I'm not a loser! You're a loser!
就要这样
That's it.
把这种激♥情♥带到明天的产品介绍上
Use that passion tomorrow.
你会成功的 科妮
You'll nail it, Connie.
不好意思 打错了
Sorry, typo.
翁妮
Vonnie.
小可爱孩子照看服务贴心照看你的孩子始于
Little Lambs Babysitting Service, taking good care of your kids since...
昨天
Yesterday.
当然了 我们肯定有驾照啊 我已经有两年驾龄
Yes, we are fully licensed. I've been driving for two years.
(注:执照与驾照同为一词)
喂
Hello?
PJ 照看孩子太有赚头了
PJ, this babysitting thing is a gold mine.
我知道 伙计 我们照看着七个呢
I know, dude. We got seven kids.
七乘以十五 再乘以二
Seven times 15, times two...
进三 呃
Carry the three... uh.
我好无聊
I'm bored.
嗯 我也觉得无聊
Hey, I'm kinda bored too.
好吧 呃 来听音乐怎么样
Okay. Uh, how about music time?
嗯 听音乐 嗯
Yeah, music time? - Yeah.
-来吧 孩子们 快 -围过来 小可爱们
Come on, kids. Yay! - Gather around, little lambs.
-好的 -我们开始喽
Come on. - There we go.
呃
Uh.
拿起画笔
Grab a crayon.
画一朵花
Draw a flower.
做了这些每小时就有十五美元
You get all this for 15 an hour.
蹦蹦跳跳多欢喜
Fun in leaps, and fun in bounds.
现在来唱关于声音的歌♥吧
And now it's time to sing about sounds.
汽车的响声是 -嘟嘟
- A car goes...- Beep.
小狗的叫声是 -汪汪
- And a dog goes...- Woof.
小鸟的叫声是 -啾啾
- And a bird goes...- Tweet.
电♥话♥的响声是 -铃铃
- And a phone goes...- Ring.
蜜蜂的叫声是 -嗡嗡
- And a bee goes...- Buzz.
这些就是各种叫声的拟声
And these are the sounds of the sounds.
这些就是各种叫声的拟声
And these are the sounds, of the sounds.
耶 -哇噢
Yay! - Woo!
等等 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Wait. Shh shh shh shh.
-里面在搞什么 -是女房♥东 呃
What's going on in there? - It's the landlady. Um...
嘿 孩子们 我们去洗手间考察探密怎么样
Hey, kids. How about a field trip to bathroom land?
-耶 -哇噢
Yay! - Woo!
嘿 注意 无声考察
Hey, come on. Silent trip.
无声考察
Silent trip.
是你啊,维纳
Verna!
是谁在那吵吵闹闹
Who's making all the noise?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表